Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (16791 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
Exactly, My norms though
Cool.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Stegomiah: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yea forèplay is very important when there's no lube nearby and you aren't paying for the sex 'cause trust me, few men would want to go extra miles to please a prostitute.

Wow! What a nice info. I actually thought the origin of HIV was a vague one. Although I heard something like men sleeping with chimpanzees caused it. I guess you can call it 'homosexuality' 'cause according to Darwin, they're distant relations grin

Nevertheless, these words would do next to nothing to a homosexual. Once you're in it, it becomes hard to quit. You get used to it with lube over time.

I understood what you wrote but what I couldn't fathom was the need for the emboldened? Show off?? undecided Is that a doctor's way of seeming intelligent??

Furthermore, could you tell me why a quickie needs no lube or föreplay?

Lol, it's not show off..... Just sharing knowledge...
I don't know bout the quickie o.... But as a lady... Our body anatomy varies
Some. Get wet easily... Some needs more effort
But if she wants it... She gets wet already... Whether quickie or not
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stegomiah:

Lol, it's not show off..... Just sharing knowledge...
I don't know bout the quickie o.... But as a lady... Our body anatomy varies
Some. Get wet easily... Some needs more effort
But if she wants it... She gets wet already... Whether quickie or not

I know some get wet easily, heck some cum easily too! Those beings ought to be integrated as a course into every tertiary institution. Never fathomable.

So which do you easily do?

Should you not reply this, I wouldn't be surprised
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Stegomiah: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:

I know some get wet easily, heck some cum easily too! Those beings ought to be integrated as a course into every tertiary institution. Never fathomable.

So which do you easily do?

Should you not reply this, I wouldn't be surprised

Team virgin
grin grin
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stegomiah:

Team virgin
grin grin

If only virgins were easy to come by.... grin

I'm also a virgin too. Why don't we reason together and see how this plague of virginity can be removed off each other? You know it's a terrible misfortune being a virgin in this era right? More like no one wants us 'cause if they do we wouldn't be virgins smiley
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by iyefemi7(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
get your kids busy and up you go...
see more here as you find the best realities of your dreams.. visit the link...www.wirecellar.com/4LOJ and also you can get a chance to win 150MB from us
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by iyefemi7(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
see more here as you find the best realities of your dreams.. visit the link...www.wirecellar.com/4LOJ and also you can get a chance to win 150MB from us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.