Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57328 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

What dead sister? The one you plan on dealing with?? grin

Why speak from two sides of the mouth? Pick a hustle and stick to it you stark illiterate! cheesy
Sinz go back to the slum where you belong.....smh

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

To learn from pipu wey sabi pass u nor be problem but na dsam pipu go still come out to laugh u,cheesygringrin

Mr man me I am challenging all of una to come get down with me in literature & English sectiongringrin

Make we go with a bet of 100k from each pesin then this whole matter go end gringrin

Una get mind ooo,so una jus carry dey observe my writeup since abi,no wahala na now I get una time,anytime wey una ready make una call on me,and una most complete oogringrin

Bbb,Airforce,victorgrin

I'm not a gambler

But if you're sure of yourself , make we see your work.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
And someone need to get a pastor to bring back your dead sister to life for her to see what you've been up to ever since she left you in the hands of that olosho called your mum

shockedshocked biacan abeg it ok.

Jus relax
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahaha... Sorry I didn't see it. I was focused on the unchanging word of God.

This guy sef... I been dey sleep sha... Lol
Lol....I no even notice say u be dey crash....u be coded guy oo
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao, Vizkiz wasn't backing me up in the first place. grin grin

I only asked you to elaborate on a stupid post you made but you can't because you don't even know what you typed in the first place. I'm sure you are all jittery. grin grin

Foolconey, the man with the panapana cap.cheesy

Is that all? Damn I'm disappointed ...........with this post you just made mrcork look like Albert Einstein.

Anyway, Nairaland has added a little value to your existence allowing a cheap father's fvcktoy surf it site, I heard your father prefer drilling you cus you are cheaper than your mother.

5 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Falconey aka foolconey..imma have to leave your foolish ass here. Bae's gotta catch her night sleep.cheesy
If you have any bullshit left to type, please drop it, imma attend to you tomorrow. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
edimolu:

This is some real deep shii...what an asslicker he is cheesy... By the way, you should free that one that murders grammar at the slightest chance grin
You can take his place if you don't mind agbero
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Sinz go back to the slum where you belong.....smh

I belong to a slum yet I'm the one who's more refined and polished than you ever will be? When did the world start turning anti-clockwise? grin

You can't get a job, Bianca. Not with this gutter grammar you keep polluting Nairaland with. Now, except you wanna keep begging people like Piiko money, you have to invest in yourself and grow some value otherwise, you will die wretched and that's a fact!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not a gambler

But if you're sure of yourself , make we see your work.

Oh me too I nor be gambler.

But I want make u use am take deal with una small so that next time una go learn to behave anywhere u see megringrin

Chai I challenge una 3 especially BBB and that guy called victor,as for u me nor send u coz u talk well like a man..

But as for those two I wanna see them step up and challenge me .
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
edimolu:

This is some real deep shii...what an asslicker he is cheesy... By the way, you should free that one that murders grammar at the slightest chance grin

I was surprised when I saw it but I just laughed over it and logged out. I wonder what he has against me when I have nothing against him.

I just dey use am catch fun till sleep come grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:
Kimb.raa wink
Can't I view in peace again?. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Do you know how to set up a GoFundMe account?

Someone has to start a campaign to help send Biacan back to school, bruh.
Hahaha make u just dey corner dey watch. I'm enjoying the drama

1 Like

falconey:

Is that all? Damn I'm disappointed ...........with this post you just made mrcork look like Albert Einstein.

Anyway, Nairaland has added a little value to your existence allowing a cheap father's fvcktoy surf it site, I heard your father prefer drilling you cus you are cheaper than your mother.

Shut up!Shut it! Shut up!!!

If you aren't gonn talk sense, bounce mehn. You think I have time to write Nollywood script in form of diss grin

Nigga, go focus on your okada. I can't even imagine having to do okada late night runs in this fvcking harmattan weather. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by edimolu(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
As long as you comprehend what I'm trying to say bi.tch you a fan....... sinz why can't you fix up your life and go back to where you vent out from....... you can go back to being useless...... I pray the soul of your late sister rest in peace..... if not she'll be the next victim ........ this is what happens when a prostitute fail groom her son
just asking, how can a dead person still become a victim? Well even if your dumb-assumptions were true... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by iamJ(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, you must be his stupid twin? sad
Nairaland and self hype, anybody can be anything the irony is that the dumb ones here always claim smart, u have been online since morning insulting people and looking for trouble, I'm chanced now for the first time in 24hrs and someone like you will insult me 2moro and expect me to be offended cheesy cheesy cheesy when it's clear that you are beneath me, he called you a sale's girls, it wasn't a lie, why you joined my name in the issue is another mata cheesy cheesy cheesy , when someone calls you a sales girl, it's not jude insulting you, it's someone saying the truth, read everything i just said 4 times looking for errors cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the worst of us claim to be the best of us, let anyone take a dive into ur comments, ur joblessness and attention seeking habits are plain to see, every hour of the day is represented there, expect btw 3am - 8am, ure here 24/7 even if ure jobless self, there are other sites u can also visit but u cant na, because nairaland makes ur kind feel fly, people that have lives to live, sleep on time so they can be rested for the next day, u can get lost

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Falconey aka foolconey..imma have to leave your foolish ass here. Bae's gotta catch her night sleep.cheesy
If you have any bullshit left to type, please drop it, imma attend to you tomorrow. grin grin

Alright bitch_, take your walk of shame to bed, sleep tight, the only reason I will want you to wake is to remain your father's fucktoy so he won't commit rape on other people's daughters.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Roon9(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
emeijeh:
It's 6½ days to the new year.

I hope this nonsense stops on December 31st

We didn't see the red Kito sandals and the LCD today...... Hope they have not been auctioned cheesy

Ah! Bros Wetin naaaaaa grin

So u mean say na d money he tk buy baileys n chocolate ba
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
We are just starting Victor
Why are u so obsessed with my pix
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by edimolu(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cladez:
Dude why invite her parents into this when you could simply go head to head with her
Smh
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

He does this to people he hates....2 of my account banned this night already

not a new thing

Hate e-people? Does he even know me aside what I type here? Anyone making permutations about a person's characteristics due to his e-persona needs to have his head examined.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

Lol....I no even notice say u be dey crash....u be coded guy oo

Lol... Me wey don crash go since.

Na our way na...
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

I belong to a slum yet I'm the one who's more refined and polished than you ever will be? When did the world start turning anti-clockwise? grin

You can't get a job, Bianca. Not with this gutter grammar you keep polluting Nairaland with. Now, except you wanna keep begging people like Piiko money, you have to invest in yourself and grow some value otherwise, you will die wretched and that's a fact!
Who are you asking bi.tch start digging the grave of that sister of yours that died through prostitution

you can't get a life sinz......cause there is non for you so you don't belong here..... except you keep begging people like Julie that Asian lady for nudes for you to masturbate..... other wise you'll die a pervert....... SMH kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
kimbraa:
Can't I view in peace again?. grin

Okay... but just this once smiley
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Oh me too I nor be gambler.

But I want make u use am take deal with una small so that next time una go learn to behave anywhere u see megringrin

Chai I challenge una 3 especially BBB and that guy called victor,as for u me nor send u coz u talk well like a man..

But as for those two I wanna see them step up and challenge me .

You exempt me because you think I no sabi book abi?

Weldone o grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
iamJ:
Nairaland and self hype, anybody can be anything the irony is that the dumb ones here always claim smart, u have been online since morning insulting people and looking for trouble, I'm chanced now for the first time in 24hrs and someone like you will insult me 2moro and expect me to be offended cheesy cheesy cheesy when it's clear that you are beneath me, he called you a sale's girls, it wasn't a lie, why you joined my name in the issue is another mata cheesy cheesy cheesy , when someone calls you a sales girl it's not jude insulting you, it's someone saying the truth, read everything i just said 4 times looking for errors cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the worst of us claim to be the best of us, let anyone take a dive into ur comments, ur joblessness and attention seeking habits are plain to see, every hour of the day is represented there, expect btw 3am - 8am, ure here 24/7 even if ure jobless self, there are other sites u can also visit but u cant na, because nairaland makes ur kind feel fly, people that have lives to live, sleep on time so they can be rested for the next day, u can get lost
Wehrey de oohhhh grin grin

Today is an holiday and I can spend my time wherever I like till whenever. grin
I know you didn't come online since either because you didn't have data, you didn't have light or you didn't have money to buy fuel. Which one?? undecided undecided
And please, try to find another line apart from the "sales girl". I'm no sales girl and it has become stale. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
edimolu:
just asking, how can a dead person still become a victim? Well even if your dumb-assumptions were true... Lol
You should go ask that prostitute you left at home called your mother
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Who are you asking bi.tch start digging the grave of that sister of yours that died through prostitution

you can't get a life sinz......cause there is non for you so you don't belong here..... except you keep begging people like Julie that Asian lady for nudes for you to masturbate..... other wise you'll die a pervert....... SMH kiss the truth

Biacan abeg ooo e don do eegringrin
Na wa ooo abi make I carry crowd con take beg u?grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:

Just look at how you're disgracing yourself sad

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

Alright bitch_, take your walk of shame to bed, sleep tight, the only reason I will want you to wake is to remain your father's fucktoy so he won't commit rape on other people's daughters.
STFU, your mom is the bvtch, sonofabitch. grin grin

Dumbfvck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (51) (Reply)

Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.