Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72046 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krushdripper(m): 5:30am On Jan 02, 2018
MrBottle:
You are not even remorseful for committing the same sh!t you are accusing her of. What's wrong with peeps this days? Nobody forced you to cheat you cheated cos you wanted to....enough of that revenge stuff. If she is aware that you cheated on her and then raising hell that she did same then you are lucky to be alive. Hell has no fury like a scorned woman ...beware.
To hell with a scorned woman, you never see hell wey no get fury for some scorned man.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by thunderbabs: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2018
marriage issues sef... I tire. Why wont a guy b scared to go into one with dz kind of story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krushdripper(m): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2018
OP some men are women in men's clothing so be less mindful of these fools insulting you, it's your marriage and you'll have to handle how best you deem fit, no one would feel your feelings for you remember that, goodluck once again.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sandland: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
since i married her i have never met another woman. except recently as i am trying to calm my self i just got hooked up but i am not happy about it

Please be matured about this. It may not be anything deep or with affection at all. Family of 3 kids is inseparable already. Tell her that if she thinks that is the best she should go on. Put yourself in a position where you will never ever see her chats again. Never.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by AuroraB(f): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

My friend, kataway from here angry
And which woman would cry over your kind of man undecided
Wubbish sad

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm...
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sandland: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2018
The only quality of human beings that is constant is that we are unfaithful. Very unfaithful. Even life is very unfaithful. If not we should be equal in everything. Think of it. What is perfect in this world? Bro try be at peace with yourself and your family. When you talk love do so with your teeth not your heart.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Guyoo: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2018
This is really a messy situation but it is not beyond redemption. Honestly bro this is not the right place to seek solution for your problem unless you just want to call her out here and shame her.

It requires wisdom and patience to handle things like things, unfortunately marriage this days lack the vital ingredient of success which is communication, if their is good communication between a husband and wife, the marriage will blossom with trust and love.

My advice. Step 1
1..Take this off Nairaland ( You don't take your marriage to the public, especially to unmarried men or women)
2..Call your wife and have serious heart to heart conversation to let her know how hurt you are (also stop your escapade with another woman, two wrongs don't make right)...
3. Both of you should seek marriage counseling
Step 2.....That depends on the outcome of step1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by harrisonford001: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Are you even sure the kids are yours? i suggest you get a DNA expert,sorry to say this

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Pylony(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2018
I believe there is just something she's getting from this other guy "in za other room" that you fail to provide her.

Oga sorry o. Think of taking the family with you or settle down here in Nigeria close to family or simply loss her.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Dyt(f): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2018
millionboi2:
You are always gender bayas.

krushdripper:
You have serious brain problem.

Its OK for a man to cheat
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Dyt(f): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2018
eliadekx:

U be idiot man has every right to cheat
But any woman who cheat my be PUNISHED MERCILESSLY

OK
Sorry
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Dyt(f): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2018
daylyt:

Msteew..

Katikati..

You don vex?
Pele
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by JONSYN7154: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?
Do DNA test on those kids first to know the paternity before you divorce her.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by bigdot1759(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?
u never had a wife but girlfriend if u continue in dis relationship u will be spending on bastard children the earlier d beta u free her or else. she will huke u down b4 u regain ur brain
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Oyindidi(f): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i like to take revenge that was why i sleep with some one else and posted it on facebook. she is crying now and begging I plan to make her take out that she will not cheat again. but if she accept we will come back and i will love her but if she say no then i have no option than to continue with other women and not look in her direction
Just listen to yourself! From your story, your wife only chat with her ex inappropriately. You on the other hand is cheating on her but you are trying to justify it. You starved this woman of attention and she's getting it from her ex. Go and work on yourself.

Imagine his lame excuse angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by frankyfranky(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Bro, think as a man. Take a shot n stand by it...
What u are about to do has two sides. Ur life is in the balance. Her action may ruin u or even end u.
Whatever ur actions are, u will forever live with it. From the story u told, I have seen there's no love from her side any longer.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!
what if you teach that one a lesson and she gets another one what would you do
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Olulinks(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2018
amunkita:
Dump the cheating ediot nah abi she use juju for you.
It's obvious you're a single guy, if not you would do anything for your innocent kids.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Mac2016(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

Sir, I can feel your pain cos I am also married. Many guys advising you here may not know how grave your situation is and I doubt if you also know how grave it is.
1. It's glaring your wife loves her ex more than you and now the distance between you and her has rekindled her old flame and I doubt if you can stop it.
2. Bro, stop confronting her about what you discovered since you have warned her severally and she has refused to stop. She might kill you if you keep 'disturbing' her by monitoring her 'sweet' escapade with her ex.
3. Again, she trust her ex more than you now... So don't be foolish... Watch your back with her always. Keep tracking her conversation but never react or let her know you're tracking if you don't she can poison you or your kids.
4. Get enough evidences and keep storing them. Try to catch her red handed (you can employ someone trustworthy to play that role of catching her in the act).
Eventually, separate from her and run for your life. God will help you

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cityofindustry: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!

I doubt you can do anything .... don't you realize some men are untouchable ?

Talk to the woman ,it's a choice she made
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krett(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Do a DNA test on the kids you might end up training someone else kids
never you trust a woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by anpipac: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2018
CONFRONT THE MAN. WARNING HIM SERIOUSLY. IF POSSIBLE PLACE A CURSE ON HIM. SIMPLE. DNT DIVORCE YOUR WIFE. SHE IS JUST A STUPID FOOL.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Fitbillionairep: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Please give her ota pia pia, make her fucking death look like an accident

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Olulinks(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind
This is not fair. It's typical of you women, anyway. Did you read his heart-broken story at all? He started dating another woman to get back to the woman. He wouldn't do it of the woman didn't.
This man doesn't need this kind of judgement now, please!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by jchioma: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Just listen to yourself! From your story, your wife only chat with her ex inappropriately. You on the other hand is cheating on her but you are trying to justify it. You starved this woman of attention and she's getting it from her ex. Go and work on yourself.

Imagine his lame excuse angry

Stop condoling nonsemse. As a married woman with 3 kids, her main focus of attention should be her children, their well being, edication et all. her husband is not dead, I am sure they communicate once in a while. Maybe, you don't know the meaning of cheating. Op still loves his wife but both of them must commit to genuine change.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sleepingqueen25(f): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i only did it to pay her back, and keep my self out of the thought
Now you both are guilty of the same crime.... Nevertheless you need to sit her down and talk senses into her. She has no reason to cheat on you since your provide adequately for the family.... Or could it be for sex?? If you know the man in question I suggest you put him in his right place. Who knows he might turn a new leaf and leave your woman alone.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Dyt(f): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Olulinks:
This is not fair. It's typical of you women, anyway. Did you read his heart-broken story at all? He started dating another woman to get back to the woman. He wouldn't do it of the woman didn't.
This man doesn't need this kind of judgement now, please!

And after posting it on FB too

Wehdone sire
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Oyindidi(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
jchioma:

Stop condoling nonsemse. As a married woman with 3 kids, her main focus of attention should be her children, their well being, edication et all. her husband is not dead, I am sure they communicate once in a while. Maybe, you don't know the meaning of cheating. Op still loves his wife but both of them must commit to genuine change.
You no go understand my post.

Happy new year
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by olutunde12(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
I took my time to read through the thread and discovered that most commentors here may either be very young people or at least not married. You have a WIFE and she exchanges 'I love u' messages with another guy and they were saying did you see them did u catch them. What other thing does he want to see? May be the man's dick in his wife's kitty The only prelude to diforce as we see it always is what you he had done. Which I would do. But if we consider religion, and experience of others in the past, if the man actuall
y loves his wife. I am very man and I pray that God will lead you. You can however consult a matured counsellor or if you trust your Pastor or imam or what ever see him/her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.