Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... (7413 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Ken4agent(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy grin
Shedrack777:
ok! since you've brought your mother's breast on a public forum, i'll tell the truth why it's still standing.
you see young man, the truth is your mom didn't breast feed you and your siblings since you're born. you guys fed on artificial milk when you're infants, and you just prove that by bringing this topic. if you think i'm lieing, go and ask your mom.
peace

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Exjoker(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
All those banana type boobs no the sag early.
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Discussing your mum's boöbs on Nairaland. What an idiöt

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by dan2090: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
I probably would attribute that to maybe ur dad was a convent school drop out and u the kids are laggards.

JUST saying though, Due Respect to ur family.

My fam go b like...

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by chiraqDemon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:
Seriously this one no be joke oooo...I know majority will ask how I saw the Boooooooobs but y'all should use your brain she's my mother

I saw it when I was in the sitting room with her and she was trying to amend her wrapper my eyes looked at the direction mistakenly though and behold the Boooooooobs were still standing,very well erected at her age

The first thing that actually came to my mind was how can a female's Boooooooobs still be erected at this age when a lot of Boooooooobs have started sagging at the age of 18

Seriously this generation needs to amend it's ways
If u think that boobs fall because if pressing then u should know that ur dad is not functioning well.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Oyindidi(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mumu son

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by dapomola09(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
How do we believe this naa,snap it 4 us let see...Fool lik u

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Crossbow(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
To be honest, seeing mom's boobs is just normal. They are old and they feel they have nothing to hide from their children anymore.. But for OP to make a big deal about it makes me wanna puke..

BTW God bless mommy. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by africandictator(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
reason your mum boobs are firm and standing is because she never allowed you to suck them when you were a baby, this justifies your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by pu7pl3(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2017
Pictures or idontbeleiveit undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2017
oxiide22:
Little by little u will Bleep ur mom oneday.
naso make she dey wear pant sleep

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by HumblekLassique(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Ayanshola337:
grin
Shedrack777:
ok! since you've brought your mother's breast on a public forum, i'll tell the truth why it's still standing.
you see young man, the truth is your mom didn't breast feed you and your siblings since you're born. you guys fed on artificial milk when you're infants, and you just prove that by bringing this topic. if you think i'm lieing, go and ask your mom.
peace
#Loll....
Ayanshola337:
Shedrack777:
peace
#Loll....
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by 912(m): 2:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Rotflmao!!!!! See how they have used mouth to roast the idiot. And he so rightly deserves every single harsh comment
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:40am On Dec 27, 2017
oxiide22:
Little by little u will Bleep ur mom oneday.

I hope you are not a seer
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by pussyeater(m): 3:49am On Dec 27, 2017
NLbully:
Seriously this one no be joke oooo...I know majority will ask how I saw the Boooooooobs but y'all should use your brain she's my mother

I saw it when I was in the sitting room with her and she was trying to amend her wrapper my eyes looked at the direction mistakenly though and behold the Boooooooobs were still standing,very well erected at her age

The first thing that actually came to my mind was how can a female's Boooooooobs still be erected at this age when a lot of Boooooooobs have started sagging at the age of 18

Seriously this generation needs to amend it's ways
OP! Picture or WEDONBILIVIT...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.