Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (16806 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

Proverbs 29:5
Nah! This ain't no flattery bruv grin
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
romeorailss:

Spot on! This is why I advocate for guys not only to eat pvssy. Guys should learn to eat a woman/s ass as well and stimulate her asshole with their tongue kiss

A whole lot of ways to make a lady cum but most guys are too conventional angry
i agree fully. but those actions have unintended health problems.
i got a sore throat after eating pvssy once.now im way too scared to eat pvssy again.

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by romeorailss: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:

Hahahaha, I expected this coming lol, but bruh you've to agree with me that pussy cum is sweet lol. lipsrsealed
And girls shave their pussy na, abi is it my butthole I'll want to shave?

Truth is, even if I decide to do it sef the guy in question will find me weird and get frustrated because I'll just be laughing when it's going on, and from the way it sounds, it tickles.

Don't worry u ladies will key into it but by bit. That was how this one u like started too.

U will be laughing doesn't make it weird, makes it more fun, lol grin . Have u ever cvm not from hitting. If u haven't , take my word wink let him eat u both places and u will bless the heavens cheesy
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
romeorailss:

Lol... U can't dig it. It simply means u don't keep clean If u claim my mouth will smell poo. If u keep ur ass clean, them it won't smell any poo, but would rather be yummy kiss

In fact, a lady who practices a good hygiene knows would be very clean Inna d ass cheesy wink

The pvssy is dirtier than the ass angry

Story!

Dirty ko. Dekpa ni.

As soon as your tongue penetrates into the tiny hole in the anus, u likely to lick and suck off shiit !

Yuck!

That's how one guy's breathe was smelling like shiit, I just knew he had just finished sucking a pus somewhere. I just shook. My head as he was talking.

So Keep deceiving yourself o
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
romeorailss:

Don't worry u ladies will key into it but by bit. That was how this one u like started too.

U will be laughing doesn't make it weird, makes it more fun, lol grin . Have u ever cvm not from hitting. If u haven't , take my word wink let him eat u both places and u will bless the heavens cheesy

So so gross. No quote me again abeg. grin

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by awoo47: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Most guys are generally selfish. They just underate forepla.y.
What they'll do is fond!e the boobs for ten minutes and when they think you're wet, they slide in, chuk the chukuchuku, pour and that's the rest.

If you're going to talk about molestation as a child, then the guy has to understand the lady and how the body works. And also, she'll need to see a doctor.

Trust me, no matter how comfortable you're with using a diildo, when you get a real dick everything feels different.

Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration.
shocked tongue undecided undecided
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
awoo47:
so ure an expert in olosho business?? shocked shocked
I tot u were born again I guess I'm wrong undecided
Carry your ignorant dead brain out of my mention. I don't need to be an olosho before I know how my body works.

Pocohantas look at this one again. angry
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by awoo47: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Carry your ignorant dead brain out of my mention. I don't need to be an olosho before I know how my body works.

no mind me
I'm just frustrated with dis fuel scarcity of a tin..
Accept my condolences abi na apologies ??
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by awoo47: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:

no mind me
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by vicben27(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
What they'll do is fond!e the boobs for ten minutes and when they think you're wet, they slide in, chuk the chukuchuku, pour and that's the rest.

If you're going to talk about molestation as a child, then the guy has to understand the lady and how the body works. And also, she'll need to see a doctor.

Trust me, no matter how comfortable you're with using a diildo, when you get a real dick everything feels different.

Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration.
believe me no matter how long you spend on pre-intimacy giving heads, neck pegs, boobs sucking, soft biting the nipple , fingering, kissing and bla bla some ladies are just difficult to get to orgasm one can spend a life time searching for their center of gravity. while some come easily. soo the matter is some how complicated talking from experience
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
vicben27:
believe me no matter how long you spend on pre-intimacy giving heads, neck pegs, boobs sucking, soft biting the nipple , fingering, kissing and bla bla some ladies are just difficult to get to orgasm one can spend a life time searching for their center of gravity. while some come easily. soo the matter is some how complicated talking from experience
Sexual compatibility dear, if she wasn't abused as a kid, then I guess you guys are not compatible.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
vicben27:
Sexual compatibility dear, if she wasn't abused as a kid, then i guess you guys are not compatible.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
awoo47:
no mind me
Okay, apologies accepted. Sorry for my harsh response
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by vicben27(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Sexual compatibility dear, if she wasn't abused as a kid, then I guess you guys are not compatible.
according to research some percentage of women neva really get to orgasm all tru their life time! but gets a greet deal of pleasure frm the entire process! i've got a few questions: is it really advicable to be wit someone who heardly climax? (but is alwayz sexually satisfied) is that a yastic , for picking a life partner? isnt love enough? am currently with someone who hav neva really climax since shez bin sexually active n she dosnt really see it as a big deal.although we've only bin initimate a few times. because of distance.i stil believe i will take her there in the nearest future! wats your take on this!
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Sike(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin
I like this thread already.
I know
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
vicben27:
according to research some percentage of women neva really get to orgasm all tru their life time! but gets a greet deal of pleasure frm the entire process! i've got a few questions: is it really advicable to be wit someone who heardly climax? (but is alwayz sexually satisfied) is that a yastic , for picking a life partner? isnt love enough? am currently with someone who hav neva really climax since shez bin sexually active n she dosnt really see it as a big deal.although we've only bin initimate a few times. because of distance.i stil believe i will take her there in the nearest future! wats your take on this!
Take your pre-intimacy to a whole different level and try stuffs. Not butthole licking oo. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by vicben27(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Take your pre-intimacy to a whole different level and try stuffs. Not butthole licking oo. lipsrsealed
lol butthole licking/annal is a big NooOO! for me! Tnx for ur Time!
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by jaszplus12(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
sunbilor:
I knew a man who lived in one room with 5 children. Was wondering where and how he was sleeping with his wife to make those babies.
hmmmm...my uncle's friend in Lagos had 11 kids...1 room...it was talk of the town!
until the day robbers broke in and in vexation told him to leave Lagos under one week! I tell you the robbers gave him cash to leave! they told him he had failed humanity and should relocate to the village in Benue state...they saw him off as far as Benin before disengaging!
some guys dey try o!

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
vicben27:
lol butthole licking/annal is a big NooOO! for me! Tnx for ur Time!
You, welcome.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by IAmSkinny: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
jaszplus12:

hmmmm...my uncle's friend in Lagos had 11 kids...1 room...it was talk of the town!
until the day robbers broke in and in vexation told him to leave Lagos under one week! I tell you the robbers gave him cash to leave! they told him he had failed humanity and should relocate to the village in Benue state...they saw him off as far as Benin before disengaging!
some guys dey try o!
Hahaha, for real? This could make a great comedy skit storyline.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by smulti(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbie:

Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration

how can it be achieved if not giving of head
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

how can it be achieved if not giving of head
You can with fingering.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by smulti(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2017
romeorailss:

Spot on! This is why I advocate for guys not only to eat pvssy. Guys should learn to eat a woman/s ass as well and stimulate her asshole with their tongue kiss

A whole lot of ways to make a lady cum but most guys are too conventional angry

@ the bolded

that line can be likened to a pervert which is very irritating

Obviously, you are going to end up going for anal sex with her even if she finds it wired and at long run she will start using diapers

cc makydebbie ..isn't it good to see how he would lie
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by smulti(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbie:
You can with fingering
that is for none sexual active partner .
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by mcnewz814: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2017
sell your ITunes card Amazon Walmart etc

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by sunbilor(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2017
jaszplus12:

some guys dey try o!
I have been laughing hysterically here.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Alwaysking: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I need your help.

How can we the kids have sex with our partners when our parents are home? angry
Am surely coming to your place to eat your banku. grin
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

@ the bolded

Obviously, you are going to end up going for anal sex with her even if she finds it wired and at long run she will start using diapers

cc makydbbie ..isn't it good to see how he would lie

I'm all eyes bro. grin
Merry Christmas.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

that is for none sexual active partner
Lol, please don't underate fingering. If you do it well, a lady can cum from just fingering. Use two fingers. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Alwaysking:
Am surely coming to your place to eat your banku. grin
I won't be home sef.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by romeorailss: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2017
smulti:

@ the bolded

cc makydebbie ..isn't it good to see how he would lie

Nahda u wrong bro. I don't do anal sex very wrong. But I will gladly lick makydebbie bum kiss cheesy
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by MaziOmenuko: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Its takes eternity for some ladies to cum and when she meets an impatient and an inconsiderate guy, all he wants to do is pull, insert, ram, cum and sleep.

I wouldn't put the fault in its entirety on the guy though. You perform pre-intimacy, cunnilingus, massage and every unthinkable thing and some ladies won't cum. It's unfair jare. Most times, these sets of people have had a molestation of some sort in their childhood and therefore cannot relinquish the thought from interfering with pleasure and so resort to self servicing. Moreover, when you get addicted to self servicing, the real thing doesn't give pleasure like the dildos and so many a times, the fault is the lady's.

You are right, most girls that are into self servicing find it hard to cum especially if they are almost addicted to it. Once met a girl like that. She won't cum so after long minutes of sex, she will naturally rub her clit vigorously while we are on it and that's when it happens for her.

She was seriously into self service and told me she does it at least four times daily and her own self service is not with intimacy gadgets, she massages her clit vigorously. The thing had become so pronounced and huge like a clenched fist and natural sex dont appeal to her that much

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) / Indian Guys ❤

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53