Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1163380 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AwesomeGod: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
please how did you go about your visa application? I want to put in my own application now. Was it a normal B1/B2 application? Did you get any letters from a dctor in America or here?

Godheard:

Hello,

Yes I did. I applied on medical grounds.

I have travelled to about 7 countries but never been to the US.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Godheard: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Yes it was a Normal B1/B2 visa. I got a letter from my Doctor in Nigeria and my Doctor in the US. Though the VO didn’t request to see any of the documents, but it’s best to have it in place.

AwesomeGod:
please how did you go about your visa application? I want to put in my own application now. Was it a normal B1/B2 application? Did you get any letters from a dctor in America or here?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by beautyuche: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Godheard:

Yes it was a Normal B1/B2 visa. I got a letter from my Doctor in Nigeria and my Doctor in the US. Though the VO didn’t request to see any of the documents, but it’s best to have it in place.

Please If you dont Mind answering when did you renew the B1/B2?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kesspru: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please has anyone recently used visa on arrival for the baby and how’s it being processed. Pls. This is urgent. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebz4God: 4:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Hallo good evening,

I’m new to this forum…. I need urgent assistance and prayers��
I gave birth to my child in the US in 2012 and got visa by drop box afterwards. I was refused in 2019, no particular reason given( but I guess it was cuz of the fact that I birthed my child in the US).

I am due in January 2022 and I am hoping to get an emergency appointment date for this October 2021. Can anyone advice? I have letters from both my Doctor in Florida that birthed my other child as well as letters from my Doctor in Nigeria. I have also paid all my bills.

Please help with advice/links of any form.

I would be ever so grateful…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Abiodunnn(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello people,
Is there anybody who got an emergency date for visa interview who has successfully had their interview? I'm asking because someone told me that they are turning people back at the embassy that they are not issuing b1/b2 visas at the moment.
Please help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Biobioliscious: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello fam,

PlPlease has anyone here whose visa was ever rerevoked been able to secure another visa ever since then??

I await your response(s). Thank you all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Abiodunnn(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
pleeeeeaaaaaaassssse help people

Abiodunnn:
Hello people,
Is there anybody who got an emergency date for visa interview who has successfully had their interview? I'm asking because someone told me that they are turning people back at the embassy that they are not issuing b1/b2 visas at the moment.
Please help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Abiodunnn:

Attend your interview with faith that you won’t be turned back. You’re not other people, and no one can say what your exact chances are.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babestell(f): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
US embassy is not anyhow where they do things at the gate. if your appointment has been cancelled they will send an email to you. You can pay somebody uber fare to go there on a tuesday and confirm if interviews are holding or not. This sounds more like them say, them say

Abiodunnn:

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebz4God: 4:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Abiodunnn:

Please can you tell me how you got your emergency date? Pleeease help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ijaay83: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good day house,

Please can someone help me with doctor in Dallas. Thank you so much in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning mama’s please for those who have left the usa recently, where can one get per COVID test done to return to Nigeria and typically how long before the flight did you get the test done. I’m seeing cvs and Walgreens but they’re asking for state ID and ssn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by oludolao: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
You might need to go private. Did mine at a place called fast test in Orlando. it was 149$.

Debbieeeeeee:
Good morning mama’s please for those who have left the usa recently, where can one get per COVID test done to return to Nigeria and typically how long before the flight did you get the test done. I’m seeing cvs and Walgreens but they’re asking for state ID and ssn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
oludolao:
You might need to go private. Did mine at a place called fast test in Orlando. it was 149$.
Thank you very much for the response, I’ll check for private labs here in Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chubbyface: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello house, plz can anyone help with a doctor’s number in Texas, I would be due by January..I need a doctor that could write a letter and give me an estimated bill abeg.. tired of searching.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Abiodunnn post=106552151]pleeeeeaaaaaaassssse help people

I got an emergency travel date after two weeks of applying, it was for my dad funeral and I got the visa… go to their site and see eligibility for emergency dates, email all documents needed and wait for their response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Ebz4God post=106422716]Hallo good evening,

I gave birth to my child in the US in 2012 and got visa by drop box afterwards. I was refused in 2019, no particular reason given( but I guess it was cuz of the fact that I birthed my child in the US).

I am due in January 2022 and I am hoping to get an emergency appointment date for this October 2021. Can anyone advice? I have letters from both my Doctor in Florida that birthed my other child as well as letters from my Doctor in Nigeria. I have also paid all my bills.

Try your luck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
purpleribbon:

Don’t mention mama!

I left three weeks after delivery (this was the earliest I could leave). I wasn’t bothered about time frame because the passport was to be posted to a family member’s house. I didn’t plan to wait for the passport at all. I didn’t call the passport office.At the post office, I just wrote a letter stating that my husband and I need to travel out with the baby as we aren’t US residents and we both signed it. I don’t know if you can call them to hasten the passport (so sorry, I don’t have more info on this). I’d advice you pay for all the fast track and expedited services related to the passport. That’s what I did.

Thanks for the info… do you have an idea what can be done if the father of the child is not present in the us wen applying for passport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone, planning to go give birth in USA but I am using Ethiopia airline… does anyone know their requirements and has anyone used them while pregnant
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by enidot: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Skip the state ID and SSN section, proceed by filling the form to completion. It’s a drivethru self done test with CVS.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
enidot:

Skip the state ID and SSN section, proceed by filling the form to completion. It’s a drivethru self done test with CVS.
Thank you very much, I initially booked with cvs but after I saw that I’ll need to provide the ID upon drive through I cancelled the appointment, I’ll rebook the thing now, as for Walgreens the thing didn’t allow me proceed without the social or state ID.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by purpleribbon(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sheila007:

Thanks for the info… do you have an idea what can be done if the father of the child is not present in the us wen applying for passport

I think some mamas wrote about this on the (two) previous pages.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by purpleribbon(f): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Thank you very much, I initially booked with cvs but after I saw that I’ll need to provide the ID upon drive through I cancelled the appointment, I’ll rebook the thing now, as for Walgreens the thing didn’t allow me proceed without the social or state ID.

I presented my Nigerian passport as ID when I got to CVS. Luckily, the person that attended to me was a Nigerian woman ���. You get the kit and take the samples by yourself.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chubbyface: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Plz and plz you all should help me out!! What is an example of a high risk pregnancy to apply for an emergency visa date?? I want to know what my chances are, because I have fibroid and people say fibroid is not a big issue to use. I need ideas plz.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello everyone has anyone given birth in henrico hospital recently or planning to and for those that used the hospital years back have you applied for visa after that?? I was going through past thread and notice some people got denied for visa because of low cost of delivery in some hospitals
Is there anything the newbies need to know before using the hospital?
Does anyone have affordable accommodation in Richmond Virginia

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chubbyface: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ebz4God:
Hallo good evening,

I would also be due in January, sis plz what was the details of both letters from your doctors? I am yet to get a doctor in the US and I really need guidelines.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2021
purpleribbon:

I presented my Nigerian passport as ID when I got to CVS. Luckily, the person that attended to me was a Nigerian woman ���. You get the kit and take the samples by yourself.
Thanks mama!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebz4God: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Chubbyface:

I would also be due in January, sis plz what was the details of both letters from your doctors? I am yet to get a doctor in the US and I really need guidelines.

The same Doctor birthed my daughter 9 years ago so she gave an account of my condition and what I went through and almost died, I almost lost the baby as well and also I have suffered miscarriages in Nigeria.

I don’t think this ‘ll help cuz my request for emergency appointment was denied…….I am reapplying but….
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Thank you very much for the response, I’ll check for private labs here in Houston

The testing centers at the Mall strip, are they charging too? I know there is one by the strip where you have A1 Discount Furniture on Westheimer close to Highway 6, there's another on Westpark Drive off Highway 6, and another on Bellaire off Highway 6 by Planet Fitness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.