Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72122 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Neoteny(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

Wait until she falls asleep.

Get some kerosene.

Pour it all over her

Light a match

Set her on fire and watch the biitch burn.

Use kero, not gasoline, cos it burns slower and you want her to suffer.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krushdripper(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:

Its OK for a man to cheat
Gerrout you! gender bias nitwit, you have brain problem in understanding written narrations and for a couple other things i'm sure. mention me again if you want to die soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Dyt(f): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2018
krushdripper:
Gerrout you! gender bias nitwit, you have brain problem in understanding written narrations and for a couple other things i'm sure. mention me again if you want to die soon.

Why you mad?
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Obelenwajesu: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
this is the first I'm seeing a nice comments here following the topic on ground!!!

bro, I noticed you love her much which is normal for husband and wife, you need a heart to heart talk with your wife, give her reasons to know it's marriage not relationship that you guys are into.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

Go and do DNA test for those kids that you called yours.

Divorce her when you caught her red handed!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Guyoo:
This is really a messy situation but it is not beyond redemption. Honestly bro this is not the right place to seek solution for your problem unless you just want to call her out here and shame her.

It requires wisdom and patience to handle things like things, unfortunately marriage this days lack the vital ingredient of success which is communication, if their is good communication between a husband and wife, the marriage will blossom with trust and love.

My advice. Step 1
1..Take this off Nairaland ( You don't take your marriage to the public, especially to unmarried men or women)
2..Call your wife and have serious heart to heart conversation to let her know how hurt you are (also stop your escapade with another woman, two wrongs don't make right)...
3. Both of you should seek marriage counseling
Step 2.....That depends on the outcome of step1
marriage gone wrong, better he brings publicity before they secretly fight and one kill each other, then it automatically become a world debate, even CNN, ajazeera will then have their say, when the table is good,he doesn't bring but when turn wrong, he need public advise but good and bad and I don't think definition of marriage is a bound between a man and a woman where both are allow to get extra marital affairs outside, once this is involved ,it's not more a marriage, a cheater hardly change, if she doesn't chest with this, she chooses another except for God intervention, and they can easily kill their husband for love bird. Both of them a cheater, birds of same weathers
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Just listen to yourself! From your story, your wife only chat with her ex inappropriately. You on the other hand is cheating on her but you are trying to justify it. You starved this woman of attention and she's getting it from her ex. Go and work on yourself.

Imagine his lame excuse angry
starved her of attention while working in the foreign for the betterment of their family? remember that the woman started it first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Newboss(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2018
diuloaku:

trash!!!! No be mama born you abi you fall from sky?? why say marriage is a scam when you actually are in this world as a result of the scam? your opinion is baseless!!
If you are reasonable, you will know that you don't need to be married to have kids! No, I am not in this world as a result of marriage, but as a result of sex!

Come on, how is that hard to get? There's no one in this world as a result of marriage!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Mccullum: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

As a man, you are the authority of your home even if you decided to cheat you suppose to let it be unaware of her while you'll continue to pressuring her on unfaithfulness to the union, still you can't make decisions of divorcing her until when you caught red handed. try to continue to love your children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
anpipac:
CONFRONT THE MAN. WARNING HIM SERIOUSLY. IF POSSIBLE PLACE A CURSE ON HIM. SIMPLE. DNT DIVORCE YOUR WIFE. SHE IS JUST A STUPID FOOL.

The most senseless advice have ever read on this thread.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i did not have a side chick i was angry then i hook up to one of those runs girls. as i am talking to you now she will take the oat and me will also take the oat I want to leave a decent life one
man one wife

Don't mind or engage that keepingmum fellow....she is just bitter against men and nothing men can do will be right in her sight....she is probably a frustrated fellow...ignore her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

starved her of attention while working in the foreign for the betterment of their family? remember that the woman started it first.
The story is one sided and he said he slept with a runs girl. It may not be what you're thinking
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
The story is one sided and he said he slept with a runs girl. It may not be what you're thinking
maybe...

'2 sides of a coin'
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eagleonearth(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

this is the reason people need God in the institution of marriage. He originated it in the beginning. You two need to go back to the drawing board.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
Shut up that disgusting pit of bile you call a mouth.....if your father was as rich as what you posted above you would not end up is way, if he was then someone probably buried your brain at the bottom of the sea. I understand that your existence is misery personified....but for now don't start your ministry of woe....the year has just begun
.gutter mouth

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by ogene144(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
@morgan844 u r very childish, infantile and very stupiid. U r not yet matured for marriage.
I'm amazed a kid like u could open ur Wife's leg and harvest 3 kids of 2,4 and 6 and still act like one of ur kids.
U r a shame and disgrace.
Continue living in ur fool's paradise.

Who believes this concocted bullshiiit? Nobody.
Just engage the fool in his folly
stop abusing this guy my ex did d same after multiple abortions 4 godomu she stil Bleep around morever she schooled @ mapoly abeokuta oloshi mickeyfwosh olori ade guy send d bitch away nd get hook up wit another lady probably frm kwara state igbomina
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by HomeOfMe(f): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

Since you have evidence of her cheating,sue her to court using the evidence as exibit. Get a divorce-your kids will be fine. If she's financially ok,she can take care of them. All you owe your kids will be their school fees,upkeep,etc. Kids wool definitely look for their father someday.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by AlanSugar(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!

Violence for what? Abeg leave the hoe make the man divorce her cheating ass! No woman is worth the blood of any man! The kids will pull through, oluwa God got their backs! BTW, does it occur to you that some if not all the kids may belong to the so called boyfriend? Leave women oo, na only god know their way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by adontcare(f): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Newboss:
Why do these people still get involved in this scam called marriage?

You get married to her to tie her down legally, ba?

Funny people!

The heart wonders to where it pleases, my people!

Use your heads people! Some even send their people to get a wife for them. After getting the wife for you the way you get Condom from a Pharmacy, what's the sense in it when you start living like cat and dogs for the rest of your lives hoping for either a divorce or the death of your spouse in order to be free.

Come on, you could have kept your freedom and still live your life to the fullest while having him or her as a companion and mother or father of your kids.

If you think about marriage critically, you will see that there is no use. 5 years into marriage, it's well known that most couples hardly have regular sex. Why? Basic psychology!

But those 2 could have been dating for 15 years and having the best of moments. No, it's not about the right person! We've seen this stuff play out again and again.

Most are married and lonely and can't even divorce because that's not enough ground for divorce! You are practically messed up because there's no more love in the bucket! But you could have taken a walk away if that were to occur in a relationship.

Just separate from her and file for divorce before she poison you and elope with her love bird.
most reasonable so far
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by ceecee0703(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind

Maybe you can read his statement again, if we are to believe his words he said "he started seeing someone when his wife's attitude won't change" so he wasn't cheating he started cheating.

For the wife to appologise and lie on different occasions she knows she's wrong, for him to exchange phone with his wife he has a clear conscience. The wife started a moving train so let's not be gender biased and call outwho is wrong!
Thank! "Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Ugegbenwa: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Abeg,this story is a cheaply cooked up.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cutieme(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2018
I don't know the problem of these ladies!Why on earth would a married woman be communicating with her ex?What for?It baffles me the way these folks go about without any atom of morality or dignity.Your man is out there hustling for your upkeep and all you could do was to be cheating on him with your ex,tufiakwa!Ladies all this immoral practices should stop this year.Don't pull down your home and point your filthy fingers on Mr devil.If as a married woman you still have your ex contacts then you are nothing but an infidel,Ashawo!.If you cannot close your legs for just a year,then you are not worth marrying.Marriage entails paying some sort of sacrifices one way or the other.If your man can pay his by leaving his lovely family behind to look for a better life for you all,why not pay yours by sticking your ass to yourself?If you know you are not emotionally matured,don't jump into marriage to save issues like this.I'm tired of reading stuff like this every day!I'm not even sure if she has conscience or something.It's a pity Op is going through this.Fellow readers,stop blaming the op for any reason.As far as I'm concerned,he didn't and hasn't done anything bad.If I were you op,that lady won't remain with me!she is an infidel and once a cheat,always a cheat!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by professorchuks(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Its a very simple issue though! She is ur wife, ur property. If u cannot protect ur property, then u are a failure. If u divorce her, remember u hv kids, that "divorce trait" will continue. U dnt approach ur wife, approach d guy in question, check for his weakness, and use it against him. Guys are very pessimistic. But if u shake am 2times, he will amend his way. If u truly love ur wife, u can go to any extent
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by AlanSugar(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2018
cococandy:
Was she actually sleeping with the guy or were they just chatting inappropriately?

While you have made the situation significantly worse by sleeping with someone else. What’s your complaint again?

This one na question? Can only be asked by afrocandy grin grin grin! Always leaving the substance to chase after the shadow! You would've been happy if he'd posted his wife's nude pictures with her lover here abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Ugegbenwa: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

This your story na big lie.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Espada10: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:
You and your friend are disgusting prigs

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by oyinda1599(f): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:
What manner of fvckery is this? angry

And you come here to moan about it? undecided

What tha hell do you want us to do? Beg her on your behalf? undecided

I wish I could slap you right now.
smiley
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by AlanSugar(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i like to take revenge that was why i sleep with some one else and posted it on facebook. she is crying now and begging I plan to make her take out that she will not cheat again. but if she accept we will come back and i will love her but if she say no then i have no option than to continue with other women and not look in her direction

Are you well? No wonder someone tagged you a weakling! You better know what exactly you're doing. You better take the bull by the horns and divorce her cheating ass or live to regret it for the rest of your life. The harm is yours to choose! Yes, I said harm cus you'll be harming your ass if you don't do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Gloryr: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
tomdon:

What is cheating??

Mine is the other way around

How?/

Care to explain??
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by banre(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
op if i were you, i'd dump her ass, take the kids and het married to a better woman to take care of the kids. can't stay with such woman, not even for 1 second. that's too toxic abeg. na 2018 we dey so o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cutieme(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i am not a poor man i already buit my house before i married her, the car she use i bought it with my money if she can not take the oat she will leave my hose as simple as that
Bro she doesn't worth your love.Let her out of your life because oath or no oath,she would still go back when you travel back.If she didn't adhere to your warnings before now,i see her not doing it after the oath!Divorce her! Adultery is a sin that calls for divorce,read your Bible!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cutieme(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2018
adontcare:
most reasonable so far
Adontcare ,can I chat u up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.