Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1165813 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Top9jajamz: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Please anyone going to houston today or tomorrow kind enough to give my wife notarized ds-3053 form. Kindly PM or quote me.
Many thanks in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sir. Please DHL it
Top9jajamz:
Please anyone going to houston today or tomorrow kind enough to give my wife notarized ds-3053 form. Kindly PM or quote me.
Many thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ilohoffor:
I have a baby mamaroo for sale. Blue plush seat. Baby barely used it because I got it for him at 6months. PM me if interested.

Great..Already wanted to make an order online before seeing your post..showed it to wifey and she does not seem to like it being that it works with electricity..Do you think it is 100 safe using it in a country like Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MaziIcar: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hi everyone, my wife just got into Dallas yesterday for childbirth. After some questions and inspection by immigration and customs she was allowed in but her passport was not stamped. What could that mean. Anything to worry about?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
MaziIcar:
Hi everyone, my wife just got into Dallas yesterday for childbirth. After some questions and inspection by immigration and customs she was allowed in but her passport was not stamped. What could that mean. Anything to worry about?

Your wife's POE transcript will help this thread, kindly drop it here please. Not to worry, there isn't much issue yet, drop the transcript and get the proper direction on what to do in this your situation, it's difficult but not difficult. Regards
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MaziIcar: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
I ve checked her I-94 form online and it shows she's been admitted for 6 months. So I'm cool on that now. As for the transcript, I will consult her for more info as I didn't travel with her. But I understand the CPB guys were pretty friendly
OmoBendel24:

Your wife's POE transcript will help this thread, kindly drop it here please. Not to worry, there isn't much issue yet, drop the transcript and get the proper direction on what to do in this your situation, it's difficult but not difficult. Regards
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
MaziIcar:

Pls which hospital is your wife using? I'm also going to Dallas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MaziIcar: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dallas Regional Medical Center, Mesquite,TX
Missvenus1:

Pls which hospital is your wife using? I'm also going to Dallas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eilenora: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thnks 4 all ur responses.

So I noticed that for those that gave birth in Houston they hardly mention how much they spent on processing babys papers eg birth cerft and Usa passprt. Can someone help with these costs? Also how long it took for bc to be processed, USA passport as well. Noticed d latter is usually 165 dols, is it same in Houston cos in Nevada its almost 500 dols for expedited. (My missionary journey is a bit tricky cos it appears am goin where no1 else has gone as thats where I have family ie Nevada).

Am trying to do a cost comparison being going there and going to Houston. Ofcos for the latter Il have to rent accommodation. My qstn is ds, for Houston Mamas, which is the most common accommodation used? Comfy, safe and also reasonably priced. Attached is the list of options from Dr.Esperati's site. Need an estimate for accommodation; from intown suites, it looks safe to budget about 2200 for 12wks. Am I on track here? And is 12weeks too long? How long after baby is born is a reasonable time to process baby's papers?

I also noticed pathology both for mum and baby included in ppls's posts. I ddnt hv this for my 1st so i want to know when this applies and if its compulsory.

Finally can I estimate a budget for baby ticket b4 baby is born? Mbe 10% of my own ticket?

Pls help finalize my budgrt estimate o abegggg

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eilenora:

Am trying to do a cost comparison being going there and going to Houston. Ofcos for the latter Il have to rent accommodation. My qstn is ds, for Houston Mamas, which is the most common accommodation used? Comfy, safe and also reasonably priced. Attached is the list of options from Dr.Esperati's site. Need an estimate for accommodation; from intown suites, it looks safe to budget about 2200 for 12wks. Am I on track here? And is 12weeks too long? How long after baby is born is a reasonable time to process baby's papers?

You may try to follow the links you posted from www.doctoresparati.com website, that will take you to each individual website so you can verify yourself.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jumi07601: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations on a successful poe for your wife. Could you share the doctor's name? Thanks.

MaziIcar:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MaziIcar: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Premier Obgyn Center Sunnyvale, TX.
jumi07601:
Congratulations on a successful poe for your wife. Could you share the doctor's name? Thanks.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello house,

So this has been sorted. We were given discount and to pay before month end or else we pay total fee.
We thank God for his mercies.

Aibisoye0:
Hello house,
Please who has used Oakbend NICU? Baby has been there for 5 days and counting now, it started with glucose level, then calcium, then phosphorus levels either too high or too low. We initially paid all paediatric fee at the beginning of treatment and was issued zero balance. Now baby has stayed extra 2 days now. Initial payments for paediatric was 3 days. I will like to know how the hospital charges for the extra days, anyone with similar or a different experience please share.
Also who knows how much endocrinologist charge per visit?

Thank you for your help always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
MaziIcar:
Dallas Regional Medical Center, Mesquite,TX

Thank you. Please how much is the total cost for this hospital and the doctors
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Shollzycute: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ilohoffor:
I have a baby mamaroo for sale. Blue plush seat. Baby barely used it because I got it for him at 6months. PM me if interested.

I'm interested how much please?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MaziIcar: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
$5700 for vaginal delivery without complication.
Missvenus1:

Thank you. Please how much is the total cost for this hospital and the doctors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2018
margaretp:
Please help a mum. can i get details on the cheapest hospitals in Houston and Doctors associated with the hospital. i used HNWMC iin 2013 and i want to know if there are other cheaper options out there. pls help
thats still about the cheapest in Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lastclaire4(f): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2018
debi:
Hi house,would like to share my experience,am in Chicago now and I flew in through JFK on Friday 22nd june,took a local flight,that's spirit airline to Chicago same day.I flew at 31 weeks,got my fit to fly from my doctor and medif form was also filled by my doctor,though got the form from the airline office at VI.
Point of entry,we got there, fill the declaration form and also the online biometric.
Officer-how are u
Dh- fine
Officer-why are u here
Dh- vacation and for birthing
Officer-what do u mean by birthing?
Dh- delivery
Officer- delivery?
Dh- my wife is pregnant
The officer looked at me and mind you am already showing at 31 weeks,but the seems not to even understand until he saw my tummy,he then ask us why did we decide to have our baby in US,and my husband just told him that we decide to have it here, he then asked you just decide,and my husband said yes.He ask how long are we staying,and we told him 15weeks,he then called another officer and handed over our passport to her,the lady officer asked us to go and get our luggage and she showed us where to meet her,on getting there we met another officer who just asked us where we live,Lagos or Abuja and we told him Lagos,he told us Lagos is fun and was even discussing soccer with my husband.He handed over our passport and said enjoy tour stay.that was how we took our luggage and left.

Pls note,a lady was on this platform sating that it is now illegal to birth in the US,Thats not thruogh,pls people should stop creating panics, also be truthful all the way,you will find out that your entry will be smooth.presently making out which hospital to use,Dont mimd if anybody can recommend an affordable hospital here in Chicago. Thanx so much

That lady actually had it hot. She only said what she experienced or what they made her believe. Be thankful to God for your experience, but using words like "it is not true" for emphasis is extreme.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by KDK(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2018
lastclaire4:

That lady actually had it hot. She only said what she experienced or what they made her believe. Be thankful to God for your experience, but using words like "it is not true" for emphasis is extreme.

True @ the bolded. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyinwbaby: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Bump2birth:

I think I can assist you with obtaining a letter to the embassy

I cant seem to be able to pm you. pls can you do that so i can reply. plssssss.
thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
doyinwbaby:
My gurus in the house. My sister is a FTM and would like to know how we can get a doctors correspondence for us interview. the hospitals we called in florida and texas claim they don't send such. they said its until we come physically

contact www.doctoresparati.com. The ad is on every page of this forum.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dafemnet: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Do they still accept letter from www.doctoresparati.com at Embassy and POE.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niveakreamy89: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi good afternoon. I will be using the same hospital and traveling by August. Please can I have your email address. So I can ask all the questions I want to. Especially for accommodation.
Thanks.[quote author=76ta post=68880387][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by peng4: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
I used their letter at the POE in Houston two years ago when I had my baby and wasn’t queried on it. In fact I spent about 3mins at POE.

Last month, when renewing my visa via Dropbox for a B2 medical visa, I used the address of the doctor they gave me and his name as my contact in the US while mentioning their centre. My visa was renewed without questions and in three working days.

dafemnet:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
dafemnet:

The letter is emitted by the doctor, not by the billing and admissions department (doctoresparati) and is accepted at the Embassy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eclectica: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eilenora:
Thnks 4 all ur responses.

So I noticed that for those that gave birth in Houston they hardly mention how much they spent on processing babys papers eg birth cerft and Usa passprt. Can someone help with these costs? Also how long it took for bc to be processed, USA passport as well. Noticed d latter is usually 165 dols, is it same in Houston cos in Nevada its almost 500 dols for expedited. (My missionary journey is a bit tricky cos it appears am goin where no1 else has gone as thats where I have family ie Nevada).

I also noticed pathology both for mum and baby included in ppls's posts. I ddnt hv this for my 1st so i want to know when this applies and if its compulsory.

Finally can I estimate a budget for baby ticket b4 baby is born? Mbe 10% of my own ticket?

Pls help finalize my budgrt estimate o abegggg

[color=#770077][/color]DW had our baby in HNWMC

We got the BC in 3 days for $21.30
US Passport in 2 days for $175

Airbnb is the most common but DW used intown suites. Our bills for a double bed studio for 8 weeks was $2496 (We were refunded the tax we paid for the 1st 5 weeks). If you get a 1bed it will be less.
12 Weeks might be too long but then, it depends on on your overall plan. You can get the travel docs for your baby in 2 - 3 weeks.

At HNWMC we were billed for both Pathology & Pediatrician services.

The cost of your baby ticket should be 10% of the current fare for an Adult. Ofcourse the cost will depend on the Airline.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nakeina025: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
peng4:
I used their letter at the POE in Houston two years ago when I had my baby and wasn’t queried on it. In fact I spent about 3mins at POE.

Last month, when renewing my visa via Dropbox for a B2 medical visa, I used the address of the doctor they gave me and his name as my contact in the US while mentioning their centre. My visa was renewed without questions and in three working days.

pls where did you do your dropbox? lagos or abuja? done mine and its over 12 working days and no info from the embassy. mine was b1/b2 but i did dropbox to change to b2
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dafemnet: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
peng4:

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dafemnet: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Vlesparza:

The letter is emitted by the doctor, not by the billing and admissions department (doctoresparati) and is accepted at the Embassy.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ayo0311: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good day everyone,
This thread has been extremely helpful for a first time mum. I am in serious need of help, in getting hospitals/ doctors in Houston , California , Atlanta and Baltimore. I heard baltimore is very expensive but just in case someone knows of any very affordable hospital / doctor ( I have family there) I will be very grateful.

Pls if you could send details to ayomidefadakinte@gmail.com I will really appreciate it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please anyone that knows of any affordable hospital in Dallas Tx and doctors I can contact. Kindly let me know or pm me
Please, really need help. Will greatly appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.