Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1165327 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Peebles23:
Went for interview today, vo asked if I'd travelled before i said yes, she said obviously as she types, then she asked how many months i spent when i travelled i said 3months even tho i was stamped in for 6months, she then say what do i do, i said am a business woman, am in to blah blah blah... was reaching out for my id, statement of act when she said noo she doesnt need it. So she asked if i had kids i said yes (2). She typed and gave me green paper ooo. They won't even ask u questions, and they wont let u talk.

Its well jare, at this junction im done!

I think the preggy thingy with them is real!!!

I think Yours was because you stayed for three months.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Peebles23(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

I think Yours was because you stayed for three months.

After delivery? Its a norm period na, some mums don't even stay for 3months.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Peebles23:

Oh you used yours for delivery. She should have asked for itemized Bill and the rest. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Peebles23(f): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

Oh you used yours for delivery. She should have asked for itemized Bill and the rest. It is well.

She didnt ask for anything even my id card she say she doesn't want to see it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peebles23:

When you initially got the US visa did you declare that you would use it for birthing before it was approved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
This must be in Lagos @pebbles23
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Bcpump: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmm these recent interviews are not giving any hope. i have a current B1/B2 visa which expires in two years. i have already used it for a trip. now i just got pregnant and i know i have to reapply for a B2 Visa even though i have a valid Visa as the change of intent no dey work again. when renewing my Visa earlier this year i presented my last birthing receipts and the VO was cool with it apparently for her to have renewed. Would apply and get with them as they asked me to during my last interview

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by iykmon: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
prettyama106:

Are there consequences if they dont stamp?

I know of people who had same condition and had their Visa renewed after that.

Their system tracks the day you enter and the day you leave the US.
All flights leaving the US sends the names of all the passengers/passport number to border security.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Peebles23(f): 5:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Beautyaddy:

When you initially got the US visa did you declare that you would use it for birthing before it was approved?

Yes my story in 2015/16 is here. I told them i was using it for child birth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sappy1981: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Hello TripleKMama,

Welcome Home and hows LO.

I think its hightime, Emory mums get together for a photoshoot. Or what do you think? grin grin

TripleKMama:
TKM touchdown Naija safely. wink
Thank God for a successful venture-
ATL POE, Accommodation, ANC, Dr Tate, Emory Midtown, Labor & Delivery, post partum recovery, BC, SSN, USA Passport, Naija Visa, packing, traveling, connecting flight, plenty gifts and well wishers, new friends and family...excess luggage, every every... grin
I'm grateful to God and I dont take it for granted.

Mom and son doing great and wishing all preg mamas the safest outcomes.

FINANCIAL SOMETHING grin

Emory midtown Hosp fees CS $6500
Vaginal $4500
Aneasth (depends on point of intervention)
$425 for epidural for vaginal delivery
$625 for spinal for CS
$825 for epidural for vaginal that turned into CS intervention.
Pead (CHOA) $585 (depends on services rendered)
Dr Tate fee $2100.
Dr might recommend some tests like non stress tests $75 per test;
Depends on his decisions in the line of management.
One special growth scan for baby $90.
Male baby Circumcision by Dr Tate whether done at the hosp or at his office is $250.

USA passport expedited $175. No additional charge for Same day pick up.
Nigerian Visa by Edventure $395. Ready in 4-5 days.

Special tip.

Do a very comprehensive ANC in naija and bring all results with you. They appreciate it and waive many tests for you.
All the best y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
curiouslearner:
Anyone used Delta airlines? Please what was your experience and how is the POE (Atlanta) . Hubby thinks a direct flight will be better cos of the long hours

i have it was awesome, as long as you didnot hide your intention. you would be fine
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Awww thanks dear.
I agree.
We desaf a reunion. grin grin

sappy1981:
Hello TripleKMama,

I think its hightime, Emory mums get together for a photoshoot. Or what do you think? grin grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Call all the hospitals you know in Houston they will give you a list of doctors you can contact any of them. I believe that Dr. F is getting overwhelmed by patients from Nigeria not his fault though since our people are doing copy and paste. There are so many doctors in Houston to contact wit ease.

twinboyandgirl:
Hello house

This is really URGENT!!!

Please can anyone help me with a good doctor's contact in Houston ? I applied for a B2 medical Visa and been trying to get an appointment letter from Dr F but he hasn't replied my email since he sent the first email showing his price and that of the hospitals he is affiliated to.

I need an appointment letter but the man has refused to reply my emails for almost a month now.

I dont have time on my side anymore and I have paid my Visa fees already.

Thankssssss

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2019
maybe your answer to the question
how long did you stay would have been
3 months because I went to have a baby, I believe some of them do not take time to go through the DS160 form in front of them.
It is good to chip in some small details when possible.

Peebles23:
Went for interview today, vo asked if I'd travelled before i said yes, she said obviously as she types, then she asked how many months i spent when i travelled i said 3months even tho i was stamped in for 6months, she then say what do i do, i said am a business woman, am in to blah blah blah... was reaching out for my id, statement of act when she said noo she doesnt need it. So she asked if i had kids i said yes (2). She typed and gave me green paper ooo. They won't even ask u questions, and they wont let u talk.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Something sweet, wow! Congratulations to them.... The US addie stuff was up sometime last year I believe, and almost exhaustively discussed. Those on missionary journeys that are advised to read up when they ask questions can actually have that/such as added knowledge if they did as advised instead of getting worked up. This VO was quite liberal with info if one should attempt to gauge, commendations to him.... A key question I may want to ask is, what was the low birthing bill, and maybe the facility used too?

please where can i read up?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Dennyjuff: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Peebles23:

Hello peebles, where did you have your babies and how much did you pay? That’s a very very huge factor. Did u accept Medicaid?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dennyjuff:

Hello peebles, where did you have your babies and how much did you pay? That’s a very very huge factor. Did u accept Medicaid?
LOOOOL!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Peebles23(f): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nope my story is here just clicknon my name u would see it.

Had my baby in woman's hospital of texas

Spent over 7k for delivery in 2016
Have my zero receipt with my itemized bill.

Didnt use any form of insurance ooo. Ontop how much undecided

Dennyjuff:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
sappy1981:
Hello TripleKMama,

See am, una don start Emory alumni, issoryt. grin

Oya MoBap mums y'all should gather please cool

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mummy4life1: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Dear All,

Please help your naija sister with ideas.

I am three month pregnant now, I have not traveled before but I would like to give birth in USA and I will prefer going with my husband because I need someone that can assist me over there. How much will it cost and what is the process.

I am first term mom

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2019
all the information you need is on the first page of this thread.
Go there and read up.

Mummy4life1:
Dear All,

Please help your naija sister with ideas.

I am three month pregnant now, I have not traveled before but I would like to give birth in USA and I will prefer going with my husband because I need someone that can assist me over there. How much will it cost and what is the process.

I am first term mom
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mummy4life1: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2019
ayinlaolajide:
Hi Guys! Great thread here. I have read through and found answers to most of the questions I had except a couple.

I am planning for my wife to birth a child in El-paso around April next year.

1 . Is there anyone who has had a baby in El-paso recently (preferably 2019, at Dr Esperati or a better place, but not too costly) that would be willing to share what their ENTIRE cost looked like including flights, visa's, hospital fees (esp. hidden charges) etc.? I mean all the cost!.

2. Dr Esperati's total fees (incl. hosp costs) as on website is around $5,500. I have read some threads here of people being denied visa when their cost is less than $10k or so. Could this catch me later? I really don't understand this aspect.

3. Is there anyone looking to birth a child in el-paso around April next year? Maybe we can sync and share some costs. Thanks.
I am giving birth in April too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Dont Cry For Me America!!!!

Went for interview today,

Vo: Reason for visit; Vacation
Vo: Location Please? Maryland, Hyatsville
Vo Asked if I'd traveled outside America i said only to African countries,
Vo: do i have a family in the USA, i said a distance Aunty, who i met at a wedding in August when i was on vacation
Vo: What does your husband do? Media Consultant
Vo: Kids? Yes 4
Vo: Any of them born in America? Yes ALL of them
Vo: Wow, i had triplets
Vo: please give me the bills payment, just flips for a min
Vo: Types for a very long time oooo

Unfortunately you dont qualify for a visa right now, more information on the pink letter.

i noticed Business visas were approved and people with awesome travel history out of the states.

Please add more lessons so i can learn,
I learnt
1. Travel to other countries
2. Dont have all your kids in America, i cant help this anymore cant have more kids

So i hope this is not Bye to DisneyLand, plan to spend some money there

Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Candybright: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
ladeonas:
Dont Cry For Me America!!!!

Went for interview today,

Unfortunately you dont qualify for a visa right now, more information on the pink letter.

i noticed Business visas were approved and people with awesome travel history out of the states.

Please add more lessons so i can learn,
I learnt
1. Travel to other countries
2. Dont have all your kids in America, i cant help this anymore cant have more kids

So i hope this is not Bye to DisneyLand, plan to spend some money there

Thank you all
Where you said don't have all your kids in America got me grin I don't think that's the reason for denial.
Maybe you didn't pay the amount the VO was expecting as per triplet birth. Sorry for your denial. Visit other countries and have fun.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sappy1981: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yes ooooooo, Emory Alumni, What a great NAME -

I SEE YOU SIS.

overlord77:

See am, una don start Emory alumni, issoryt. grin

Oya MoBap mums y'all should gather please cool
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by desy24444(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi good people. I and my wife are travelling to the US on an immigrant Visa. My wife is currently pregnant. She is at 33 weeks and we are travelling around when she is 35 or 36. We plan to take Royal air maroc. Now my questions are:
1. Do we need to get medical fit to fly certificate? If yes, where do we get it
2. Any one ever used this airline as a pregnant woman, share your experience. Thanks all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2019
U get mind oh shocked
Make she no go born for plane oh
I travelled at 33 weeks cos of some inevitable work related factors - but fear dey catch me for each Braxton Hicks I had then grin
All the best to you guys dear

desy24444:
Hi good people. I and my wife are travelling to the US on an immigrant Visa. My wife is currently pregnant. She is at 33 weeks and we are travelling around when she is 35 or 36. We plan to take Royal air maroc. Now my questions are:
2. Any one ever used this airline as a pregnant woman, share your experience. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by desy24444(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
TripleKMama:
U get mind oh shocked
Make she no go born for plane oh
I travelled at 33 weeks cos of some inevitable work related factors - but fear dey catch me for each Braxton Hicks I had then grin
All the best to you guys dear

lol. Her EDD is end of November to December 13. We are planning to leave November 9 or 10.�
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by oadeyeye: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Definetely yes @ medical certificate and medical records
35/36 weeks i would think is late cos I have had a baby at 36weeks in the US

desy24444:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ive had a baby @ 35wks in 2016 at NJ. Everything was great prior to that so we were all pleasantly surprised but excited.
My firecracker!

desy24444:
lol. Her EDD is end of November to December 13. We are planning to leave November 9 or 10.�
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ibukunpops(f): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2019
Well it depends on how good she has been

I have travelled at 36weeks before and 37weeks, though I flew Delta and there was no need of any report.

I will suggest you call the airline and be clear of their own rules for preggy as different airlines have different policies.

Also Delta airline is around 325,000 now, you might want to check that out as you wont need any medical report nor fit to fly.

All the best!

desy24444:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by damilade: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Please who has accommodation contact in Norcross Atlanta. Am leaving for the US next week. Am yet to sort out my accommodation. @ibukunpops is the delta flights cost for one way or return journey. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.