Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33832 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I might detest igbos but I Support Ipob to take the igbos out of the union.

Ok, now tell me, how do igbos hope to navigate the political waters of Nigeria with this enmity with the Yoruba and hausa?

I have said it so many times that a lot of Nigerians are hurt by the hate of the igbos towards their tribes and have vowed not to trust igbos with power(which is logical).

I also find it absurd that igbos will want to live in the cities of their supposed enemies.How does that work and what is the allure?
Keep destroying Nigger-Area with Igbo-phobia.
We will stand by and take HD photographs and videos.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by ogene144(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol shey we no talk am? These people eh! Any developed section in the world, na dem build am.
in terms of commerce dey r no 1,so tell me wat develop a state faster than that..

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Danladi7:

grin...ALCATRAZOO5

better!...

Yes, I am Alcatraz005. Create another thread and let me clear your doubts. I will deal with the anomalies going on in yorubaland. This is not the same tribe Obafemi Awolowo left behind.

Kindly create another thread let’s thrash it out.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

Igbos are now parasites? grin grin grin How can we be parasites when you claim "accommodators"? cheesy cheesy
You guys are the biggest parasites in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Keep destroying Nigger-Area with Igbo-phobia.
We will stand by and take HD photographs and videos.
grin grin

So this is your answer? I am disappointed. Give me a coherent and logical response to my poser.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

So this is your answer? I am disappointed. Give me a coherent and logical response to my poser.
Your poser is neither coherent nor logical.
Therefore, it does not deserve a coherent and logical response. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You don tire abi una agitation na just for attention seeking? Anyways, anytime a Yoruba man oppose Biafra, don't ever call him a parasite anymore.

Biafra is dead on arrival na!Una don forget grin grin
After the military asked us to drink mud water and you cheered them on,we don dey sing ONE NIGERIA!!!

So South west as it is a Federal entity and I can fart ,Shiite and spit anywhere I choose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Your poser is neither coherent nor logical.
Therefore, it does not deserve a coherent and logical response. grin grin

You are largely a court jester.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You are largely a court jester.
Will you miss me grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You guys are the biggest parasites in Nigeria

So what are you gonna,do about it?!? embarassed

I think what should go in place of that word is "tormentors"Igbos just have a way of tormenting the yorubas. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

After the military asked us to drink mud water and you cheered them on,we don dey sing ONE NIGERIA!!!

So South west as it is a Federal entity and I can fart ,Shiite and spit anywhere I choose.
grin grin yes

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin yes

If I were igbo, I would stick with the restructuring and/or Biafra option.

Ok, how do you want to reconcile igbos with other Nigerians?
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

You are right. Nigeria won't seperate. Nigeria is for all of us. Nobody can lay claim to any. Lagos, Ogun, Anambra are not owned by anybody.
Biafra is dead on arrival. In 500 years time, ibo, Yoruba will go extinct and we will be known as Nigerian tribe.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Danladi7: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Yes, I am Alcatraz005. Create another thread and let me clear your doubts. I will deal with the anomalies going on in yorubaland. This is not the same tribe Obafemi Awolowo left behind.

Kindly create another thread let’s thrash it out.
I am not interested in that.

As an interested individual,go on create your new thread and stop disturbing our peace with non sense Christian-muslim dichotomy that has nothing to do with the thread.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin yes

*Standing erected including my 0.001 inch dick*
I pledge to Nigeria my cu.nt-try, to be fearful "royal" and dubious. To serve one naijeria with all my strength. To defend her unity and uphold her horror and stories. So help me alusi iyi!!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

*Standing erected including my 0.001 inch dick*
I pledge to Nigeria my cu.nt-try, to be fearful "royal" and dubious. To serve one naijeria with all my strength. To defend her unity and uphold her horror and stories. So help me alusi iyi!!
Alusi Iyi ga enyere anyi aka n'ime obodo nzuzu anyi a grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You are right. Nigeria won't seperate. Nigeria is for all of us. Nobody can lay claim to any. Lagos, Ogun, Anambra are not owned by anybody.
Biafra is dead on arrival. In 500 years time, ibo, Yoruba will go extinct and we will be known as Nigerian tribe.

ni oruko Jesu, Amin.
So why the cries on here?We can demand for our rights of being a Nigerian in any part of yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by tiger28: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
CecyAdrian:

If he is qualified and has lived and understands the way of the people, why not
wasnt it the abia state govt that cancelled the appointments of all OTHER igbos(non indigine) from neighboring states from their civil service I didnt hear MASSOB, IPOB OR OHANAEZE cry that time. Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Alusi Iyi ga enyere anyi aka n'ime obodo nzuzu anyi a grin grin

Si te n'aha alusi okija, ise!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by drkay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
70% OF OUR IGR? THESE GUYS ARE HIGH. RECOGNITION KO, INSTALLATION NI.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

So te n'aha alusi okija, ise!! grin
Ka ndi Nze na Ozo gozie oru aka anyi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Danladi7:

I am not interested in that.

As an interested individual,go on create your new thread and stop disturbing our peace with non sense Christian-muslim dichotomy that has nothing to do with the thread.

You brought up the issue in this thread so the onus lies on you to create another forum to discuss the matter. Just free me abeg.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by jagorinho: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

But you are not from Lagos na.
Mind your Oshogbo axis.
is it a curse for you not to be proud of your heritage? the mere fact you were unlucky to come from ekwulobia doesnt mean you should turn to fossil in lagos....is your south east immuned to development?

11 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
ogene144:

in terms of commerce dey r no 1,so tell me wat develop a state faster than that..

So they are the ones that developed Los Angeles, Johannesburg, Paris, etc.? cheesy

Having said that, they said Lagos is no man's land. Is Ogun state now No man's land?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
jagorinho:

is it a curse for you not to be proud of your heritage? the mere fact you were unlucky to come from ekwulobia doesnt mean you should turn to fossil in lagos....is your south east immuned to development?
One Nigeria please grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Ka ndi Nze na Ozo gozie oru aka anyi grin grin

Ise!!!!

Nna guy I hear say Osun dey sell their lands o.Hungry dey that side. 400/plot.Na to collect like three plot take run small business.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

ni oruko Jesu, Amin.
So why the cries on here?We can demand for our rights of being a Nigerian in any part of yoruba land.

Nobody is crying. We are only showing the world how hypocritical you ibos are. I won't be surprised you call me parasite tomorrow because I am against Biafra agitation and a lover of one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
People form all kinds of associations all over the world to press for rights and favors etc. It's all politics, and one can't prevent them from playing politics that promote their interests. The Yoruba too can play the same politics by employing divide and rule tactics, favoring one group over another, and eventually crumble the association. I don't even think it's worth the trouble. Really, it reads more like one man scheming to become a commissioner than serious political mobilization efforts.

SW states should focus on substance, not shadows. We have an unprecedented advantage in Buhari administration which should be converted to economic and political gains. Get that Lagos-Ibadan rail working, etc and cement SW as the financial, industrial and cultural pace setters in Nigeria. If he is running, Buhari should be supported for second term. And after his tenure, we should work on taking the presidency, and use it to create more opportunities in SW, and get others to move into our region. That's the politics we should be playing, not creating policies that prevent a pepper seller from thriving just because s/he joins some nebulous association called NYIEI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

Ise!!!!

Nna guy I hear say Osun dey sell their lands o.Hungry dey that side. 400/plot.Na to collect like three plot take run small business.

In the spirit of One United and Indivisible Nigeria, let me go and purchase as much land as I can. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Nobody is crying. We are only showing the world how hypocritical you ibos are. I won't be surprised you call me parasite tomorrow because I am against Biafra agitation and a lover of one Nigeria.

What's hypocritical about the igbos.They never want to be part of Nigeria and they fought a fatal war for that. Now they are integrating and you are shouting they are parasites. I think you just shot yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Say the truth.
You do not support Biafra, neither do you support One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by tiger28: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
lezz:

But does Dangote reside in Ogun State? Building factories and firms in Ogun doesn’t make one qualify for indigenity. Duration of residency does.
he lives in lagos though BUT a proud Kano man. Only a BASTARD will drag indigineship with the natural indigine......see what all these Baby factories don cause now. These Serpents are EVEN dragging ISRAELI citizenship from the Israelis??Lost ppl,Shameless ppl,Shameless Pigs!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.