Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,518 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (138743 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Azam101: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.
Bros no vex he thinks everyone think like him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2017
If you are a christian, dont let any online agent of the devil deceive you that tithing is not commanded by God. If you as a christian stop tithing because of the lies and deceitful stuff these online agents of hell are propagating. I bet you 100% you wont like the consequences. If you think its not true. Stop paying tithe and watch your life and see if things remain the same.

If you are not a christian your opinion on tithing is garbage. God is not looking for your tithe neither are the genuine called men of God. So keep your money and your tithe if you are not a christian.The church dont need it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2017
wow...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by cytell56: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
wink : wink

Freeze is typing .....
That one that will soon die!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2017
cytell56:

and that proves what exactly? people die everyday, death can happen to anybody at anytime in any place

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Don't mind satan disguising as Freeze.

A Sheep follows the Shepherd.

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

You Must to chop my money.

This one's brain is totally washed, Chai! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2017
bezimo:
If you are a christian, dont let any online agent of the devil deceive you that tithing is not commanded by God. If you as a christian stop tithing because of the lies and deceitful stuff these online agents of hell are propagating. I bet you 100% you wont like the consequences. If you think its not true. Stop paying tithe and watch your life and see if things remain the same.

Seriously?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Crossguy: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Cause he dose not have any other work to do.
AntiWailer:
wink : wink

Freeze is typing .....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Wouldn't you wish your Dad could use people's head for this long to get you and your siblings a place like this?

My Tithe is working.

*Proudly Sheeple**
are you proudly saying ur tithe is working for oyedepo or for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

Try and Google five most developed countries in d world and the number of churches in those countries, then Google the five most terrible countries in the world and the number of churches in those countries. Then u will know dat u are indeed a sheepie who has been brainwashed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2017
OBIGS:
are you proudly saying ur tithe is working for oyedepo or for you
You got that right.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2017
gozzlin:

This one's brain is totally washed, Chai! undecided
Shey na my brian? leave am like that.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
bezimo:

If you dont like the book of Malachi because it admonishes Christians to tithe..why not delete the chapter from your bible so that you now say were was it written sef to justify your non paying of tithe.

You are talking upside down because you have no answer to scriptures i posted supporting tithing in Heb 7:8 Paul speaking and Matt 23:23..Jesus speaking supporting tithing.

So you have now run out of counter productive argument to imply i am looking for people to collect tithe from.lol Abeg get lost.. you have no case. I am neither a pastor nor have a platform for feeding people spiritually as ordained by God. So I am am not looking for anyones tithe. I support tithing based on strong personal conviction while enjoying the proven benefits of tithing.

Just like baba was convinced too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Beedude(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2017
I tot he was a LEVITE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bizzleAds: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.

possessed!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bizzleAds: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
johnstar:

Have you helped someone in need of money today?

you how many have you helped today!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by ventureusa: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

Don't mind satan disguising as Freeze.

A Sheep follows the Shepherd.

Jesus says, My sheep will hear my voice and they shall follow me, the voice of the stranger (FREEZE) they will not hear. Meaning, anyone who hears Freezes voice, is not Jesus' follower.

***Proudly sheeple***

Oyedepo chop my money.

You Must to chop my money.

It's better to be a sheep than a goat. Ewu Mkpi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Esepayan:

the more reason u can't afford a new phone ......proud poor man
I wish you know who you are talking to. lolzzzzzzzzzz. My phones will pay your parent's house rent for a year, and pay your school fees in a session.

Stop insulting yourself son.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Again;

You assume I believe in any rubbish god. My god is math, science, logic, probability and common sense. Unlike you, I expect bad things to happen. It's normal. I don't blame the devil. I buy insurance to minimize the impact of whatever bad thing happened. You people will not go for medical check ups but when you drop dead your family will blame the devil grin. Is that not insane? You will not have insurance but when you get in an accident you will say god will provide. Is that not madness? Guy, you better wake and understand how life really works.
Then you don't qualify to talk about godly matters.

Gerarahia.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by knight93(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

yes it is..
No, it's not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2017
bizzleAds:

possessed!!

Kehinde, it is you and your elders at home who are possessed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=analize701 post=63559800]
I wish you know who you are talking to. lolzzzzzzzzzz. My phones will pay your parent's house rent for a year, and pay your school fees in a session.

empty barrel make the loudest noise mate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=63559923][/quote]Just like the one you've been making since about tithes shebi undecided?? On top money wey no be your own. Onku gerrarahia men!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=63559923][/quote]
You think? Okay. Words, they say are cheap, but mine are not so i won't waste them on you.

Good morning, and the this day bless and bring you favour.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

you claim to be intelligent ,,,you talk of been sensible,, yet you believed he owns 5 jets.... baba oyedepo once said he reads some news about himself @times that leaves him confuse ,... i believe their is difference btw 4 & 5,,stop forming intelligence without authentic info upstairs
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by TMemos: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Statsocial:

You haven't asked your president for tax return it is that of pastor you want to collect. Don't you know your way to canaanland. sule

You didn't answer his direct question on tax returns. You only abused him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by paxonel(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Heywhizzy:
heaven on earth
[b][/b]
In this heaven on earth, there are fraudstars, that's what freeze is fighting.

Personally, I wish that the inhabitants of this heaven should be wise for once, because their mumu don do!
Can't they leave these fraudsters called pastors and read their bible to their understanding?
We are not saying don't give to pastors, but if they were told that if they don't give then they are robbing God, and they give out of that fear that they don't want to rob God, then that is a clear fraud
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Just like the one you've been making shebi undecided?? On top money wey no be your own. Onku gerrarahia men!!

u ignorant girl ......as u celebrate you celebrate christmas....remember to give thanks to YEHUSA
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

You think? Okay. Words, they say are cheap, but mine are not so i won't waste them on you.

Good morning, and the this day bless and bring you favour.

you prayer don't mean shit i work hard for every penny i don't expect favours .....i am a realist mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2017
ventureusa:

its worse to be ignorant and be proud of it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2017
ventureusa:

Yes ke. It's actually a privilege to be called into His sheepfold.

Do you think it's a coincidence that satan is represented as a goat by his worshippers, and Christ as the Lamb?

No sir. If you are not here, you are there automatically. No neutrality.

Matthew 25:31-33, 46 (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33[b] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.[/b]

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Enjoy being a goat now, you won't enjoy it much When Christ returns.

***Forever Sheep and proud***
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2017
cytell56:

you are dead already 2018 no sure for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.