Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1164210 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
blossom101:
Yes pls, my Visa is for birthing purpose which I used for my first baby in April, 2018. So I'm fee weeks gone now and hoping to use it again before it expires.

DH is applying because I, my toddler and new little one will need him to bring us back home after delivery. Pls note: he's travel history is only the family Dubai trip we went for.

Okay, good. You don’t have issues using that same visa to birth again per say as of now, valid. Only ensure your burden of proof is in place and that you are paying “well” for the birthing, avoid “cheap” cost.

Then the main one, I believe it will be better to be inside the US first before your husband’s interview date, because this whole thing could swing and spiral in any direction. But be preparing too as one who may be needing to attend an interview for birthing purposes soon (you yet have a lot of time on hand for this preparation at least), you never can tell what may come up next from their end....

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aye88: 9:25pm On May 24, 2019
blossom101:
Yes pls, my Visa is for birthing purpose which I used for my first baby in April, 2018. So I'm fee weeks gone now and hoping to use it again before it expires.

DH is applying because I, my toddler and new little one will need him to bring us back home after delivery. Pls note: he's travel history is only the family Dubai trip we went for.

With all this us visa wahala, why dont you land in the us first before your husband attends his inyerview. I just remembered a story here of a lady that said the VO was angry that she used her medical visa to birth two kids insteaf of one. So to be safe and to avoid issues like ones Visa bring cancelled or revoke, let your hubby pick an interview date that you would have already arrived in the US.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by blossom101: 9:43pm On May 24, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Okay, good. You don’t have issues using that same visa to birth again per say as of now, valid. Only ensure your burden of proof is in place and that you are paying “well” for the birthing, avoid “cheap” cost.

Then the main one, I believe it will be better to be inside the US first before your husband’s interview date, because this whole thing could swing and spiral in any direction. But be preparing too as one who may be needing to attend an interview for birthing purposes soon (you yet have a lot of time on hand for this preparation at least), you never can tell what may come up next from their end....

Nice one.... thank u so much.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by blossom101: 9:44pm On May 24, 2019
aye88:

With all this us visa wahala, why dont you land in the us first before your husband attends his inyerview. I just remembered a story here of a lady that said the VO was angry that she used her medical visa to birth two kids insteaf of one. So to be safe and to avoid issues like ones Visa bring cancelled or revoke, let your hubby pick an interview date that you would have already arrived in the US.

I will put that in mind... I appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:45am On May 25, 2019
Best advise ever grin

aye88:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:46am On May 25, 2019
So una no get any yarns for Chicago paroles?

Issorai
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 1:45pm On May 25, 2019
TripleKMama:

Issorai

Don't think it's that bad. Just honestly answer all their questions, be firm as long as there is nothing to hide.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babytoun: 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
Please anyone with travel experience for birthing purpose not accompanied by mother or mother in law and without friends/relatives to lodge with in the US ?

Can one embark on this by planning to lodge alone without friends or relatives but possibly with support from DH ?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 6:09am On May 26, 2019
If your DH is with you, what help do you need again? His presence is sufficient. Abi na him carry bele?
babytoun:
Please anyone with travel experience for birthing purpose not accompanied by mother or mother in law and without friends/relatives to lodge with in the US ?

Can one embark on this by planning to lodge alone without friends or relatives but possibly with support from DH ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 6:11am On May 26, 2019
Nor be one road enter market oooooooo.......I just say make I remind you.
TripleKMama:

Issorai
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dora2007: 7:24am On May 26, 2019
It's possible sis.
It's only going to come at an additional cost in paying for apartment & nanny. I used a nanny service. Your pocket just need to expand for the extra expenses.

babytoun:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 11:11am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=baotrangle111 post=78623597][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 11:13am On May 26, 2019
baotrangle111:

Hello customised87
Can i have your email please .I try to contact you sendss on this web but maybe you didnt see it .Can i asking you some more information about the hospital in Alabama .Thanks you so muck hope get back your reply .

I replied the PM.

Drop your email, I ll contact you ma.
Dorty for the late response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamatwinE: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
didismyname:
Ok in the spirit of giving back. I will like to share my story. I recently renewed my visa.

2016 got a B1/B2 Visa for my family. We had our vacation June 2016 and stayed for a month. 2017, I got pregnant and I did the change of intent. Had my baby Dec 2017 and got back April 2018. Did dropbox Feb 2019 and I got the almighty 221G letter after 8days.

Scheduling a follow-up interview was tasking but by end of March I checked my status and the whole of April was available. I picked end of April to give me ample time to prepare for the interview. My hospital bill for birthing was about $9250 excluding lab. Got all my zero receipts and kept reading this thread on nairaland.
On the D-Day. I set out with all my documents even carried my LO blue passport as I saw on this thread with her BC. Infact I was more than ready, had my itemized bill, zero receipts, 6month payslips, statement of account, letter of introduction from my office...my people I even carried my recent promotion and recommendation letter����
Guess what? absolute nothing was asked other than my receipts, itemized bill.
In my opinion, I think is the confidence that one exudes during interview goes a long way, be sincere and look them in the eye. Try not to stutter.
I mean everyone on my queue during my interview time was not given a visa, I was scared but I told myself that I will give my best smile and be as confident as I can.
Visa was granted.
Grateful to God.

I dont know how messages can be replied here

Please I want to ask what itemized bill is .

I know about the receipt from doctor and hospital and zero balance .

Please what is itemized bill .

Also how many receipts or what are the receipt one should go with during renewal

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jigidk: 3:02am On May 27, 2019
Ardunolarh:
hello all, was just notified that visa on arrival has been cancelled for minors and travel date from US is 26th May.

Can anyone kindly help with information on how to go about ETC ( Emergency Travel certificate) application quickly and how long does it take.

If your flight is not a direct flight can you still use ETC ?

Thank you all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2019
MamatwinE:

I dont know how messages can be replied here

Please I want to ask what itemized bill is .

I know about the receipt from doctor and hospital and zero balance .

Please what is itemized bill .

Also how many receipts or what are the receipt one should go with during renewal

Thank you

Take all receipts. Example of itemized bill, see the first image in this post....it is a list of each service you enjoyed and how much it cost.g. IV/drip 5k, panadol 2k, room 1k etc

https://www.nairaland.com/4250945/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/188#71485635
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Anonymousdonor: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
Hello house.
I got a total bill of 8k for caesarean section in Atlanta. Hospital fee is roughly 3900 .
Is this too low?.
If it is, does anyone have any hospital suggestions that I can use.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by drafrican: 9:47pm On May 27, 2019
Pls pips for renewal have u been able to get a date for interview no dates are popping up on the sytem at all not 221g the pple applying under their new rules

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ttmacoy: 11:32pm On May 27, 2019
This is a post from 2015 before Trump came to office.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-does-no-cos-aos-eos-mean--2059002.html

It's fair to say maybe it is used a lot more since be came into office but to say it didn't exist before is false as Beautyaddy said.

7Alexandre:

I highly doubt it...

Why don’t you post a picture to support your claims like the previous poster did?

I still maintain my stand that there was absolutely nothing like No AOS/EOS during Former President Barack Obama Term...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 11:01pm On May 28, 2019
Hello @Nana89. I’m interested in info about that hospital, sent you an email. Many thanks

Nana89:

hi dear, I'm just seeing this. I'm using university of Maryland st joseph hospital which is in towson(a baltimore county), there is also university of maryland hospital in proper downtown baltimore. one thing for sure with maryland is that hospitals here aren't as cheap as other southern states. ill be here if you've got any more questions. cheers!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamatwinE: 3:02am On May 29, 2019
Thank you soooooo very much I am grateful

Mamaroon:

Take all receipts. Example of itemized bill, see the first image in this post....it is a list of each service you enjoyed and how much it cost.g. IV/drip 5k, panadol 2k, room 1k etc

https://www.nairaland.com/4250945/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/188#71485635
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 2:01am On May 30, 2019
Guys pls my mom has her own interview next week (alone). Cos I already traveled
She does not understand English very well.
My question is, do they have interpreters at the interview or maybe Nigerian VOs?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 7:40am On May 30, 2019
Missvenus1:
Guys pls my mom has her own interview next week (alone). Cos I already traveled
She does not understand English very well.
My question is, do they have interpreters at the interview or maybe Nigerian VOs?
They would get someone to interpret for her
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Missvenus1: 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
dere5:

They would get someone to interpret for her

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by meelife: 11:47am On May 31, 2019
For Point of entry, which is better with less drama from CBP officers,New york JFK or Atlanta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.