Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1168848 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 4:09pm On May 19, 2019
Hopesprings:

Thank you SO much for this post! This idea that discounted prices infer some kind of government subsidy is erroneous to say the least! And while the Embassy is well within its rights to highlight any criteria it sees for visa issuance, the truth remains the truth. Prompt pay discounts have absolutely nothing to do with any ones taxes. These hospitals offer these incentives to minimize their billing cycles and the potential losses from having to chase money after service delivery. I wonder why no one challenges the cash pay pricing given by the OB, Anesthesiologist, Pediatrician, even the Labs have discounts for people who pay cash upfront. This is not a foreign concept! Theres no denying that so many Nigerians have taken advantage of programs specifically geared towards the under served in certain communities but this is purely a case of painting with a broad brush.

Correct.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamatwinE: 4:22pm On May 19, 2019
Good evening every one . Please I need information on giving birth in El paso . Cost and doctor. Thank you .

Please help

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Deyonsesi: 4:28pm On May 19, 2019
customised87:

Please do they ask for birth receipts and discounts on the receipts at the point of renewal too?

I wasn't asked for any if these.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 6:10pm On May 19, 2019
MamatwinE:
Good evening every one . Please I need information on giving birth in El paso . Cost and doctor. Thank you .

Please help

https://doctoresparati.com/home.html

The ad is on every page.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kayjay23: 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
Deyonsesi:

No stress, except you have to wait for 2weeks b4 it arrives.

Hope you have yearly pictures of your LO.

Thank you so much, you've been of great help!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebony84: 3:14am On May 20, 2019
Yes you can.

TripleKMama:

interesting. Just hearing about this for the first time - so you can apply for visa even before the current one expires? Issa wawu sometin. grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 6:45am On May 20, 2019
For those that were invited for follow up interview 221g after Dropbox application,pls how did you know you were invited for the interview,do they always send a mail to inform you,if not so,how else can you know? I tried using my ds number in getting an update on my passport and the attachment below was what I got,
Pls what does it mean?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 9:45am On May 20, 2019
dere5:
For those that were invited for follow up interview 221g after Dropbox application,pls how did you know you were invited for the interview,do they always send a mail to inform you,if not so,how else can you know? I tried using my ds number in getting an update on my passport and the attachment below was what I got,
Pls what does it mean?

See the below

OmoBendel24:

APPLICATION RECEIVED: In essence, they haven't touched your file "proper", relax all the same, except for the "needing my passport out for something urgent" part.

Begin to worry some bit if status changes to "Administrative Processing" and doesn't change to "Issued" in 2-3 workdays thereafter.... All the best!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 11:12am On May 20, 2019
OmoBendel24:

See the below
Thanks @OmoBendel24
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:41am On May 20, 2019
dere5:
Pls what does it mean?
They’ll email you and it will pop up in your appointment scheduling portal
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bugflector: 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
Hi house, I want to know how airbnb.com works for those that have used it in the past. Do I have to make payment for at least 1 month to be able to book the place down? is there any other alternative site I can use to make apartment bookings, I'll appreciate some help here. I am filling this DS-160 form and I need to add an address of where DW will be staying since we have no one in the states, any help on this aspect too will be of great value to me.

Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 8:29pm On May 20, 2019
bugflector:
Hi house, I want to know how airbnb.com works for those that have used it in the past. Do I have to make payment for at least 1 month to be able to book the place down? is there any other alternative site I can use to make apartment bookings, I'll appreciate some help here. I am filling this DS-160 form and I need to add an address of where DW will be staying since we have no one in the states, any help on this aspect too will be of great value to me.
Thanks.

Go to booking.com and use your Naija ATM card and make a reservation at any accommodation close to the hospital your wife is using,and print out your reservation.You will not be charged until the date of your booking. Make sure you cancel it a day before the due date if you are not going to use it so that your card won't be charged if not you'll be charged for a night if you don't cancel or show up.
No you don't have to make payment for at least one month to be able to book airbnb. You pay for the number of days needed.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by petrochemicals(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2019
Good day to all the members of this forum.We had our baby sometime in October 2016.We used THE HOSPITAL OF PROVIDENCE,SIERRA CAMPUS,EL PASO,TEXAS.Myself,Darling wife and my mum did our dropbox submission on 15th April,2019 at DHL office in Ademola Adetokunbo,Wuse, Abuja.After three weeks,we received e-mails together with the ALMIGHTY 221g LETTER as attachement on 3rd may 2019 in order to reschedule a FOLLOW-UP interview.I quickly did the interview rescheduled and we got an interview date of 9th may 2019.Below is the transcript of the follow-up interview with a white lady consular at the last counter(booth) in Abuja

VO:Hello
ME:Good morning
VO:How are you related
ME:Tap my wife,told her she is my darling wife and this is my mum
VO:Smile and nodded her head
VO:When was the last time you return from USA
ME:26th November,2016
VO:Where do you work and your duties
ME:Bla bla bla
VO:Turn to darling wife and ask where she works and her post
DW:Bla bla bla
VO:Ask darling wife what took her to Kenya
DW:I have never been to kenya,I only travelled to Dubai with my husband before the last USA trip
VO:She nodded her head and said good
VO:Do you have receipts of the previous payments from the various medical service providers
ME:I passed all the following receipts to her(obgyn,blood work,scan,hospital,laboratory,anaesthesia,epidural,paediatrician,circumcision,hearing test,texas pediatrix)
VO:Are you going to use the same doctor and hospital
ME:No,we are going to use another different doctor and hospital because we will be headind to HOUSTON TEXAS
VO:How much is the trip going to cost
ME:Medicals is approximately $13k while the entire trip will cost $28k
VO:She type for evalasting on her system.While typing,she always raised her head up looking at our faces beaming with smiles.
VO:She passed our receipts back to us and told us congratulations,you can--------na dat one i know hear again
ME:We collected our passports with visa on 16th may 2016.
NB:All through the interview she never ask us of ITEMISED BILL,ZERO BALANCE,NEW DOCTOR APPOINTMENT AND HOSPITAL LETTER,BUDGET SHEET,ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION AND ACCOUNT STATEMENTS.

I appreciate all the members of this forum for the support and guidance.Let us all have a positive mindset of been successful as we face the consular officer and also at the point of entry.MY PRAYER IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOING TO SEE US THROUGH THIS MISSIONARY JOURNEY.AMEN

22 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nersh: 2:42am On May 21, 2019
Actually, not quite correct.
For booking.com, you will have to check and make sure the hotel/ accommodation you are booking had FREE CANCELLATION otherwise your card will be debited or a hold placed on funds depending on the policy of the hotel you choose so check and make sure.

For air bob, most accommodations will ask for some kind of upfront payment, and some do have free cancellation. Again, it’s accommodation dependent and you have to read the terms and cancellation policies of the host before booking.

dere5:

Go to booking.com and use your Naija ATM card and make a reservation at any accommodation close to the hospital your wife is using,and print out your reservation.You will not be charged until the date of your booking. Make sure you cancel it a day before the due date if you are not going to use it so that your card won't be charged if not you'll be charged for a night if you don't cancel or show up.
No you don't have to make payment for at least one month to be able to book airbnb. You pay for the number of days needed.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ifex87: 6:30am On May 21, 2019
Hello house, I really need help. I am currently pregnant, and will be due early august..I applied for a B1/ B2 medical visa in march, went for an interview in April, but i was denialed the visa. So I reapplied a second time same April, and d appointment date available was in august. So a friend gave me number of someone who can assist me get a closer date. Since April till date, I have still not been able to get a date for interview. The lady keeps promising she will get a date for me, May is almost coming to an end, still no appointment date. Please I really need help on what to do. Because my due date is fast approaching. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 6:33am On May 21, 2019
Nersh:
Actually, not quite correct.
For booking.com, you will have to check and make sure the hotel/ accommodation you are booking had FREE CANCELLATION otherwise your card will be debited or a hold placed on funds depending on the policy of the hotel you choose so check and make sure.

For air bob, most accommodations will ask for some kind of upfront payment, and some do have free cancellation. Again, it’s accommodation dependent and you have to read the terms and cancellation policies of the host before booking.

Yeah, you're right, forgot to add the free cancellation bit. Thanks for bringing it up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ifex87: 7:12am On May 21, 2019
Hello house, I really need help. I am currently pregnant, and will be due early august..I applied for a B1/ B2 medical visa in march, went for an interview in April, but i was denialed the visa. So I reapplied a second time same April, and d appointment date available was in august. So a friend gave me number of someone who can assist me get a closer date. Since April till date, I have still not been able to get a date for interview. The lady keeps promising she will get a date for me, May is almost coming to an end, still no appointment date. Please I really need help on what to do. Because my due date is fast approaching. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
guys please what are my chances?
got a B2 medical visa to have my baby in 2016. used it same 2016 and got pregnant again and used it 2018 before it expired. I had both babies in Houston, oakbend and hnwmc respectively. I am done birthing and want to renew for vacation. with all these rejection stories what are my chances pls?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by shagaman: 10:34am On May 21, 2019
Hello everyone,been a while saying hi..justwise well-done on the continuous hard work..stay blessed bro, please inbox me wanna ask you something off the grid.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
Just be careful of the hospital you want to use in Houston TX. Congratulations!
petrochemicals:
Good day to all the members of this forum.We had our baby sometime in October 2016.We used THE HOSPITAL OF PROVIDENCE,SIERRA CAMPUS,EL PASO,TEXAS.Myself,Darling wife and my mum did our dropbox submission on 15th April,2019 at DHL office in Ademola Adetokunbo,Wuse, Abuja.After three weeks,we received e-mails together with the ALMIGHTY 221g LETTER as attachement on 3rd may 2019 in order to reschedule a FOLLOW-UP interview.I quickly did the interview rescheduled and we got an interview date of 9th may 2019.Below is the transcript of the follow-up interview with a white lady consular at the last counter(booth) in Abuja

DW:I have never been to kenya,I only travelled to Dubai with my husband before the last USA trip
VO:Do you have receipts of the previous payments from the various medical service providers
ME:I passed all the following receipts to her(obgyn,blood work,scan,hospital,laboratory,anaesthesia,epidural,paediatrician,circumcision,hearing test,texas pediatrix)
ME:No,we are going to use another different doctor and hospital because we will be headind to HOUSTON TEXAS
VO:She type for evalasting on her system.While typing,she always raised her head up looking at our faces beaming with smiles.
VO:She passed our receipts back to us and told us congratulations,you can--------na dat one i know hear again
NB:All through the interview she never ask us of ITEMISED BILL,ZERO BALANCE,NEW DOCTOR APPOINTMENT AND HOSPITAL LETTER,BUDGET SHEET,ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION AND ACCOUNT STATEMENTS.

I appreciate all the members of this forum for the support and guidance.Let us all have a positive mindset of been successful as we face the consular officer and also at the point of entry.MY PRAYER IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOING TO SEE US THROUGH THIS MISSIONARY JOURNEY.AMEN
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ardunolarh(f): 10:10pm On May 21, 2019
hello all, was just notified that visa on arrival has been cancelled for minors and travel date from US is 26th May.

Can anyone kindly help with information on how to go about ETC ( Emergency Travel certificate) application quickly and how long does it take.

If your flight is not a direct flight can you still use ETC ?

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Hotstepper(f): 11:19pm On May 21, 2019
As u wait, apply to Canada

Ifex87:
Hello house, I really need help. I am currently pregnant, and will be due early august..I applied for a B1/ B2 medical visa in march, went for an interview in April, but i was denialed the visa. So I reapplied a second time same April, and d appointment date available was in august. So a friend gave me number of someone who can assist me get a closer date. Since April till date, I have still not been able to get a date for interview. The lady keeps promising she will get a date for me, May is almost coming to an end, still no appointment date. Please I really need help on what to do. Because my due date is fast approaching. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 2:01pm On May 22, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS !!

petrochemicals:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 5:09pm On May 22, 2019
Someone just sent me this. The US Government isn’t playing! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baotrangle111: 5:42pm On May 22, 2019
Candybright:

is it Vaughan?
Hello customised87
Can i have your email please .I try to contact you sendss on this web but maybe you didnt see it .Can i asking you some more information about the hospital in Alabama .Thanks you so muck hope get back your reply .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by baotrangle111: 5:44pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=customised87 post=72452374]

Yes. The hospital I used in Selma gave.....
Hello customised87
Can i have your email please .I try to contact you sendss on this web but maybe you didnt see it .Can i asking you some more information about the hospital in Alabama .Thanks you so muck hope get back your reply .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 7Alexandre: 6:58pm On May 22, 2019
MamaOO:

Well, President Donald J Trump isn’t playing...

He’s trying to limit the number of immigrants who intend to make the United States their Permanent Home especially those from Africa...

Hopefully, he loses reelection next year so things can return to normal...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dora2007: 7:14pm On May 22, 2019
MamaOO:

PLS OO, WHICH ONE IS AOS AND EOS.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 7Alexandre: 7:25pm On May 22, 2019
It’s funny when I listen to folks say that Former President Barack Obama never did anything for the Black Man while he was in office...

But what most people fail to realize was that President Barack Obama actions was frustrated & blocked by the Republicans led House & Senate...

Even House Leader Mitch McConnell said & I quote “My number priority is to make President Barack Obama a one term President”

President Barack Obama didn’t have any other option but to use Executive Decision to push through his landmark Signature Accomplishments...

President Barack Obama Accomplishment on Immigration:

A) The Marvin Program: I know a lot of people even personally here from Nairaland who joined the United States Military & immediately became U.S. Citizens within 6 months to 1 year...

B) DACA Program: This is mainly for undocumented immigrants who where brought to the United States as kids. A lot of Mexicans & Spanish people benefited immensely from this program...

C) TPS Program: This is mainly for individuals from worn torn countries & areas of natural disasters like Earthquake i.e. Haiti & Sudan

Now ask yourself what has President Donald J Trump done for people in Regards to immigration absolutely nothing...

There’s a reason he is known as destroyer in chief

A) He signed a Legislation effectively banning foreign nationals from seven predominantly Muslim Countries from entering the United States

B) He wants to rescind & eliminate the Obama era DACA Program

C) He also wants to rescind & eliminate the Obama era TPS Program

Even when it comes to the economy, President Donald J Trump is simply taking credit for the Great Economy left by Former President Barack Obama & Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke

Former President Barack Obama inherited a worst economy from Former President W. Bush but was able to turn the economy around during his 8 year tenure as President of the United States including overseeing the Great Recession in 2008...

By the time, he left office the Economy of the United States was definitely in the right trajectory...

It’s very funny when I listen to folks make mention that President Donald J Trump has done more for Blacks than Former President Barack Obama did during his 8 year stint as the President of the United States...

That simply shows me that most people are unable to make an independent research for themselves & can easily be brainwashed...

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 7Alexandre: 7:28pm On May 22, 2019
dora2007:

PLS OO, WHICH ONE IS AOS AND EOS.

AOS: Adjustment of Status

EOS: Extension of Stay

No AOS/EOS: No Adjustment of Status/Extension of Stay

So you required to depart the United States at the end of your Authorized Stay no extension of Stay/Adjustment of Status allowed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (452) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.