Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (39514 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Origamist: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
rdokoye:
Just to make this clear, this group was founded by an Isoko man.
Let's say we agree on that.
How about the co-founder who is an Anslem Njoku,who also doubles as the chairman of Ndigbo United Association?
And the so-called General Patron/ Apex Leader Chief Augustine Azuka Ikeze,who is a former gubernatorial aspirant under CPP in Ogun State
Don't you find the part in bold cute?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t even know their names. I only know Jude idumogu. I am largely indifferent about them.
You need to be more patriotic to your kwontry grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Origamist:

Let's say we agree on that.
How about the co-founder who is an Anslem Njoku,who also doubles as the chairman of Ndigbo United Association?
And the so-called General Patron/ Apex Leader Chief Augustine Azuka Ikeze,who is a former gubernatorial aspirant under CPP in Ogun State
Don't you find the part in bold cute?
Its called One Nigeria.
Read your constitution very very well.
Tribalism is evil.

7 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

You need to be more patriotic to your kwontry grin

Yorubas will neutralize whatever plans you have for our land.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Yorubas will neutralize whatever plans you have for our land.
They will join APC and support economic recession and dullardry grin

8 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Paretomaster(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
I know one flattinoe start this.. ...contunu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Product of drinking rain water from a rusted roof. Cursed people are representing you in both State and Federal houses.
it shows how civilized we are unlike you fokn bastards, don't take it for granted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Deo1986(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is there a need for that group? Especially in another's man backyard? I dont know why the Igbo man likes to plant himself in other peoples affairs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Its called One Nigeria.
Read your constitution very very well.
Tribalism is evil.

Just accept your status in this country and stop formenting trouble everywhere.

The truth of the matter is that igbos are very dangerous as they have nothing to lose having burnt all their bridges with other Nigerians and knowing they cannot be voted as President. Now they have resolved to go all out to annoy other tribes in the hope that violence or xenophobia can break out so that igbos can shout to the world.

Unfortunately for Yorubas, the igbos will want to taunt us more since they can’t taunt the North and because they feel yorubas joined with the north to destroy igbos in Nigeria.

Yorubas should expect more provocations from the igbos as they have realized that all is lost and they are not afraid of the repercussions of their actions to other Nigerians (having seen cold war from Nigeria in the 1970s till date).

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

So you want Yoruba reps by fire by force grin

Yam Leg! Welcome I've been wondering where you are? In Yoruba land of course.... Going to your cursed and jinxed villages is not your portion IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

They will join APC and support economic recession and dullardry grin

If that is what it takes to keep the igbos at bay.

Edit: most Yorubas would allow the igbos to go if they had the power. The obstacle to Biafra is the North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Origamist: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Since one of the issues the Group seeks to find a redress to is the school fees non-indigenes in the State pay,I wonder why Yorubas who are not from Ogun State were excluded.
I want to believe schools don't charge based on ethnicity; a Yoruba student from Oyo would pay the same amount as those from other tribes.
So why are they not being carried along since this affects them too?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Abuklaw(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.
I just had to comment at this point. Have you really traveled out of the east? There are countless number of people who especially offa and ogbomosho extract in the north in key positions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by BudeYahooCom: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
There is absolutely no need for this group because all sensible Yorubas will reject their objectives at first sight.

What i think is that the igbos know they are not liked so they always want to annoy their so called enemies to elicit a violent response from them. The issue of Igbo Presidency has pretty much been settled as most igbos don’t even want the post. Igbos just want to continue being a thorn in the flesh of Yorubas nay Nigeria.

It is sad what the igbos have turned to. I usually don’t insult them anymore as they thrive when people hate them.

The group is a waste of efforts and time as non indigenes will never be conferred with undue benefits over and above the indigenes.

How is the Igbo presidency settled?
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Guestlander: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
The Ahmadu Bello speech comes to mind. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by muller101(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakhadimar:
why are the Ibos so greedy
you are beginning to sound insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

How is the Igbo presidency settled?

Nigeria can’t have an Igbo President because other tribes will vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Odingo1: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by vicadex07(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Guestlander:
The Ahmadu Bello speech comes to mind. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

God bless you. Very prophetic statement. We might just need our own Ahmedu Bello in the SW to clear this mess.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
vicadex07:

You are a complete grade one fooool. Ur brain is filled with fufu.

You people can move freely to yiboland every Christmas without nobody holding you, but when its time for u to go back home for Biafla, that's when Yoruba will come and tie you down with invisible ropes.

The last time fashola gave u free lift and deported some of your kins to yiboland free of charge, una no let anybody rest on social media with your wailings. Na so so ultimatums upon ultimatums and begging UN, ICC, USA, ETC for help.

Now tell me oloripelebe, which Yoruba people are tying you down in the West

Friendly fire. You have quoted the wrong person Bro. I am not a flatt!no.

I am Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by vicadex07(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:
Hmmm...
Yoruba logic

" there is an annoying Neighbor in my compound, how can I resolve this issue?"
Solution: " making sure that I prevent them from leaving so that they can annoy me more."

Unfortunately, this is how most igbos see Yorubas complains.

You are a complete grade one fooool. Ur brain is filled with fufu.
You people can move freely to yiboland every Christmas without nobody holding you, but when its time for u to go back home for Biafla, that's when Yoruba will come and tie you down with invisible ropes.
The last time fashola gave u free lift and deported some of your kins to yiboland free of charge, una no let anybody rest on social media with your wailings. Na so so ultimatums upon ultimatums and begging UN, ICC, USA, ETC for help.
Now tell me oloripelebe, which Yoruba people are tying you down in the West

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Odingo1:
One Nigeria

Which one Nigeria? You must have your Biafra and leave the SW! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by vicadex07(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Friendly fire. You have quoted the wrong person Bro. I am not a flatt!no.
I am Yoruba.
Sorry. Correction made grin
But u are fast o, cos I edited it almost immediately...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:

Yam Leg! Welcome I've been wondering where you are? In Yoruba land of course.... Going to your cursed and jinxed villages is not your portion IJN.
greetings to your Igbo wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by resurgentxtian4: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
vicadex07:

Sorry. Correction made grin

But u are fast o, cos I edited it almost immediately...

grin

Thanks to my ISP.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Odingo1: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Nigeria can’t have an Igbo President because other tribes will vote.
You sure, dont you know that the North may endorse one Igbo man in the future and person will will. APC may lose 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

support one Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by engrchykae(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You want to conquer Yoruba by migration? So tell us how that will pan out? You want to chase the Yorubas or rule them in their land? Which one? grin
more like a case of AMERICANIZING THE RED INDIANS.
It will effect a cultural change,identity loss due to attempts to be politically correct.
The states are stripped of powers by our constitution to effectively combat this,the best defence is attack.
The southwest must start flooding other regions or face internal colonization.
Later on,igbos and hausas will clash.
Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Stingman: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You never halla...people predicted that you will one day beg them to have their Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by bot101(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Na their wahala be that. As long as they are law abiding, pay tax and don’t interfere with our politics, everything will be alright. All their plans against yorubas will fail naturally. No need to split hairs about it. grin

We will pay the tax, abide by the law AND interfere in your politics cos its also our politics.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI by Fanthade(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Trying Not to take sides, I'll say its practically a clown crusade, that will only generate hatred and resentment from the host tribe since they nw what will follow after some time(clamouring for leadership position, equal tribal rights, lands and finally war, competition and general unrest for future generations that never knew the true origin of aw their existence came to be in another mans land) and most importantly dominating a host state is going to be eminent at the long run which will encourage further trespassing and will become a new trend (maybe it Will be the latest Nigerian season film after Niger delta, boko Na ram etc.) They could have at least given it a different name that won't insult the landlords of there location since they are bored want to be relevant and are seeking attention instead of generating strife.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.