Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) (29661 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by amychizzy: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2017
3months I quite much for me... Mine was just 6weeks. That's how I wanted it and I'm happily married to my husband with a child... I don't regret at all. My marriage is 6years plus...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
... then get married in January and divorce in February....ARRANT NONSENSE from people who have no respect for marriage!
,,haa,human being,,must u talk
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordBaelish: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
alexialin:

Yes oo!
One love! cool
if it's not Alexy, it can never be Alexy wink
Merry Christmas, Lord Baellish! smiley
Same to you ooo.. all the best!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Too short
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
cruchenutii:

I was already sleeping then woke up & saw your comment, should I go back to sleep again ni ?

Yes please, till the smoke clear from the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.