Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162972 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Omodadi2:

Thanks for this information. This is what I was coming up here to come ask cos I have decided to book my flight in faith.
Please people, what are the pros and construction for airfrance so one can be well prepared in terms of space, travel stop over, adding baby to ticket, food, etc.
Airfrance is not bad, used them before. Stop over from Abuja is like 4hours, baby ticket bought from Naija office (2years ago) dunno if they still do this, food Ok. If it's cheaper, go for them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
ogekad:

Hi,

My hubby paid in Naira.
Paid for what exactly?
The last time I checked, Nigeria US consulate doesn't collect money to sign the notary form. So are you saying your hubby paid them in Naira to sign the form?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Brownshoogah:

https://www.britishairways.com/en-it/offers/sale?clickpage=resp-offers--it--en--special-offers&kmtag=c&ban=||MC|1|CTA1|||||||||L2|||||||

Go ahead and try to book, you will see reduced rates but I do not know if it covers all destination. I know it covers flights to London, Los Angeles, Newyork and some other places.

see condition

Discover our amazing offers with up to 20% off holidays worldwide. Book flight + hotel or flight + car and[b] save up to 20% off your hotel or car.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ramj:
Qatar airways to US is pretty cheap right. About 358k.
Mamas over to you.

wow really

pls send the url
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deemama18:
Good morning. Please help. Am also looking at Houston. Could you pls send hospital name, contact and possibly fees. Thanks
Cicidoyin@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kafcakes: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hi ICAN, I am,new Jersey bound God willing, please I would like to know how your DW experience was with Fr Fares and what hospital she used, and if possible break down of the cost of the hospital.

Im currently searching for accommodation, please do you have any recommendations aside air bnb..which did your wife use, pls send me your email address,
if possible, mine is frel822002@yahoo.com.Thank you very much..

ICANOFFICE:
My DW is in Ney Jersey. The nearest Passport Agency is New York.

she can't travel with the baby without a US passport. ETC is to enable the child enter Nigeria just like the Nigerian passport.
US passport can be obtained same day if she walks into the passport office with her flight ticket after booking an appointment via phone. Also, you can process the US passport without SSN
What city is your wife?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by captain90210(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Air France is a little above that also. Competition at its peak lately

Ramj:
Qatar airways to US is pretty cheap right. About 358k.
Mamas over to you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ogekad: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
ozycy:

Paid for what exactly?
The last time I checked, Nigeria US consulate doesn't collect money to sign the notary form. So are you saying your hubby paid them in Naira to sign the form?

He paid equivalent of $50 in Naira to sign notary form. That’s what he told me. It’s on their website.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Maggiespecial(f): 2:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God I didn't do it oo. Wen I was abt to board d plane, I tucked in my tummy, it didn't show. I was so happy I didn't waste my money oo. 5k per trip, Lailai. It means dt dey are a big thief at aviation medical center. Thank you jare
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Maggiespecial(f): 2:41am On Jan 11, 2018
ogekad:

He paid equivalent of $50 in Naira to sign notary form. That’s what he told me. It’s on their website.

Imagine, corruption full everywhere. Dey are all thief. Dey believe dt since u dnt av option, any amt dey call it for you, u will want to pay. It is well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Marylandmama: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Omodadi2:

I have being looking for it too. I would also like to know their fit to fly procedures

They allow you to travel up to 36weeks and they accept your doctor's fit to fly.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Springdance: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Deemama18:
Good morning. Please help. Am also looking at Houston. Could you pls send hospital name, contact and possibly fees. Thanks
Cicidoyin@gmail.com

Went 4 my first appointment yesterday with Dr. F, Paid my OB/GYN fee, did several test with scan & was schedule for next week 4 second appointment.

Please, has oakbend implemented their new fee policy. If they have, pls what is the new fee?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Imagine, corruption full everywhere. Dey are all thief. Dey believe dt since u dnt av option, any amt dey call it for you, u will want to pay. It is well

Please this notary issue, is it applicable to Houston too?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2018
captain90210:
Air France is a little above that also. Competition at its peak lately

Please help me o, ayam not seeing this process at all o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Brownshoogah(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2018
ladeonas:

see condition

Discover our amazing offers with up to 20% off holidays worldwide. Book flight + hotel or flight + car and[b] save up to 20% off your hotel or car.[/b]

scroll down to the end you will see destinations without any of those conditions.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Brownshoogah(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Brownshoogah:
Hello,

Please LA mums using virgin altantic....has anyone succeeded in entering the UK without a visa? I am in PH, can't travel to Lag just for that and the layover is too long. Please any info.

BY the way British airways is doing promo now... for those interested

LA people please help a sister
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Omodadi2:

Please this notary issue, is it applicable to Houston too?

With what I've read here,i think it's applicable every where

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kaakaa(f): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Brownshoogah:

scroll down to the end you will see destinations without any of those conditions.

Please How much did you get,cos am seeing $1708 with tax and that is not cheap..... looking at early march to end of may, Abuja to La..... can someone help me find cheaper flights with these dates please....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kaakaa(f): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Please La bound mamas going between march to may.... lets hook up and do this together to avoid boredom! grin
Am still searching for accommodation, if you have and want to share, pls holla me.... or those leaving a good place, i can take over from you please.... pm me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by goobyparks(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2018
ozycy:

Buy abroad

You can check out thrift stores in U.S if u are concerned about cost. Some of them have neat baby stuff

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
I just called Air France now, they said there is no special offer for now. The lady got me an adult plus 1infant ticket for N661,383.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NIFES(f): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
kaakaa:

Please How much did you get,cos am seeing $1708 with tax and that is not cheap..... looking at early march to end of may, Abuja to La..... can someone help me find cheaper flights with these dates please....

Go on Wakanow, Travelstart, Travelbeta and the likes.
Slot in your desired travel dates/destination.
You will get lots of fare options that you can compare and pick from.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NIFES(f): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Omodadi2:
I just called Air France now, they said there is no special offer for now. The lady got me an adult plus 1infant ticket for N661,383.
Qatar seems to be relatively cheaper presently but that depends on your travel dates and destination.
Use Wakanow to verify.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by biodunajayi: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2018
good day kaakaa, please which hospital are you Using in LA and which doctor. I am searching for hospital and doctor for LA. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by goobyparks(f): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2018
ICANOFFICE:
Morning People,

I need urgent help on emergency travel certificate. DW is in NJ and needs to travel this weekend. we have not been able to process US passport due to delay in social security and we cant continue to wait. is there any one that can help with expedite or I just need to do it myself, send the necessary documents to the Nigeria embassy in DC. Just wanted to be on the safe side, and get the ETC before Friday.

Make una help me I beg. You can PM with any contact that can help

Cc: Justwise, desoul

Change of intent letter issue addressed by the VO here:

I processed my baby's passport without SSN all u need 2 do sign a form that states that your baby hasn't been issued a SSN. My baby's ssn was received a week after we had gotten her passport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tonee45: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Does medical bills to give birth in the US cost up to $15,000.00?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tonee45: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
kaakaa:
Please La bound mamas going between march to may.... lets hook up and do this together to avoid boredom! grin
Am still searching for accommodation, if you have and want to share, pls holla me.... or those leaving a good place, i can take over from you please.... pm me.

Pls do u hv an idea of d cost of medical bills to give birth in d US.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Tonee45, medical bills in the US varies and you can see and compare by yourself on this thread. Flip backwards and read up

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kaakaa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
NIFES:

Go on Wakanow, Travelstart, Travelbeta and the likes.
Slot in your desired travel dates/destination.
You will get lots of fare options that you can compare and pick from.

Thank you Nifes.....
I wrote that bc of the promo they were talking about if they can find ne a promo price bc I couldn't find any promo price. So far the only airline that has done promo is delta airlines....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kaakaa(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
biodunajayi:
good day kaakaa, please which hospital are you Using in LA and which doctor. I am searching for hospital and doctor for LA. THANKS

Dr M of st francis in La.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kaakaa(f): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.