Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (25767 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by oyetpel(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2018
JERRY1925:
Hmmm... Its well..... Fact is.. All girls dis days are religous and are in one church or the other, so am wondering how u want to escape dating a church girl... Am actually with one ťhat told me about her past and anytime it scares me to death , sometimes i wish she had nevr told me... But sometimes am happy she did.. She did one abortion and use drugs to terminate two.. I just wonder how such things happen.. Once, twice and a third time.. Its so annoyning and i love her much..but really don't know how to live with it.

ubunja, example of a nice guy here.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Martin0(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
gypsey:
i tell am say my cousin martin0 wan befriend am.

yes! na wetin she tell me oo! i come ask her why she dey like man Again, she say some times too she dey like man, she say she be bisexual grin

haha ah ahahahah na wa ooo anyway are never get time to talk abt her now on a good time we go talk more about her.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
OboOlora:

Gbam! U r ugly but u just made a fine point
WITH THESE SHORT LEGS OF YOURS YOU DEY CALL SOMEBODY UGLY, YOUR HEAD DEY CORRECT?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Truth801(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
@Draslo show me how
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Draslo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Truth801:
@Draslo show me how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.