Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. (5663 Views)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
let's go straight to the point. There has been this trending post of how men are been held behind in Ukraine possibly to fight against the Russian forces while them women and children are allowed go. Someone created a topic on it asking those ladies in Nigeria currently fighting to be equal with men if they (The equality Nigerian women) were in Ukraine, will they have asked to be held back to fight with the men too since they wanted to be just like men or they would have chickened out and go along with their fellow women.

I know we have so many of them here on nairaland so I brought the topic here to be discussed. Please be constructive with your response, this should not be another warzone thread.

9 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Zonefree(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
We don't have true feminists here. A broke and wretched lady with entitled mentality accompanied with dilapidated bress and nyash is not a feminist.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by MadamVanessa(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
shocked

Feminism is a big nonsense, it's unrealizable, it can never happened. I am a lady but I do not subscribed to such stupid and uselesssss ideology.

What equality are women seeking for, when men beats women in all dimensions and ramifications of life.

Okay let's go religiously. Both the bible, Quran and any other religious book including satanic bible placed men above women. So what are we fighting for.

Okay now let's forget about what religious book says, because it's not everyone that is inclined to religion. Let's look at the achievement of men and women, let compare and contrast, obviously men outshined women.

Those women calling themselves feminists should wake up from their delusional dream.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by OlawaleBammie: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
let's go straight to the point. There has been this trending post of how men are been held behind in Ukraine possibly to fight against the Russian forces while them women and children are allowed go. Someone created a topic on it asking those ladies in Nigeria currently fighting to be equal with men if they (The equality Nigerian women) were in Ukraine, will they have asked to be held back to fight with the men too since they wanted to be just like men or they would have chickened out and go along with their fellow women.

I know we have so many of them here on nairaland so I brought the topic here to be discussed. Please be constructive with your response, this should not be another warzone thread.
Dont disturb ursef bro, dey wont answer u, even if dey answer u they will twist the narrative.

They are just selfish and jealous but the problem there is that some oponu men are still supporting them.

Me as a person i dont believe in gender equality buy i bliv in gender roles and responsibilities

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Kollins11: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Set awon "The future is female" just left the group chat.

This question go hard them to answer oo.. Infact saphiere, pocohantas, Jennyclay & the rest of them.. Would be like..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon
Iyaebe
Saphiere
Pocohantas
Amazontopaz
Datboredberry
Fernandezisback

Stop hiding behind pot of tomato stew and answer

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
There is nothing hard about your question.

The answer is very simple, NO I WON’T.

Men are responsible for 99.9% of unrest in the world. So, I can’t think of any single reason I would risk my life to manage a situation they created.

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Till date I commend the women that came out under hot sun to protest against SARS. They really tried to make such sacrifices for men and Nigerian men in particular. I can’t expose my skin to such heat protesting for Nigerian men against SARS their fellow men.

I am afraid I would never do such. Last time I checked, 99.99% of armed robbers, ritualists, drug dealers and whatever are MEN.

The ones that robbed and killed people at Uromi are men!

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

So, men are not actually protecting women. They are simply keeping their fellow men at bay! If they all act responsibly, women would be able to roam about this earth without any fear of getting attacked or bombed by someone MAN.

You guys should get the memo that the bad ones amongst you are the problem, not women, not feminism. Call yourselves to order or go out there and fix the mess you created! Simpu!

41 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by rickpat(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
hmmmm... interesting
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

Men are responsible for 99.9% of unrest in the world. So, I can’t think of any single reason I would risk my life to manage a situation they created.

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Till date I commend the women that came out under hot sun to protest against SARS. They really tried to make such sacrifices for men and Nigerian men in particular. I can’t expose my skin to such heat protesting for Nigerian men against SARS their fellow men.

I am afraid I would never do such. Last time I checked, 99.99% of armed robbers, ritualists, drug dealers and whatever are MEN.

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

So, men are not actually protecting women. They are simply keeping their fellow men at bay! If they all act responsibly, women would be able to roam about this earth without any fear of getting attacked or bombed by someone MAN.

You guys should get the memo that the bad ones amongst you are the problem, not women, not feminism. Call yourselves to order or go out there and fix the mess you created! Simpu!
[/s]

What an excuse for cowardice.

You want to be in control but you literally lack the balls to do what it takes to be in control.

A joker.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You want to be in control but you literally lack the balls to do what it takes to be in control.

A joker.

Control of what? Did I ask to be in control of anything? I simply want to live life and maintain beauty.

I am sure if Putin was a woman or had anything that looked like a vagina, you all won’t be hailing HER. The topic would have been how ruthless women are. How women abuse power. How women were never made for positions of authority…How a man would have known when to retreat…etc

BUT, BUT, because he is a man, we are all going to sit here and drag imaginary feminists into it.

I am afraid I have no sympathy for you. This is what LOGIC looks like. Go out there and die logically!!!

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Theboy21: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bros op, trust me go n check all those claiming to be feminist na mostly ugly, forsaken, heartbroken unattended cheesy who mostly see men as their enemies for not giving them attention, they get jealous when men always choose their fellow women over them cheesy cheesy which makes them retaliate n attack men for denying them such privilege cheesy cheesy They try to make it look as if they are fighting for women but it's all for emselves cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

Control of what? Did I ask to be in control of anything? I simply want to live life and maintain beauty.

I am sure if Putin was a woman or had anything that looked like a vagina, you all won’t be hailing HER. The topic would have been how ruthless women are. How women abuse power. How women were never made for positions of authority…How a man would have known when to retreat…etc

BUT, BUT, because he is a man, we are all going to sit here and drag imaginary feminists into it.

I am afraid I have no sympathy for you. This is what LOGIC looks like. Go out there and die logically!!!
[/s]

If you say men have to solve the problem, then you must be prepared to live under their dictates once it is solved and normalcy resumes.

Yes or No?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

If you say men have to solve the problem, then you must be prepared to live under their dictates once it is solved and normalcy resumes.

Yes or No?

I don’t have to live under your dictates. You create a problem, you solve it and return the world to normalcy. I enjoy this God given normalcy. Thank you!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t have to live under your dictates. You create a problem, you solve it and return the world to normalcy. I enjoy this God given normalcy. Thank you!!

Well, normalcy has always been men as the head.
Why do you feminists want to disrupt that normalcy?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Premiumwriter: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

A joker.
typical of feminist.

They want everything handed over to them.

Positions, work space, wealth, they want it all given to them without ever working for it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
typical of feminist.

They want everything handed over to them.

Positions, work space, wealth, they want it all given to them without ever working for it

That era is gone.

The work now for Ukrainian women is in defending their nation. If you do not participate, forget about leading it if/when its free.

Chikena.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
If atall no be girl cause dis war.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Jennyclay(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

Exactly my point. You have just spoke my mind.

The day Nigerian ladies will start using men for rituals, just like how the men are doing now. Honestly Nigerian men would only be seen on pictures in the next 6 months. They will all go extinct.

Women are more peaceful than men round the world.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Jennyclay(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

A joker.
Keep quiet!! She made a valid point.

Who are you to cancel her post? Respect yourself!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

Exactly... Men start wars then expect us to fight...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! She made a valid point.

Who are you to cancel her post? Respect yourself!
[/s]

You and her have to reply with logic not this emotional rant.

Still waiting for an answer to my last question if/when your brain can...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

That era is gone.

The work now for Ukrainian women is in defending their nation. If you do not participate, forget about leading it if/when its free.

Chikena.
Shut up!

Ukrainian women shouldn't fight...

Why do you expect us to clean the mess of your gender?

Male ego started the war... Male blood would end it...

9 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Datboredberri:
Shut up!

Ukrainian women shouldn't fight...

Why do you expect us to clean the mess of your gender?

Male ego started the war... Male blood would end it...

Good. We agree.
But when Ukraine is back, we don't want any talk of female Presidency or even women rights.

Do you agree to this?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Good. We agree.
But when Ukraine is back, we don't want any talk of female Presidency or even women rights.

Do you agree to this?
I'm your dreams... Women have rights as human beings... The law agrees... If you don't, no one cares... You're just another useless entity on the internet whose opinion is worth less than sh**

This war was unnecessary... It was caused by men... So men would end it...

Be responsible for your actions... Your argument doesn't make sense... You want to punish women for not suffering for your idiocy? undecided

Men wanna start ww3... Go ahead...

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Datboredberri:
I'm your dreams... Women have rights as human beings... The law agrees... If you don't, no one cares... You're just another useless entity on the internet whose opinion is worth less than sh**

This war was unnecessary... It was caused by men... So men would end it...

Be responsible for your actions... Your argument doesn't make sense... You want to punish women for not suffering for your idiocy? undecided

Men wanna start ww3... Go ahead...
[/s]

If you won't fight for anything, you don't deserve it.
You can't reap where others sowed.

Thief.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

well I am impressed with the way you answered the question and gave your reasons but there is a little fault with your reason. American VP is a woman,Queen Elizabeth is a woman and we have other women in strategic places who could have done a thing or two to stop this... Even the president of EU, I saw her reading sanctions on TV with a name that looks Dutch and I was shocked she was a female too. Now were have all these powerful female been all along? It seems they were part of the system but as usual, women always show up when it's all Rosy and when it's bad it's the men that should face it ( I am quoting you here). Lastly the lands belong to everyone in Ukraine and not the men alone, let's assume before the invasion the men controlled everything that has to do with the lands and kept it all to themselves sidelining the women, won't you be out on the streets protesting that women are been marginalized?

10 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

If you won't fight for anything, you don't deserve it.
You can't reap where others sowed.

Thief.
Fight for what? Two stupid men in power whose egos nearly triggered a world war? undecided

It's obviously not a fight for women...

Nigerian studentsin Ukraine are not being let out of the country... They are wailing on twitter that it's not their war... Why don't you tell them to fight?

Your logic, if Nigerian students wanna school there, they should fight alongside the Ukrainians... But that's stupid.

Men started the war... They should fight it...

When the conflict is resolved... Then we would have a discussion on equality...

You can't set your home on fire... Expect me to help you quench the fire... Complain when I don't... Then cancel me from airing my opinion on matters concerning all tenants...

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Animegirl(f): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

well I am impressed with the way you answered the question and gave your reasons but there is a little fault with your reason. American VP is a woman,Queen Elizabeth is a woman and we have other women in strategic places who could have done a thing or two to stop this... Even the president of EU, I saw her reading sanctions on TV with a name that looks Dutch and I was shocked she was a female too. Now were have all these powerful female been all along? It seems they were part of the system but as usual, women always show up when it's all Rosy and when it's bad it's the men that should face it ( I am quoting you here). Lastly the lands belong to everyone in Ukraine and not the men alone, let's assume before the invasion the men controlled everything that has to do with the lands and kept it all to themselves sidelining the women, won't you be out on the streets protesting that women are been marginalized?

If you want all Women to go to war, who will take care of the children? You guys forget, there are different schools of feminism, the fact I don't want to go to war, still makes me a Feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
Animegirl:

If you want all Women to go to war, who will take care of the children? You guys forget, there are different schools of feminism, the fact I don't want to go to war, still makes me a Feminist.
[/s]

Thought you said men should do house chores too? Thought you claim to be the ones going out to hustle while men sit at home?

Don't worry, we will take care of the kids. Go and fight for us!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

one thousand worded post but zero sense and filled with emotions and sentiment.

Let me help you erase your confusion and solve the conundrum that plaques your worldview:

The world is given to men to manage for better for worse. It's a responsibility eternal!

The idea that men made nonsense of the world and therefore it's the turn for women to rule is a farse and can only lead to decline .

For the evil of men is still better than the good of women.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Animegirl(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Thought you said men should do house chores too? Thought you claim to be the ones going out to hustle while men sit at home?

Don't worry, we will take care of the kids. Go and fight for us!!

But you still see women in military, yes or no? Funny, yet you want a woman to contribute 50% or more to your responsibilities, typical weak Nigerian man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.