Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72136 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Agritech(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2018
OP divorce her, your children would survive. The cause of this is that many women don't get to marry the men they love. They settle for the one they don't love because he got cash or he is ready for marriage immediately.

It not always the ex boyfriend's fault. In most cases, it is the married woman that leads him on. Speaking from personal experience an ex chatted with me during the first week of her marriage that we should remain close. I told her we can't.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2018
You can care for your kids and still take your kids without her,there are many good women outthere.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sinceraconcept(m): 2:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
You had better take drastic measures now to save yourself from that woman.

And why are you thinking as if you can't still love and care for your kids without her Who said that divorce can stop a man from caring for his kids.

Op, your wife continued cheating on you because you didn't do anything serious when you first caught her. She now sees you as a cuckold.
I was wondering too o. that's just a silly excuse to stay married to a hoe. Dr Robert Rey of 90210 is divorced and he now takes better care of his children than he used to when he was still married to Hailey. only children of divorced destitute people who are neglected may turn out to be something else due to lack of money for survival and lack of training

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nonjebose(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Agritech:
OP divorce her, your children would survive. The cause of this is that many women don't get to marry the men they love. The settle for the one the don't love because he got cash or he is ready for marriage immediately.

It not always the ex boyfriend's fault. In most cases, it is the married woman that leads him on. Speaking from personal experience an ex chatted with me during the first week of her marriage that we should remain close. I told her we can't.
So true. They ask that you remain friends, not minding that this could ignite old flame.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by tomdon(m): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Gloryr:

Oga get serious nah....this is the family section not romance...

@op....i can deal with any thing thrown at me by a woman...but cheating...nah

its a complete no no....the decision is entirely yours.

What is cheating??

Mine is the other way around
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 02, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Epic post! grin grin grin

@op, there are at least 4 of you in this “relationship”.

The relationship is over crowded already grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Bros the definition of Mugu is equals to your name...and BTW those kids are not just yours, they are our kids...DNA is needful mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Brightosman: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Op na open marriage una dey so? You suspect, you never catch am, you don already dey hooked, then if she find out, she will now go and cry on the bobo shoulder, finally the children go learn the worse way than divorce, cos they will grow up flexing too. Clap for yourself. Over n out!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by israelmao(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Sometimes one doesn't know what some women want or need whether love or hate or even the combination.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by CModel: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

Call the guy she is cheating wife and warn him to stay way from your wife and report your wife to parents or guardians and see how things goes first before contemplating divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by DonBobes(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
since i married her i have never met another woman. except recently as i am trying to calm my self i just got hooked up but i am not happy about it
U both r wrong, y cheat on her because she's doing it too
Please cut dat oda lady off b4 u deal wit ur wife. Derz somtin i bliv. U DONT GIVE WAT U DONT HAVE.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by SIaye: 3:25am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
since i married her i have never met another woman. except recently as i am trying to calm my self i just got hooked up but i am not happy about it

Eyah. So sorry, but all hope is not lost. Do you real love this woman in your heart? Do you really really want to divorce her or you wish you could just do something to make her stop and love you back? I want to help you, what you will do is a very simple thing. But it depends on your answer.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by godofuck231: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

First of all this is happening because of ur kiddish attitude to the issue, just like going to tell mummy, second the love she's looking for isn't ur salary or income, stop treating her like ur house girl
How many times have u called your wife and asked her what's she's wearing, have u ever called her to tell her ure having a stiffi and ure coming home with a litre of ice dream to work on her body, when last did u bath ur wife, or touched her bunny in the shower with bath gell, in such cases the woman becomes a time bomb, waiting to nail u till u call for help, by your self, for your self, instead ure bossing her and doing the lordship thing while a smooth operator is taking over ur wife, better start seducing your wife,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by diuloaku(m): 3:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Newboss:
Why do these people still get involved in this scam called marriage?

You get married to her to tie her down legally, ba?

Funny people!

The heart wonders to where it pleases, my people!

Use your heads people! Some even send their people to get a wife for them. After getting the wife for you the way you get Condom from a Pharmacy, what's the sense in it when you start living like cat and dogs for the rest of your lives hoping for either a divorce or the death of your spouse in order to be free.

Come on, you could have kept your freedom and still live your life to the fullest while having him or her as a companion and mother or father of your kids.

If you think about marriage critically, you will see that there is no use. 5 years into marriage, it's well known that most couples hardly have regular sex. Why? Basic psychology!

But those 2 could have been dating for 15 years and having the best of moments. No, it's not about the right person! We've seen this stuff play out again and again.

Most are married and lonely and can't even divorce because that's not enough ground for divorce! You are practically messed up because there's no more love in the bucket! But you could have taken a walk away if that were to occur in a relationship.

Just separate from her and file for divorce before she poison you and elope with her love bird.

trash!!!! No be mama born you abi you fall from sky?? why say marriage is a scam when you actually are in this world as a result of the scam? your opinion is baseless!!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Donjazzy12(m): 3:37am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!
You don't know the snake called women. I can even swear that that the Ex does not know that she is married yet. The person to teach a lesson is his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by DonBobes(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:

There’s no man that can’t be cheated on.
Stop deceiving yourselves
I AM. I CAN NEVER & I REPEAT NEVA B CHEATED ON. it's not because of wat i am or who i am, its about marrying the right lady dat u both trust urselves wholeheartedly. I am d 1 dat always ask God to remove every distraction in my marriage from my side n not my wife.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 3:40am On Jan 02, 2018
DonBobes:

I AM. I CAN NEVER & I REPEAT NEVA B CHEATED ON. it's not because of wat i am or who i am, its about marrying the right lady dat u both trust urselves wholeheartedly. I am d 1 dat always ask God to remove every distraction in my marriage from my side n not my wife.
mmm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sweetTai(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2018
I think a DNA needs to be done to begin with. African women and their insatiable appetite for sex and attention.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by ADUNOKIKI(f): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Some people that call themselves husband this days make me laugh. Immature couples lead to broken home.
Above all the fear of God is paramount. I am sure the OP has been cheating before he suspects his wife.
3 kids are the subject matter not the lust of both parents.

My one penny.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2018
just divorce her straight away but teach that ex a real lesson that will make him regret his actions I mean paralyze him by cutting off his limbs then should go and marry him and care for him and provide for her ex for the rest of her life and let's see if she will love him forever that's how some stupid senseless women behave I hate infidelity of a woman
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by NovusHomo(m): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:

You "want divorce"? So go get it and stop bothering us. You can't be a man and make up your mind. No wonder your wife cheated on you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by olumzzz(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Stegomiah:
You can't send her away..... She's the mother of your kids... Although i think you should do dna test sha
And God hates putting away

In as much i ain't one to condone infidelity in marriage...
I think you have some things to sort out personally too

I think you are too soft.... She doesn't have fear for you nor regard

You guys exchanged phones.... If she's got fear for you... She will clear any evidence pointing to her cheating
She lies easily about it

The best course of action is to have enough evidence.... Tell her you two are going for a retreat or camping.... Let her pack some of her things and take her to her village..... That should reset her brain... Let her be there for a while... Till you see changes.... Don't cringe to begs for forgiveness or crocodile tears
Correct..its like u dnt condone shii
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by whitering: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
Bia you don see the DICK before?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by guru03(m): 4:20am On Jan 02, 2018
For the sake of your kids don't make that mistake, rather continue to monitor her till you get the guys contact, then teach him a lesson that when next he sees a married woman, he will keep his eyes closed, then he will rather be deaf and dump.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by MicroBox: 4:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Mznaett:

@op,

Kindly answer the bold question... undecided
You want to help the wife justify her cheating abi,,,,
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by chiderao: 4:46am On Jan 02, 2018
You shld first check if the kids are yours as u may discover the worse.
But my advice is...she is not in love with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cozykozy: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
seem you can do the same things or you are already doin it...its your type thunderbollt are killing...so you are supportin the lady...right? birds of a feather...she should leave her legally married husband nd go to concubine...am just imagining how ur pussy will be right now...gutter or toilet pit will be an understatemnt
have you heard about what God has joined together? instead of you to tryn settle it with dem...you are buzy separatin dem...if you scatter ur neighbour home surely your home will be scatter too...its not a course bt law of karma....
the man only acted out of frustation nd anger...he need advise...
am just immaginin d way u r describin dick in ur comment...I spit on your head...haba u r a rotten egg...nothin remain in your body again ooo

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2018
I think you both deserve each other
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krushdripper(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2018
How sure are you that those three kids are really yours? Divorce the insensitive rogue please, you'll heal sooner than you imagine. Also ensure you do a DNA test to ascertain the kids paternity, goodluck.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by krushdripper(m): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind
You have serious brain problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Adanne9110(f): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2018
well for me,,,i will comment from my creator's angle(jesus) if u say u have no sin,,,be the first to cast out stone,,,,,no one is perfect,,,this is marriage so u should expect some slight challenges,,,,it isn't at any slightest challenge u think of divorce,,,,if u cheat on her,,the society will tell her its not a reason to leave u,,pls my candid advice to u is to call her and talk heart to heart with her,,,ask her if she isnt contented with having u alone,,,,tell her cos of the love u have for her,u can let her go to wherever that will make her happy,,,all you need is her happiness,,,,but that she should remember that she is trading the children's happiness for her own selfish interest,,,,when u are done with a calm mood,,let her say her mind,,,most women dnt like harsh conversation so when u used a calm method,,,u get all u need from her,,,,she isn't a beast i guess,,,she would turn a new leaf and by so u have conquered the challenge,,,,,a broken home shows ones inability to control situations,,,,wish u well
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 3RNEST(m): 5:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Damn, cant believe i read from page 1 to 7..chai na wa marriage wahala, now i see why them don jazzy never marry, let me come and be going jo...marriage, cheat, divorce, oath, facebook, ex which kind wahala be this all in the name of marriage... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.