Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166145 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boladet: 7:32pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chiowerri: 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
Good day,

Greetings, am preparing for 2nd LO, please i have been reading and searching for info on affordable seattle washington hospitals. please anyone with info should reach out. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Spatz81: 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
ozymes:
As soon as you have the LO's US Passport. But at least 5 working days

Oh cool...thank you very much. Does the application have a particular format ie. Microsoft word or normal email ?

If a proper application on MS Word is required, do both parents need to sign it?

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jasmine08: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Really? Isn't that the same as Rubbing Alcohol? It shouldn't be so pricey
Please check that you're not trying to buy an imported brand

njidekachi:
Abeg any mama coming to LA today tomorrow that help me with methylated spirit? Is quite pricey here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happyme31: 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
Cretaceous:

Please what is this suppershuttle stand?

Its an airport shuttle company. They have a stand close to the exit.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by covbrand(f): 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
PLEASE ANY MUMMY FOR JULY TO SHARE AN APARTMENT AT CHICAGO. PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jasmine08: 1:56am On May 02, 2018
Hello everyone.

Please is there anyone here who has used both Oakbend and HNWMC?

Oakbend agreed to honour the old rates my doctor quoted to me and now I'm stuck trying to decide which to go to ... Oakbend or HNWMC.

I need help deciding pls.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by hiiphy: 2:24am On May 02, 2018
Good morning,my visa application was recently declined and I wish to reapply ,I read about available dates is July in Abuja n Sept in Lagos, I only have May as I wil b 36weeks early June. Do I still stand a chance ? Those that applied through expediated visa ,how did you obtain your Nigeria doctor n Oversea doctor correspondence ? What are the content of the letters Any useful information will b appreciated.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebony84: 8:46am On May 02, 2018
You can use alcohol wipes from the hospital. That's what i used when I had my daughter.

njidekachi:
Abeg any mama coming to LA today tomorrow that help me with methylated spirit? Is quite pricey here.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
Madam, why?
boladet:
Hello all ,I need urgent advice , I am in my 2nd trimester and I have just been given a tourist visa,I wasn't asked if I am pregnant and I didn't declare to Vo ,I would like to have my baby in the US eventually I am trying to gather funds , how do prevent from being turned back at poe

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 11:35am On May 02, 2018
A formal application signed and scan with required documents and e-mailed as attachments
1. DW and DH Naija passport data page.
2. LO Yankee data page
3. LO Yankee BC
The letter should specify/indicate passport numbers, expected date of arrival, expected Naija POE, Country of departure, Residential address in Naija.etc

Spatz81:

Oh cool...thank you very much. Does the application have a particular format ie. Microsoft word or normal email ?

If a proper application on MS Word is required, do both parents need to sign it?

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boladet: 12:55pm On May 02, 2018
[�
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
You are just reading that you needed to disclose? where you not planing on using it for childbirth?
boladet:
I am new to this thread just reading that I have to declare ,please I need advice on the way foward.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 2:31pm On May 02, 2018
Hello everyone, i got medical visa for childbirth in 2016 and used it same year for said purpose. I am preggy again and want to use same visa since its still valid. Hope i am not going against the law. Also do i need to notify the consular of my intention to reuse visa for childbirth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Somie4: 4:25pm On May 02, 2018
Mamajayjay:
Make sure to check out the doctors that are affiliated with the hospital. Hopefully you may get a cheap rate from one of them.

quote author=MaziIcar post=64900801]Please is there anyone who has used or is using Cartersville medical center Georgia? Their fees are pretty cheap but it seems getting a doctor isn't as cheap.
hi dear. Pls I would be traveling to Atlanta next month, my friend told me about Cartersville medical center, but I don’t know how to reach them via email. Did you still use them ? If yes , pls what are their rates? Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Somie4: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Jasmine08:
Hello everyone.

Please is there anyone here who has used both Oakbend and HNWMC?

Oakbend agreed to honour the old rates my doctor quoted to me and now I'm stuck trying to decide which to go to ... Oakbend or HNWMC.

I need help deciding pls.
hi dear, I’ve heard good stuffs about OakBend , pls how do I reach them and how do I get their price list for vaginal birth delivery, I’ll be traveling next month. Thanks and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chinweceline(f): 4:47pm On May 02, 2018
covbrand:
PLEASE ANY MUMMY FOR JULY TO SHARE AN APARTMENT AT CHICAGO. PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL.

PLEASE HOW DID YOU GET AN APARTMENT AND AT WHAT COST. I WILL BE TRAVELLING BY OCTOBER FOR MY BABY AND WILL NEED ONE. THANK YOU
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jasmine08: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
To use Oakbend now, you would have to pay the new rates which is $5450 for vaginal birth. That's minus physician fees. Only for facility

Somie4:
hi dear, I’ve heard good stuffs about OakBend , pls how do I reach them and how do I get their price list for vaginal birth delivery, I’ll be traveling next month. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boladet: 5:41pm On May 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babybaby2017: 5:53pm On May 02, 2018
Jasmine08:
To use Oakbend now, you would have to pay the new rates which is $5450 for vaginal birth. That's minus physician fees. Only for facility

That is the new rate but it includes the refundable epidural fee, labs and hearing test I heard. It is always better to verify from your OB doctor who will furnish you with the right information.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
babybaby2017:

That is the new rate but it includes the refundable epidural fee, labs and hearing test I heard. It is always better to verify from your OB doctor who will furnish you with the right information.

You are correct. I jst got their bill from my obgyn. Though it didnt state if epidural fee is refundable. But all u stated above are included.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ojugunrege(f): 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
superdoll:
Hello everyone, i got medical visa for childbirth in 2016 and used it same year for said purpose. I am preggy again and want to use same visa since its still valid. Hope i am not going against the law. Also do i need to notify the consular of my intention to reuse visa for childbirth.

nope, u are good to go. talk about killing 2 birds with one stone cheesy
am I feeling motivated for 2020 already? wink

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MCareNetwork: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
boladet:
Hello all ,I need urgent advice , I am in my 2nd trimester and I have just been given a tourist visa,I wasn't asked if I am pregnant and I didn't declare to Vo ,I would like to have my baby in the US eventually I am trying to gather funds , how do prevent from being turned back at poe

Apply for a new visa for this medical need. Declare your intention to the VO, asking for a new visa and a revocation of the one you just received.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MCareNetwork: 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
superdoll:

Just make sure you have proof of payment of all bills from your last trip to have your child.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ojugunrege(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
adycatus:
Pls gurus in the house, someone that is applying for a B2/ medical visa, should she fill the doctors address as contact address in the Us or she should fill her aunty's address she have been using previously on her Ds160 form. And pls for her child's form as well, which address can be used as they are applying for the visa together.

Note: she already has correspondences from doctor and hospital. Thanks.

I'll advise that u use your aunt instead of the doctor.
I wanted to use my doc too but his practise manager explained that they may be called when the office is closed and then only the answering machine will be reached. she advised to use a relative, a friend or the hospital.
I called the hospital & they said they don't pre-register patients until they arrived Houston even with my doc's correspondence showing acceptance.
in any case, check with your doctor/hospital first.

I then use my BIL. and can you believe that he was called the morning of the day I arrived to check if he was expecting someone?

use same contacts for u & your child.
it will be tricky if u decide to go with the doc as contact though. cos technically your child isn't their patient, only u are.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ojugunrege(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2018
adycatus:
Please gurus in the house, also if ur husband may be joining you later in ur birthing trip, say few days before the baby arrives that is if work permits him but his interview date is different from urs , his date will be after u must have gone for ur own interview with ur child, do i need to include him on the DS160 form as someone you will be travelling with?

nope, you shouldnt include him as your travel companion on your DS 160 application cos he isn't. only u & your child are each other's travelling companion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ojugunrege(f): 7:44pm On May 02, 2018
ozymes:
A formal application signed and scan with required documents and e-mailed as attachments
1. DW and DH Naija passport data page.
2. LO Yankee data page
3. LO Yankee BC
The letter should specify/indicate passport numbers, expected date of arrival, expected Naija POE, Country of departure, Residential address in Naija.etc

please,

1. is this the correct email address to send the application to: oa@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng?

2. do both parents need to sign the application or one parent suffice?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jenny3(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2018
Hello Mummies,
Please I need guidance on car seat requirements. My hubby arrives Houston with our 2+ year old, is car seat required for him to leave the airport and when we move around. Mummies that have travelled with toddlers how did you manage, doesn't seem practical carrying toddler car seat about
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 8:24pm On May 02, 2018
The answer to question1 is yes. The answer to question2 is: The parent who is applying should sign and also put his naija contact phone below the signature. In our case, I applied for DW when I arrived Naija and signed
Ojugunrege:

please,

1. is this the correct email address to send the application to: oa@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng?

2 do both parents need to sign the application or one parent suffice?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Viola2017: 8:47pm On May 02, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.