Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) (29667 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

unless you live and wake up with that person every day for these 3 months, i doubt you can discover ALL aspect of that said woman, her character, her flaws etc. just because someobody goes on a few good dates, does NOT make them a suitable wife to be.
with God all things are possible my brother....if God brings Ur own wife to Ur doorstep, u will marry within two weeks sef....cos understanding and trust won't be Ur problem...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
with God all things are possible my brother....if God brings Ur own wife to Ur doorstep, u have marry after two weeks sef....cos understanding and trust won't be Ur problem...

Not just Only with God sef.

Shine your eyes, during those dates like he mentioned, ask each other crucial questions. Not just I love you, then mind-blowing sexx afterwards, then bye love. Till another day.
Who is deceiving who?
They are both deceiving themselves.

But sexx is second to the last item on the dating calendar. And other important family questions were asked with living habits. Am telling u, u will know who u are dating and quickly wrap it up for the next level. Or say sorry, this cannot work.

No need wasting each others time.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

But do you know, no matter how many years you date someone. That person still remains a stranger when the chips are down. On tough situations, even the man himself can show his true colours and the lady will be like really?
It happens both ways.
Have seen a couple date for 7years, later they got married. Just two years into the marriage, one of them filed for divorce. They are divorced with kids, living separately now.

that should tell you that MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE, and should be taken seriously, unlike the above you mentionned.

People pretend alot,, it's by the grace of God, their true colours can be revealed through a mistake or wrong move.
It's not about how long, but how well.

well if you think you can discover and know someone fully in 3 months, and confirm that she isnt just pretending in order to get the "Mrs status", then so be it

I for one, I can tell you, your true character within three days of chatting with u face to face. And just as a friend. I can predict at least 90% of what u can do. That's me. And some people are like that too.

While some people will take months or years to understand whom they are associating with.

It's all about sharp foresight.

bro, there is huge gap between chatting up with a friend AND discovering if someone has the right VALUES/CHARACTER to be your future wife.... just because someone says they are humble, doesnt mean they are, same if they say they are generous/kind/respectful/trustworthy/caring etc

here is a clue: some women in Nigeria aresuccessfully triple/quadruple dating right under the nose of men who believe they are "the" one. abeg give credit to the highly skilled deceitful nature of some of our sistas. if you believe you can never be played then thats your mistake in life. the reason why so many marriage fail in Africa is because the majority marry for the WRONG reasons.

but then again, you say you can know someone in 3 days so any woman you choose should date and marry you, abi?! lets say you just found someone that ticks all your boxes, thats just half of the matter, now you have to let her feel the same about you. if you believe that only YOUR feeling/emotions matter then no wonder marriage fail.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
with God all things are possible my brother....if God brings Ur own wife to Ur doorstep, u will marry within two weeks sef....cos understanding and trust won't be Ur problem...

people like you are religious hypocrite who only uses from your holy book what fits your agenda... because if some crippled ugly babes was sent to your doorstep, you would quickly turn her away and shout" god forbids".

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

people like you are religious hypocrite who only uses from your holy book what fits your agenda... because if some crippled ugly babes was sent to your doorstep, you would quickly turn her away and shout" god forbids".
lolzz...that's what u think...have u forgotten that a set of twin born to a parent can not think thesame way...like things thesame...I prefer to marry a ugly girl that will give me peace of mind than marry a beautiful miss world that will grant me death sentence....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

that should tell you that MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE, and should be taken seriously, unlike the above you mentionned.

well if you think you can discover and know someone fully in 3 months, and confirm that she isnt just pretending in order to get the "Mrs status", then so be it

bro, there is huge gap between chatting up with a friend AND discovering if someone has the right VALUES/CHARACTER to be your future wife.... just because someone says they are humble, doesnt mean they are, same if they say they are generous/kind/respectful/trustworthy/caring etc

here is a clue: some women in Nigeria aresuccessfully triple/quadruple dating right under the nose of men who believe they are "the" one. abeg give credit to the highly skilled deceitful nature of some of our sistas. if you believe you can never be played then thats your mistake in life. the reason why so many marriage fail in Africa is because the majority marry for the WRONG reasons.

but then again, you say you can know someone in 3 days so any woman you choose should date and marry you, abi?! lets say you just found someone that ticks all your boxes, thats just half of the matter, now you have to let her feel the same about you. if you believe that only YOUR feeling/emotions matter then no wonder marriage fail.

Have always said it takes two to tango.. Not just my feelings alone.

Anyways different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

Not just Only with God sef.

Shine your eyes, during those dates like he mentioned, ask each other crucial questions. Not just I love you, then mind-blowing sexx afterwards, then bye love. Till another day.
Who is deceiving who?
They are both deceiving themselves.

But sexx is second to the last item on the dating calendar. And other important family questions were asked with living habits. Am telling u, u will know who u are dating and quickly wrap it up for the next level. Or say sorry, this cannot work.

No need wasting each others time.
are u also saying they can't understand eachother in 3 months
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz...that's what u think...have u forgotten that a set of twin born to a parent can not think thesame way...like things thesame...I prefer to marry a ugly girl that will give me peace of mind than marry a beautiful miss world that will grant me death sentence....

But seriously there are lots of beauty queens out there who are happily married. It's not just about the looks.

If u are destined to marry a beautiful woman, don't allow the norms of ugly women don't give wahala, so its an ugly woman I must marry.

Life and marriage doesn't work that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

Have always said it takes two to tango.. Not just my feelings alone.

Anyways different strokes for different folks.

exactly, so how do you expect that person in front of you to automatically fall in love and wanna marry in 3 months (since its a two way street)?!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:

when the two parties are ready, mentally emotionally, psychologically, three months is more than enough

I have fallen in love and go to this point to within three months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:

At all!

They can understand themselves well within 3months
Am not in the school of thoughts that I must date for donkey years, before I am.
No way Mehn.

If we both click and want same thing? Why not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:

we know your kind, bro... quick to quote the bible, but far from standing by what is written in it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, so how do you expect that person in front of you to automatically fall in love and wanna marry in 3 months (since its a two way street)?!

It can happen.

We can both fall in love at the same moment and wish to spend our lives together.

It's very possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

At all!

They can understand themselves well within 3months
Am not in the school of thoughts that I must date for donkey years, before I am.
No way Mehn.

If we both click and want same thing? Why not?

People won't understand you.

There's something called the " readyness " mindset, the type uncle and you has. Once two people of this same mindset meet, you can propose within 3 months. I'm in that class...Every other thing will be built up step by step as the journey unfolds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

There's something called the " readyness " mindset, the type uncle and you has. Once two people of this same mindset meet, you can propose within 3 months. I'm in that class...Every other thing will be built up step by step as the journey unfolds

That's it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

unless you live and wake up with that person every day for these 3 months, i doubt you can discover ALL aspect of that said woman, her character, her flaws etc. just because someobody goes on a few good dates, does NOT make them a suitable wife to be.
that's y I said if one is lucky to marry his or her own wife and not black market like those tokunbo ladies out there... there won't be any problem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
that's y I said if one is lucky to marry his or her own wife and not black market like those tokunbo ladies out there... there won't be any problem...

see how mine went within the same three months. We wake up and chat daily for 10-13 hours everyday for 100 days, i saw the flaws, etc,strength and weakness, but then, we all need to take time to evaluate carefully before sealing the deal.

There are good women out there o !

Don't be quick to think all ladies are evil bro. It's a wrong mindset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

God bless u...tell them does who wants to date for 40years B4 they will finally marry at 70... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

see how mine went within the same three months. We wake up and chat daily for 10-13 hours everyday for 100 days, i saw the flaws, etc,strength and weakness, but then, we all need to take time to evaluate carefully before sealing the deal.There are good women out there o ! Don't be quick to think all ladies are evil bro. It's a wrong mindset
I know there are good ones out there too...it's just that they have been overshadowed by the bad ones
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
God bless u...tell them does who wants to date for 40years B4 they will finally marry at 70... grin grin

At my age now, i can tell if i can marry a lady within few moments with her....It comes with age, but then the reality is, the downside, can we embrace her weakness for a lifetime.It's not to marry, this is where the problem lies. Marry is not the destination, it's where the journey starts. Can we afford to get married and stay married without conflicts? Hence, balance is the key, proposing too early isn't good, both parties need to build and establish the relationship carefully if they have different orientation. If they have similar orientation, then it makes it easier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

At my age now, i can tell if i can marry a lady within few moments with her....It comes with age, but then the reality is, the downside, can we embrace her weakness for a lifetime.It's not to marry, this is where the problem lies. Marry is not the destination, it's where the journey starts. Can we afford to get married and stay married without conflicts? Hence, balance is the key, proposing too early isn't good, both parties need to build and establish the relationship carefully if they have different orientation. If they have similar orientation, then it makes it easier.
good one...nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

we know your kind, bro... quick to quote the bible, but far from standing by what is written in it.
thank you am flattered.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
good one...nice one

Its not easy oh...Loving is easy, way to easy, but i now look out for what i call " the incompatibility factor ".

After all the emotional rollercoaster ride, what is left is reality ! Now, can we deal with one another and not tear each other after the emotions begin to give way? This is where the clash of incompatibility sets in that i've witnessed first hand.

Can we afford to deal with one another a life time if we married?

I've been hearing compatibility since 100 years now, but now, i'm changing the game, it's the incompatibility factor that's important to look out for, that's why i said " orientation ", if both individuals have different orientation, the incompatibility would be sharp and it threatens the union, hence a couple with 90% compatibility may not do well with a sharp 10% incompatibility, however, if the incompatibility isn't that sharp, or if both parties are willing to meet half way and agree to work together, it would work out. Marital issues always stems from the fact that one party doesn't meet up to the terms and conditions of the deal, draining the other party, this is where the problem starts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
thank you am flattered.... grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not easy oh...Loving is easy, way to easy, but i now look out for what i call " the incompatibility factor ".

After all the emotional rollercoaster ride, what is left is reality ! Now, can we deal with one another and not tear each other after the emotions begin to give way? This is where the clash of incompatibility sets in that i've witnessed first hand.

Can we afford to deal with one another a life time if we married?

I've been hearing compatibility since 100 years now, but now, i'm changing the game, it's the incompatibility factor that's important to look out for, that's why i said " orientation ", if both individuals have different orientation, the incompatibility would be sharp and it threatens the union, hence a couple with 90% compatibility may not do well with a sharp 10% incompatibility, however, if the incompatibility isn't that sharp, or if both parties are willing to meet half way and agree to work together, it would work out. Marital issues always stems from the fact that one party doesn't meet up to the terms and conditions of the deal, draining the other party, this is where the problem starts
u must be Ekiti State .... fountain of knowledge... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
u must be Ekiti State .... fountain of knowledge... grin grin grin

Just call me a thinker !

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Just call me a thinker !
what about Aristotle's apprentice... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
what about Aristotle's apprentice... grin grin grin

I like to be modest, but i think i've surpassed those realms. I'm of the seventh dimension where only few reach in this life time !

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

I like to be modest, but i think i've surpassed those realms. I'm of the seventh dimension where only few reach in this life time !
lolxxx...

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolxxx...

Unlock e... wink

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

Believe you me, a decipherable man who's achieved self-realization won't need lengthy months or years after meeting a lady he fancy, to dissect her and make his decision on whether they're compatible for each other or not.
so true. I believe they are on same or almost intellectual and emotional frequency , hence the reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordKO(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
2sexycom:
so true. I believe they are on same or almost intellectual and emotional frequency , hence the reason.

Yes. Meanwhile, let's presume that both of them are truthful to themselves; ie they are both decipherable and have achieved self-realization individually, then, it's a shared ethical leanings that made it possible for them to quickly discover and accept each other for the union ahead.

One who's achieved self-realization and is decipherable only need to observe for presence or absence of one or two attributes from the other party, to automatically extrapolate on such a party's overall attributes, even if the firewall/defense mechanism of pretense is like that of a computer hardware s/he'll be able to crack it within days of written, oral and physical communications. Because through people's attributes you see both your compatibilities and incompatibilities with them.

Meanwhile, while attribute is innate and unmalleable, attitude on the other hand is acquired and malleable, therefore, the reason why it's advisable to always look beyond people's attitudes and look out for their attributes.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.