Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162740 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by starpexgoody: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy sunday to all the mamas and papas and congratulations on all ur new and intending births.
Please i av 2 questions.
1)Please who has flown ethiopian airlines to washington dulles recently? how easy is it to add baby ticket n how is their service.
2) Is it possible to have baby in one state and get baby's birth certificate then eventually port to another state where you process baby's US passport and naija passport and then cum bk to naija.
Am asking these cos of accommodation constraints in the birth state .
Thnk you for ur kind contributions �

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi Ewa,please was new visa granted after the canceling the old one ?
quote author=ewa2014 post=64169059]

Thanks omodadi2. Do they also do this if the visa was granted Like it’s a norm to cancel their old expired visas[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Bisoye76: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Which hospital is Dr Dama Z affiliated to pls and pls how much is his fee pls..
Thanks aff[quote author=mummyethan post=64196348][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mummyethan: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Bisoye76 post=64197795]Which hospital is Dr Dama Z affiliated to pls and pls how much is his fee pls..
Thanks

He is affiliated with Oakbend and Methodist Sugarland

His fees are CS 2350 after discount( includes 1st ultrascan and routine lab test)
Vagina 1800 after discount ( includes 1st ultrscan and routine lab test)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Bisoye76: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for ur prompt response mummyethan.......
God bless u.
quote author=mummyethan post=64198428][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Austinjeffy: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congratulations and safe delivery. Please would u share the hospital u are using and the price? My wife have correspondence with St Mary in NJ but I would prefer NY if I can get same price. Thanks
nobody09:

hi dear.. im guessing you're giving birth in NYC. please which hosp are you using. thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Austinjeffy: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
[q
[/quote]pls friend can you share the hospital details? My wife will be using NJ too but the hospital cost is about 10,000usd.uotehor=domrita post=63853287]Happy New Year my people... May it b a great one for us. Pls Kafcakes I sent u a PM. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AdomMum: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing!

ogemele:

Yep. I came in on the 27th dec and the immigration questions in doha was lots.
1. Can i hav ur passport?
Me:- yes pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AdomMum: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice!! Thanks for sharing the details! A helpful and an interesting read.
mamaJeremy:
Its time to give back to a community i have learnt so much from. I got my visa september 2017. Here is the
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omodadi2: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=mummyethan post=64198428][/quote]

Please do you know cirrent price for Methodist sugar land?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mummyethan: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omodadi2:

Please do you know cirrent price for Methodist sugar land?

Methodist sugar land
CS Delivery $7000
Vaginal Delivery $5000
Anesthesiologist $2000
Each additional Day VD $1000
Each additional Day CS $1500

This is the current price got it last week from my Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ewa2014: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
No it wasn’t... we were asked to book follow up appointment...

jbikes:
Hi Ewa,please was new visa granted after the canceling the old one ?
quote author=ewa2014 post=64169059]

Thanks omodadi2. Do they also do this if the visa was granted Like it’s a norm to cancel their old expired visas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kafcakes: 12:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Hi I didn't get any message dear.
Austinjeffy:
[qpls friend can you share the hospital details? My wife will be using NJ too but the hospital cost is about 10,000usd.uotehor=domrita post=63853287]Happy New Year my people... May it b a great one for us. Pls Kafcakes I sent u a PM. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2018
starpexgoody:
Happy sunday to all the mamas and papas and congratulations on all ur new and intending births.
Please i av 2 questions.
1)Please who has flown ethiopian airlines to washington dulles recently? how easy is it to add baby ticket n how is their service.
2) Is it possible to have baby in one state and get baby's birth certificate then eventually port to another state where you process baby's US passport and naija passport and then cum bk to naija.
Am asking these cos of accommodation constraints in the birth state .
Thnk you for ur kind contributions �

I have not flown Ethiopian airlines before,but from what I've read here of people that have used them I don't think adding baby's ticket is such a big deal with them,if it was, they would have mentioned it.
Yes,it is very possible to have your baby in one state, collect the birth certificate and move to another state to process American and Naija passport.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by litylity55: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2018
Goodmorning mamas and papas in the house. Pls what Nigeria banks cars is most useful in US. That u can withdraw or do online payment and at the pos. Dollar and naira. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by domrita: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello my houston Mamas and papas.pls any recent updates or review on Houston NW Medical Center as regards their price/bills .....was hearing some chatter as to that but i wanna know if anybody has paid or gotten correspondence as regards their billing this 2018.it is still the old bills or have they reviewded it.thanks dears.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ALADE4J2: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Morning Mamas and Papas, pls has anyone used sterling bank card (Visa or MasterCard) to make payments in the U.S.? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kayvine4u: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello house,

I have an issue and would want experts in d house to wade in.

My friend was issued a B2 visa last June but didn't travel till this January. She was supposed to be going for fertility treatment, which is what is told the entry officer at POE at d airport but they still denied her entry and cancelled her visa, saying dat she is lying and actually wants to come work, otherwise that why wld she want to stay for two months.

What are her chances of reapplying and how can we tackle this issue?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by valeria: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone and thank you for your contributions that have helped so many of us in making the right decisions.

Please can anyone recommend a good hospital in Dallas, Texas that is quite affordable.

I have booked a flight for March and my relative got a hospital that charges about 11k for CS.

Can anyone help with a cheaper option? I will really appreciate a swift response.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zeenayah: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
send me a pm, would send you the email correspondence I got for a hospital in Carrolton dallas texas.

To be honest with you, just google hospitals in dallas texas, check their sites to see if you find an email address and send a mail or start calling all of them one after the other, that was what I did for Chicago for months till I found what I could afford after Stroger packed up.

valeria:
Hello everyone and thank you for your contributions that have helped so many of us in making the right decisions.

Please can anyone recommend a good hospital in Dallas, Texas that is quite affordable.

I have booked a flight for March and my relative got a hospital that charges about 11k for CS.

Can anyone help with a cheaper option? I will really appreciate a swift response.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zeenayah: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I know a friend that used it to pay for uber when she was there till October last year.

ALADE4J2:
Morning Mamas and Papas, pls has anyone used sterling bank card (Visa or MasterCard) to make payments in the U.S.? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zeenayah: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Which POE was this?
Did she have correspondence with a hospital or Doctor in the US to back her claims?

Also did she have her DR's report from Nigeria with her?

kayvine4u:
Hello house,

My friend was issued a B2 visa last June but didn't travel till this January. She was supposed to be going for fertility treatment, which is what is told the entry officer at POE at d airport but they still denied her entry and cancelled her visa, saying dat she is lying and actually wants to come work, otherwise that why wld she want to stay for two months.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zeenayah: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hiya, the best thing to do would be to contact the Dr you want to use to give you the new price or call the hospital, ask to speak to the financial counselor and get the new pricing. I think they call it the Miracle Moments program.

The information I have was at September last year so I dunno if the prices have been reviewed. 5k for normal and 8k for CS (Hospital, Dr X and Epidural only no pediatrician bills etc).

domrita:
Hello my houston Mamas and papas.pls any recent updates or review on Houston NW Medical Center as regards their price/bills .....was hearing some chatter as to that but i wanna know if anybody has paid or gotten correspondence as regards their billing this 2018.it is still the old bills or have they reviewded it.thanks dears.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ALADE4J2: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zeenayah:
I know a friend that used it to pay for uber when she was there till October last year.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ALADE4J2: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
kayvine4u:
Hello house,

Pls which POE is this?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by valeria: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zeenayah:
send me a pm, would send you the email correspondence I got for a hospital in Carrolton dallas texas.

To be honest with you, just google hospitals in dallas texas, check their sites to see if you find an email address and send a mail or start calling all of them one after the other, that was what I did for Chicago for months till I found what I could afford after Stroger packed up.

I will send you a PM right away. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Was she sent to secondary inspection and searched?
kayvine4u:
Hello house,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Awesome777: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
I still need response o...anybody who can help

Awesome777:
I want to appreciate everyone who shared their stories on this platform, it has been so helpful.

I seek your advice, it is actually urgent. My due date is in March and am looking at giving birth in the US but am on visiting visa at the moment.

What are my chances right now? Is it still possible to write a change of intent letter, if it is possible, I will be glad if someone can work me through this process.

Expecting your reply.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NIFES(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zeenayah:

Hello ma'am @Zeenayah;
Your mention of Chicago caught my attention.
I will like to PM you for an information please.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.