Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162375 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YETI28: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
YETI28:

How much are you selling it now..
Email me on boyety28@gmail.com...u said you are in abuja
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YETI28: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ilohoffor:
Hey people,

I had my baby a few months ago and came back with so much baby milk as I didn’t want to buy at the outrageous prices here. However, I’ve recently switched my baby to Aptamil. I have loads of similac for sale at a giveaway price. It’s the 30oz (873g)tins and I have about 20, Expiration is from January 2020. Pls just make me a reasonable offer. I’m in Abuja but I don’t mind sending it down anywhere.

Am in abuja too..get me on boyety28@gmail.com.. Let's chat.thnks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by danidow: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Check aultmann hospital in canton Ohio.. A friend researched, found this hospital and it's affordable.

Thanks You..Will check
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ivy500: 1:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello house,
Ive been following this thread for a while and I must commend
on a medical visa, how much should I carry in cash for my travel? If it’s a high risk pregnancy, and if cs maybe an option how much can one carry along when traveling?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 2:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Aibisoye0:
No he will join the American citizen line.
He should go with the form filled but not signed. Photocopy of his passport data page and the original for sighting. He can also go with your passport data page photocopy as well. He can also send immediately to you via DHL at the American Embassy car park for 18500.hope this helps

Thank you Sir.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 2:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello house....

Pls which address should be printed as permanent address on passport application form. Is it the nigeria address or the same as mailing address.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gloriousmum: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2018
ivy500:
Hello house,
Ive been following this thread for a while and I must commend
on a medical visa, how much should I carry in cash for my travel? If it’s a high risk pregnancy, and if cs maybe an option how much can one carry along when traveling?

Hello what do u term high-risk because anyone from 35years is term high risk in the US but if it's a special condition that require CS 10000 and above will do. My opinion
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niveakreamy89: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yes I have in Virginia... pm me so I can give you details.. I am also leaving by August.
TwinmumT:
Hi does anyone know about accomodation in virginia or california. Giving birth in august.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:
Hello house....

Pls which address should be printed as permanent address on passport application form. Is it the nigeria address or the same as mailing address.

On both passport application form and hospital form for applying for birth certificate; where possible give the Nigerian address. For example item 8 on the passport form DS11 asks for mailing address and then item 19 asks for permanent address.... which should be the Nigerian address.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mamaroon:

On passport application form or hospital form for applying for birth certificate. Where possible I gave my Nigerian address and where the form asked for mailing address then I put the U.S. address. For example item 8 on the passport form DS11 asks for mailing address and then item 19 asks for permanent address.... which should be the Nigerian address.

Thanks maam i mean the ds 11. What abt travel date and return date do i need to fill it?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:

Thanks maam i mean the ds 11. What abt travel date and return date do i need to fill it?

yes, since you are travelling you need to fill in dates....you can fill departure date as the date you will leave the US and put return date as n/a....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mamaroon:

yes, since you are travelling...you can fill departure date and put return date as n/a.....i guess you can also leave them blank....but since you're asking for an expedited passport (most likely), it would make sense to fill departure date at the very least.

Ok ma'am. Thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamajayjay: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
You should use your nigerian address. Thats what i did .
Iyaboonibipe:
Hello house....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by flgd: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello,

Please does anyone know of accomodation in Virginia.. preferably close to henrico doctors..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ivy500: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gloriousmum:

Hello what do u term high-risk because anyone from 35years is term high risk in the US but if it's a special condition that require CS 10000 and above will do. My opinion

Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Iyaboonibipe:

Ok ma'am. Thanks alot

I sent you a mail. Kindly respond. Dont onow how to send a pm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by semilore12: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2018
please anyone coming to US between now and Friday? I just need help with a paper. Please....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamaiyanu: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Pm me

semilore12:
please anyone coming to US between now and Friday? I just need help with a paper. Please....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by GFavor: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
House, please for those who have used Henrico, is there a cheaper way of transportation from the airport Dulles to Richmond. Learnt its $130 by uber. This is really high. Pls advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boldbabe: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good day everyone, please I am presently in Houston, does anyone have an idea If Uber or Lyft collects cash for payment or can our Naija Visa card work on their platform?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by debi: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hi house,would like to share my experience,am in Chicago now and I flew in through JFK on Friday 22nd june,took a local flight,that's spirit airline to Chicago same day.I flew at 31 weeks,got my fit to fly from my doctor and medif form was also filled by my doctor,though got the form from the airline office at VI.
Point of entry,we got there, fill the declaration form and also the online biometric.
Officer-how are u
Dh- fine
Officer-why are u here
Dh- vacation and for birthing
Officer-what do u mean by birthing?
Dh- delivery
Officer- delivery?
Dh- my wife is pregnant
The officer looked at me and mind you am already showing at 31 weeks,but the seems not to even understand until he saw my tummy,he then ask us why did we decide to have our baby in US,and my husband just told him that we decide to have it here, he then asked you just decide,and my husband said yes.He ask how long are we staying,and we told him 15weeks,he then called another officer and handed over our passport to her,the lady officer asked us to go and get our luggage and she showed us where to meet her,on getting there we met another officer who just asked us where we live,Lagos or Abuja and we told him Lagos,he told us Lagos is fun and was even discussing soccer with my husband.He handed over our passport and said enjoy tour stay.that was how we took our luggage and left.

Pls note,a lady was on this platform sating that it is now illegal to birth in the US,Thats not thruogh,pls people should stop creating panics, also be truthful all the way,you will find out that your entry will be smooth.presently making out which hospital to use,Dont mimd if anybody can recommend an affordable hospital here in Chicago. Thanx so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
debi:
Hi house,would like to share my experience,am in Chicago now and I flew in through JFK on Friday 22nd june

Pls note,a lady was on this platform sating that it is now illegal to birth in the US,Thats not thruogh,pls people should stop creating panics,

The lady was sharing her experience at CHICAGO POE not creating panic! You entered through JFK which is (to a large extent) stress free.

All the best in your delivery and every thing.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogemele(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yoyr naija card works. No cash.

boldbabe:
Good day everyone, please I am presently in Houston, does anyone have an idea If Uber or Lyft collects cash for payment or can our Naija Visa card work on their platform?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogemele(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Depends on yoy luaggage. Lyft is cheaper and you can try train or greyhound. But you still need to use uber to union station

GFavor:
House, please for those who have used Henrico, is there a cheaper way of transportation from the airport Dulles to Richmond. Learnt its $130 by uber. This is really high. Pls advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boldbabe: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
ogemele:
Yoyr naija card works. No cash.

Thanks for the prompt response but pls is this for Uber or Lyft or both of them?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by flgd: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hi, also planning to use henrico doctor hospital richmond VA. Please do you know of any accomodation arrangement close to the hospital. Kindly assist. Thanks

GFavor:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
TwinmumT:
Hi does anyone know about accomodation in virginia or california. Giving birth in august.

Sent you a mail .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
flgd:
Hello,

Please does anyone know of accomodation in Virginia.. preferably close to henrico doctors..
Thanks

Is Dr.W your doc? If Yes, when are you planning to come down?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by doyin2me: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
GFavor:

Try greyhound

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: MaryAndrews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.