Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (42534 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by FRESHG(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is just the beginning
ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Wallade(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=bedspread post=63579650][/quote]

Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians. @Bedspread; Please quote my exact statement, even if you don't like it or agree with it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Doyin2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who cares?
It's better you pull out of UN as a body,completely.

UN is greater than USA and Israel.

Stupidity is when you think nobody thinks better than you.

#IStandWithUNResolutions
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:
There's no point to remain in an organization surrounded by enemies.
Jerusalem shall and will continue to be the capital of ISREAL forever!

#IStandWithIsreal

if u know as dem hate blacks there u no go type that nonsense
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

The US seems to b so much afraid of isreal, have they had any encounter before?
THE USA WAS FOUNDED ON GODLY PRINCIPLES.... THE FOUNDING FATHERS ALL DEPENDED ON GOD ..... ISREAL IS GOD'S PERSONAL COUNTRY..... ALMOST EVERYTHING ON EARTH TODAY IS TRACED TO THE JEWS...... THE ISREALITES... THE WEALTH OF USA TODAY IS MAINLY FROM THE JEWESS MIGRANTS.....
ALL THE USA NEEDS TO SURVIVE IS TO STAY WITH ISREAL....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nagazi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
rifasenate11:
isreal should give Palestinians a chance to inhabit thier lands.
Which land?
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wallade:

Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians[b]ISREAL[/b]. @Bedspread; Please quote my exact statement, even if you don't like it or agree with it.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
I KNOW U TALKING TRASH... BUT EVEN IF ITS NOT, I STILL STAND WITH ISREAL

its not trash at all travel and see bro
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Originalsly: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is like a child condemning and disowning his mother because she would not support his criminal action. Present day Israel was established by the UN in 1948..... established on Palestinian lands. Try locating the State of Israel in 1945. Present day Israel is not a Jewish State..... it is a Zionist State.

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by FRESHG(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by bedspread: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Esepayan:

its not trash at all travel and see bro
ISREAL MAJOR TOURIST VISITORS TODAY ARE BLACKS..... Don't just manufacture wat u don't know
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
mvem:
Delusional....Go to israel and stand with them and they will show you your place...A lost mind is lost forever
grin
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
ISREAL MAJOR TOURIST VISITORS TODAY ARE BLACKS..... Don't just manufacture wat u don't know

mate i have been there and been to lots of countries .......isreal is very racist its no fabrication...

do ur search on youtube ......u will shed tears

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
EVEN IF THE WHOLE EARTH JOIN TO FIGHT ISREAL, THEY WILL LOSE.... THE WORLD POWERS KNOWS THAT.. THE US KNOWS ALL IT NEEDS IS ISREAL...

Ordinary Hezbollah brought Isreal to its knees in 2006

Google it

The only reason why Isreal is on earth today is cos if USA

If USA leave Isreal today, Iran ll finish Isreal within 48hours

I am a Christian but the truth needs to be said

Go and watch all the Isreal war

Even the Egypt war against Isreal was nearly won by Egypt but made a stupid little mistake

USA is the only reason why Isreal is a Isreal today.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tyche:

You were making sense until you said Hezbollah nearly crumbled Isreali army, Haba bros?

Lol!

If you don’t know, read books.

Hezbollah brought Isreal Army to its knees in 2006

If you doubt this info, pls, google it and get sense.

It baffles me how people argue on top of nothing

It’s all over the Internet how Hezbollah won that warbof 2006

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by braivheart: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
mazimee:
The European world always want look deplomatic whenever Islamic issue is being discussed even when they are the ones on the wrong side . To hell with political correctness.

I HATE political correctness with a passion. It will be the undoing of Europe eventually.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Doyin2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

The world doesn’t a Bleep about USA

USA is as dead as yesterday without those countries that voted against her.

USA is nothing without allies

The only reason why USA is being called world power is cos of all her allies

Take allies away from USA military and see it crumbled

USA threaten all these countries before they started voting but all these countries still went ahead to vote against USA. What does that tell you? Calling USA bluff

If USA continue like this, the rest of the world ll abandon USA dollars and USA ll pay dearly for it

Finally, the final blow to USA power is about to happen if Donald Trump step beyond his boundary again, all the allies ll close down all USA military bases in their countries.

The moment USA military bases are closed down, USA ll be like a insect to Russia.

Check the world history, USA never won any war.

Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam are all total failures

Let me burst your bubbles, in 2nd world war, What save USA from small Japan was Nuclear weapon. If Japan has one then, story would have been different today

In a normal war, Japan destroyed Pearl Harbour in less than 24hrs.

How did your almighty and sissy USA respond to that attack? Nuclear weapon. They couldn’t face a small Japan weapon to weapons.

USA is nothing without allies.

Russia hardly has an allies but hold USA by their balls

Sooner or later, all countries ll begin to tilt towards Russia which USA dread

It ll only take Russia 48hrs to crumble all the little warfares Israel is bragging about

Ordinary Hezbolla nearly crumbled Isreal Army

Good.

In summary,USA is nothing without nuclear weapons and wants to fight North Korea over same

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
femolii:
U type with hate and lies

Everything i wrote there are nothing but truth

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Awoo88: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
That bolded, is a bigger joke.
US leave UN - ha ha grin
UN is US. The general Assembly voted in favor of Israel expect 9 country.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
EVEN IF THE WHOLE EARTH JOIN TO FIGHT ISREAL, THEY WILL LOSE.... THE WORLD POWERS KNOWS THAT.. THE US KNOWS ALL IT NEEDS IS ISREAL...

Well see, I am seriously hoping dollars will become useless & that day is close by
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Wallade(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=bedspread post=63579828][/quote]

I guess @bedspread is one of those religious bigot who can't stand the truth once it contradict their perceived religion. The Israelis that are God's favorite are a people not a land however, God's favorite is definitely not these non-christian Israelis.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Mrnairalandd: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doyin2:

Good.

In summary,USA is nothing without nuclear weapons and wants to fight North Korea over same

Trust me, USA is nothing without Nuclear weapon

And that’s why they are panicking over North Korea

They know if other countries have Nuclear weapon,!they ll be threatening USA too if USA threaten them.
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Dsov2016: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
fineboynl:
organization that turn a blind eye to killing all over the world. they are losing their relevance maybe we should go back to 1900s where every one provides for themselves.

u do know that there were organizations like UN then such as entente, the league of three emperors and others
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Binbon: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
True, if the World power gather to fight isreal, they surely will lose according to the bible.
But, not these set of isrealite, these arent the isrealite God spoke about in the Bible
Where the the God chosen people (Real isrealite)
Only GOD Knows
But these current set of isrealite are FAKE in all sphere

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Everything i wrote there are nothing but truth

I don't no why Muslims are always quick to say "I am a christian"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by dhestiney(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Enjoying this thread like bread and beans. Seasons greetings Y'all
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Doyin2(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
oglalasioux:
Religion will not allow many people see the injustice against Palestinians in the war against Israel. You can't be roaming around the world for two thousand years and suddenly materialise from nowhere and sack everyone especially if the only evidence you have of owning the land is the bible.

Thankyou!

More so,bible that was written over 300years,after the death of jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by BenzEne1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
mofedamijo:

You lack wisdom boy....how many christains have you seen as bombers,How many christain groups have u seen as terrorist bombing worship places,or malls or airports,how many christain groups have u seen coming out to comfirm they re killing for thier God....olodo.

Insults. That's another thing you guys are good for. Typical.

You do know Hitler was born and raised in a catholic setting. His massacre of Jews is permissible to you I suppose.

Well here are some excerpts; these are all culled from the internet and you would find more there.....

Ilaga is a Catholic Extremist group who are anti-Islam based in southern Philippines. The group is predominantly composed of Visayans (mostly Ilonggo), embracing a form of Folk Catholicism that utilizes amulets and violence. The group committed its bloodiest act on June 19, 1971, when the group killed 70–100 Moro civilians inside a mosque.

Maronite Christian militias perpetrated the Karantina and Tel al-Zaatar massacres of Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims during Lebanon's 1975–1990 civil war. The 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacre, which targeted unarmed Palestinian refugees for rape and murder, was considered to be genocide by the United Nations General Assembly. A British photographer present during the incident said that "People who committed the acts of murder that I saw that day were wearing [crucifixes] and were calling themselves Christians."

The Lord's Resistance Army, a guerrilla army, was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in 2005. It has been accused of using child soldiers and of committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism, it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle.

The November 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which three were killed and nine injured, was described as "a form of terrorism" by Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper. The gunman, Robert Lewis Dear, was described as a "delusional" man had written on a cannabis internet forum that "sinners" would "burn in hell" during the end times, and had also written about smoking marijuana and propositioned women for sex. He had praised the Army of God, saying that attacks on abortion clinics are "God's work".

The so-called BH murders muslims as they do christians. Both religions aren't free from deviants who carry out terrorist acts. So don't come here screaming Olodo when you can't peice things up. Cause you'll be behaving like an Olodo yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Yusman316(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
I remembered when goal.com had a comment section. Someone in reply to a post from a Nigerian said, Nigerians make statements on issues from angle of ignorance and been dumb. I really felt offended then but when i joined nairaland i saw how some Nigerians comment on issues i realized the guy was absolutely right

2 Likes

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Olril18(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saaruman:
There's no point to remain in an organization surrounded by enemies.
Jerusalem shall and will continue to be the capital of ISREAL forever!

#IStandWithIsreal

shey all the problems we dey face for Nigeria no even do us?

na anoda person mata we com put for head,na wa oo
Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Standardcosting(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
bedspread:
Stop taking nonsense
Europeans are the highest...
The last time I checked.., they don't have black hairy ass like you!

Re: Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
papascode:

Google it! And Palestine was founded 15th of November 1988. Idiot bigot like you.

Have you heard about the Balfour Declaration?

You don’t need to attack me by calling me a bigot. When you don’t understand things you need to learn okay.

Israel and Palestine isn’t non of our four fathers land, most of us Nigerians is just attached to Israel for the sake of the holy books only . So I don’t think we should take the issues too personal . Just read about that and you’ll understand the present state of Israel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.