Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) (29655 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
U are right ma bt pls d only tin am interested in on dis ur epistle is weda u are a lawyer or hair stylist.no vex o

queenfav:
There is nothing like a perfect time frame for dating before marriage. No two couples are alike. I have done a divorce case case they dated for 10 years. The woman was in our firm briefing me for divorce proceedings about a year after marriage .

Whereas, i have an older friend/Queenzhair Client who met her husband in December at their village, by January ending her bride price was paid! Guess what? They have been married for 15 years with three kids. When you see them, you can't help notice the deep friendship and playfulness between them even after 15 years.Her husband still takes interest in the makeup she wears and hairstyles that he would love to see on her. I recall him chatting me saying "I want those long curly hair for my lolo".I later met His Lolo, you won't believe she has been married for 15 years because of her glow! She told me their friends and even relatives bet on the fact that their marriage would crash in less than a year!However, that only made them more aware of the fact that they would need to really work hard at having a union that would stand the test of time. They both vowed to never take each other for granted and ensure they have respect, trust, and understanding towards one another!
Fifteen years and three kids later, they are still acting like a bunch of giggly starry eyed teenagers in love!

Marriage to a good partner is just by God's grace and luck! It's not by how many self help books on marriage you read or how many decades you date the person!The women stabbing spouses everywhere, didn't their husband date them for long? Men beating their wives and even killing them didn't the wives study them? #My grandmother would say "don't say you are lucky until you marry!". Even someone you date for 15 years can turn into a monster after marriage. If both parties are willing to involve God and put in work to keep the marriage exciting and happy, then it would stand the test of time.

Anyone can pretend till he/she wears the wedding band, then after marriage, they be like " fxxxk it, mask off" (in Future's voice ), then they start showing their actual character! I have come to understand that any good marriage requires constant work ie. Commitment, mutual respect, ability to forgive, understanding and deep friendship. So I don't judge anyone and how they date or when they decide to marry, I am only human and therefore cannot be all knowing !It's even the wierd couples that stay married for life e. g Charly boy and Lady D. Who would have thought that He would stay married for this long? So, try not to judge.. Just wish them well and move on because when it comes to marriage,we all can never be sure of anything!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Simplep:
U are right ma bt pls d only tin am interested in on dis ur epistle is weda u are a lawyer or hair stylist.no vex o

Lol... I am both oo.. I like money very well, hence the hair business to make extra money..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol,cash madam
queenfav:
Lol... I am both oo.. I like money very well, hence the hair business to make extra money..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

I say Amen on that last line oh, e reach to fast and pray about. God willing, his foot shall remain planted firmly in your union.
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You want to give him back in equal measure for calling you small minded? But you implied all the babes in agreement are desperate for stating their views. Abi no be you tell me I try too hard?

In 2018, only dish what you can take grin grin grin lipsrsealed
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Poco baeybea! You supposed to be frying Christmas meat na tongue I didn't tell you nothing. I can't even remember when I last saw your moniker. I was about to send you a PM to check up on you. I'm caring like that tongue

Merry Christmas kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.

I tell you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
majekdom2:
there are girls that still want to play around. Next time say people. Not every girl will say yes after 3 months!

True my mistake.

Your right
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
CandidNotes:

Odiegwu!!!

wink

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.

Go and sleep what do you know?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

Yes. Meanwhile, let's presume that both of them are truthful to themselves; ie they are both decipherable and have achieved self-realization individually, then, it's a shared ethical leanings that made it possible for them to quickly discover and accept each other for the union ahead.

One who's achieved self-realization and is decipherable only need to observe for presence or absence of one or two attributes from the other party, to automatically extrapolate on such a party's overall attributes, even if the firewall/defense mechanism of pretense is like that of a computer hardware s/he'll be able to crack it within days of written, oral and physical communications. Because through people's attributes you see both your compatibilities and incompatibilities with them.

Meanwhile, while attribute is innate and unmalleable, attitude on the other hand is acquired and malleable, therefore, the reason why it's advisable to always look beyond people's attitudes and look out for their attributes.

As usual brotherly ( bluetrails), if honest, and naked truth applies, three months is enough abeg...It's not engineering physics...But then in life, one party always doesn't hold on to their end of the bargain
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
To all those girls forming Hard-to-get and those dudes who refuse to pop the big question , just remember that there is just one marriageable weekend left in 2017
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
There is nothing like a perfect time frame for dating before marriage. No two couples are alike. I have done a divorce case case they dated for 10 years. The woman was in our firm briefing me for divorce proceedings about a year after marriage .

Whereas, i have an older friend/Queenzhair Client who met her husband in December at their village, by January ending her bride price was paid! Guess what? They have been married for 15 years with three kids. When you see them, you can't help notice the deep friendship and playfulness between them even after 15 years.Her husband still takes interest in the makeup she wears and hairstyles that he would love to see on her. I recall him chatting me saying "I want those long curly hair for my lolo".I later met His Lolo, you won't believe she has been married for 15 years because of her glow! She told me their friends and even relatives bet on the fact that their marriage would crash in less than a year!However, that only made them more aware of the fact that they would need to really work hard at having a union that would stand the test of time. They both vowed to never take each other for granted and ensure they have respect, trust, and understanding towards one another!
Fifteen years and three kids later, they are still acting like a bunch of giggly starry eyed teenagers in love!

Marriage to a good partner is just by God's grace and luck! It's not by how many self help books on marriage you read or how many decades you date the person!The women stabbing spouses everywhere, didn't their husband date them for long? Men beating their wives and even killing them didn't the wives study them? #My grandmother would say "don't say you are lucky until you marry!". Even someone you date for 15 years can turn into a monster after marriage. If both parties are willing to involve God and put in work to keep the marriage exciting and happy, then it would stand the test of time.

Anyone can pretend till he/she wears the wedding band, then after marriage, they be like " fxxxk it, mask off" (in Future's voice ), then they start showing their actual character! I have come to understand that any good marriage requires constant work ie. Commitment, mutual respect, ability to forgive, understanding and deep friendship. So I don't judge anyone and how they date or when they decide to marry, I am only human and therefore cannot be all knowing !It's even the wierd couples that stay married for life e. g Charly boy and Lady D. Who would have thought that He would stay married for this long? So, try not to judge.. Just wish them well and move on because when it comes to marriage,we all can never be sure of anything!
All these text books for marriage Something? omoh do you know how many people you would have made their hair? you get time o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Reminds me of my last babe wey say we must marry nxt year, just after 2 weeks of dating. For a gal who clsims to be 25 i just pick race
That qualifies your moniker. you sabi yeyeroll..
Lmao
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

All these text books for marriage Something? omoh do you know how many people you would have made their hair? you get time o
I don't make hair, i sell exotic human hair weaves.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
I don't make hair, i sell exotic human hair weaves.
omoh whatever, you are less busy biko. you get plenty time.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:

Wish them well abeg. Don't hate. Thank you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

Believe you me, a decipherable man who's achieved self-realization won't need lengthy months or years after meeting a lady he fancy, to dissect her and make his decision on whether they're compatible for each other or not.

You deserve a BJ for this.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
berrystunn:

Go and sleep what do you know?

I was already sleeping then woke up & saw your comment, should I go back to sleep again ni ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by NigelCundy: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:

Hi, how old are the couples who've been married for 15 years...or what's the age gap between them?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by CeeManCollins(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
My man don confirm the girl kpekus style and strength
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordBaelish: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz...that's what u think...have u forgotten that a set of twin born to a parent can not think thesame way...like things thesame...I prefer to marry a ugly girl that will give me peace of mind than marry a beautiful miss world that will grant me death sentence....

biggest scam to believe that it's only ugly women that are faithful... you never jam

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
NigelCundy:

Hi, how old are the couples who've been married for 15 years...or what's the age gap between them?
D lady is 40+,dunno about her husband. I don't think he would be up to 50 sha.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by NigelCundy: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
D lady is 40+,dunno about her husband. I don't think he would be up to 50 sha.
I know a number of couples who have similar pleasing experiences and I noticed that they are usually close in age or age mates. They bond really well
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordBaelish: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

True my mistake.
Your right
It's Alex again... lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordBaelish: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

True my mistake.
Your right
It's Alex again... lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
What's the big deal?

If and when I'm really ready to seal da deal, imma do mine within 3 effing days...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordBaelish:

biggest scam to believe that it's only ugly women that are faithful... you never jam
am not saying all ugly girls are faithful am only using them as an example ni oooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
I love girls with low cut and no make up but fine af
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by baum1: 2:32am On Dec 25, 2017
lilmax:
nice

you don't need 10years to know someone

there are questions you just need to ask, I ask most females I meet and they give me wrong and awful answers

Bro, please what are these questions? Can you state them so the rest of us that don't know can learn?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by baum1: 2:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Jupxter:

At my age now, i can tell if i can marry a lady within few moments with her....It comes with age, but then the reality is, the downside, can we embrace her weakness for a lifetime.It's not to marry, this is where the problem lies. Marry is not the destination, it's where the journey starts. Can we afford to get married and stay married without conflicts? Hence, balance is the key, proposing too early isn't good, both parties need to build and establish the relationship carefully if they have different orientation. If they have similar orientation, then it makes it easier.

Bo, this sounds reasonable. What is your age now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 25, 2017
LordBaelish:

It's Alex again... lol

Yes oo!

One love! cool

if it's not Alexy, it can never be Alexy wink

Merry Christmas, Lord Baellish! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Do I remove This Baby? / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.