Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72140 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by kanuchiemela: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2018
My brother you are just a second boyfriend.
Sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Biggers82(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2018
it's only in Nigeria that someone will break your heart and still want to be your Best Friend......

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 9ja083: 12:06am On Jan 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

But the husband is also at fault ma! How can you leave a woman with hormones & keep traveling back & forth? Body no be firewood na. She needs to get wet every now & then.

SIt's not by force to look for Opportunities in Greener pastures & loose your wife, children etc. That's why its said that the best time to hustle in when you are Single.

I totally understand ur point. That was why I indicated that a good communication matters.
But her husband been far away is not a reason for her to cheat.
From the story and from my observations, the chances of them (the wife and boyfriend ) seeing each other (MAY ) have NOT been established. It's like they are just starting.
Another question is, do you have an idea about the location of the lover?
The story is as if they are not close.
Then what kind of pics were they exchanging?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
Why do men marry and travel abroad?

is that not free ticket to illicit sex on her side.. women don't think deep.
They can sacrifice their future and that of their kids for 10 - 15 mins enjoyment.

Even the ones wey their husbands dey Nigeria still dey cheat talkless of ones in far away distance. You fvcked up big time.

So, because of marriage, the man shdnt travel abroad? Even when his traveling would serve as source of provision for his family??

As for long distance relationship, both parties could make up for their absences by using other means to clear konji.

Frequent fon-sex could be helpful. But that only works when they are really really into themselves.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
since i married her i have never met another woman. except recently as i am trying to calm my self i just got hooked up but i am not happy about it

You dey free to drill another but you no want make another drill your own... Greed. SMH

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2018
9ja083:

I totally understand ur point. That was why I indicated that a good communication matters.
But her husband been far away is not a reason for her to cheat.
From the story and from my observations, the chances of them (the wife and boyfriend ) seeing each other (MAY ) have NOT been established. It's like they are just starting.
Another question is, do you have an idea about the location of the lover?
The story is as if they are not close.
Then what kind of pics were they exchanging?

I'm sure the pictures are not naked ones. Because if so, The husband wouldn't be reporting here at all. He would have enough evidence to use against her. They could just be decent pictures admiring each other.

So I just have one question to ask, So If my wife leaves me & goes far away & I'm h-o-r-n-y, What should I do?

This long distance thing is just rubbish. Please also note that atleast the husband would have stayed 6 months or 1 year. Anything less than that is not realistic for Abroad hustling.

Because this man right here is not even being honest. How are we sure he isn't cheating or have a white babe abroad (in the so called greener pastures).

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by afrika(f): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2018
I suggest u get to know the goat talking to ur wife.

Get his number in her absence and put a call across.

But before then , let a woman call him and know what he does, where he works before taking ur actions. Either to report himnin his office or embarrass him in his office or place of work.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2018
nairamaniac:

So, because of marriage, the man shdnt travel abroad? Even when his traveling would serve as source of provision for his family??

As for long distance relationship, both parties could make up for their absences by using other means to clear konji.

Frequent fon-sex could be helpful. But that only works when they are really really into themselves.

My fellow brethren, let's not deceive ourselves

So far the girl has Ex and friends, forget it. She will get it outside. That's usially the case 99.96% of the time.

Out of sight is out of mind

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!
I agree with you bro. Sometimes violence is the only way. Happened to me some times ago. My wife was exchanging messages with her ex. Told her to stop it was hurting me. She promised to but it continued. I caught the idiot and taught him a lesson. He left town at the end, I turned the heat on him and he fled. It's sad and painful to have a cheating wife or girlfriend really.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Ugegbenwa: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Kom,Oga forger,why waste space with this your lie-lie story,komot frm here.Next....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

After 3kids you want to divorce your wife cos of text messages.

Please wait to catch her first then we will know what to do...but for now just relax and use your energy to do something more productive.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 9ja083: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm sure the pictures are not naked ones. Because if so, The husband wouldn't be reporting here at all. He would have enough evidence to use against her. They could just be decent pictures admiring each other.

So I just have one question to ask, So If my wife leaves me & goes far away & I'm h-o-r-n-y, What should I do?

This long distance thing is just rubbish. Please also note that atleast the husband would have stayed 6 months or 1 year. Anything less than that is not realistic for Abroad hustling.

Because this man right here is not even being honest. How are we sure he isn't cheating or have a white babe abroad (in the so called greener pastures).

He said he has been there for 1yr.
Back to your question. If a woman is not close to her husband and she feels Hot then she should look for a diversional therapy.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Toks2008(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

But the husband is also at fault ma! How can you leave a woman with hormones & keep traveling back & forth? Body no be firewood na. She needs to get wet every now & then.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the wife just needs someone to always talk to, Relate with, Gist etc. If the husband was engaging her enough She wouldn't have time for that.

It's not by force to look for Opportunities in Greener pastures & loose your wife, children etc. That's why its said that the best time to hustle in when you are Single.

Soro niyen.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2018
ATTENTION: This is a paid advert by the Anti-useless threads association of Nairaland. Smoking canabis depletes your brain cells making you think up useless threads that have no benefit to neither the OP or anyone. Please call the Toll free no. for free counselling on Drug abuse. 0803-STOP-E'GBO.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin
keepingmum:
You are unrepentantly, openly cheating on ur wife...even posted in on FB for friends and family to see yet you want ur wife to take an oath not to cheat on you? That you are Dangote or bill gates? Abi ur small dicck has become the size of Mandingo?
A common poor church rat like you that cant even afford to fly but rather jump buses is feeling like king kong.
Abeg, Madam Morgan if u see this post; you are a beautiful sexy woman, who after several kids, is still greatly desired by men outside...plz dont EVER take an oath with this wardrobe of a disease infected community peniis you call horseband.
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better thab this slowpoke
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 9ja083: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2018
When u are fully in the mood to be with your wife, there are things that you will hear or do and that mood will go off automatically. You don't need a prophet to tell you that.
In some ppl is fasting into God. That is been more religious.
In some ppl is been ambitious like have a high target to achieve.
In some ppl taking care of their children will also help.
In some ppl is singing
In some is going to school to study something so important with expectations of high score.
Identify yours by yourself

quote author=cruchenutii post=63810045]

[/quote]
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 12:35am On Jan 02, 2018
You and your friend are disgusting prigs
Espada10:
There is a good friend of mine this exact thing happen to ..the guy is based in holland...the guy just divorced the wife with immediate effect despite all the pleas and crying from the wife.. the wife's family paid him back the bride price and they call it a day. He still pays for his daughter and son's schoool fees though...he is now married again to an even more prettier woman...no time for for dulling..this dude even have another children by a white woman and yet he still sent his Nigerian wife packing for the same ex boyfriend shit. The bottom line is that I am proud of him ..no time to condole an olosho wife activities..it is a man's world and it time beta males like this OP start acting like it once again and stop asking for stupid advise online.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Oga sorry to say this but you were never in control of ur marriage.Stop crying and do the needful. Be the man you are supposed to be. Have you wondered why women don't cheat on some men? If you can't understand,forget. All I can say is that this thing did not start now. You ve always been a pussy man. Deal with it.
There’s no man that can’t be cheated on.
Stop deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2018
HopeRisingmatte:

I agree with you bro. Sometimes violence is the only way. Happened to me some times ago. My wife was exchanging messages with her ex. Told her to stop it was hurting me. She promised to but it continued. I caught the idiot and taught him a lesson. He left town at the end, I turned the heat on him and he fled. It's sad and painful to have a cheating wife or girlfriend really.

Cultist/hired-assasin, spotted!

Bros what of Jew men like us wey no blend ur confra, as we go do?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2018
majekdom2:
was he actually stealing or trying to jump the fence?? Your Intelligence amazes me considering the fact that you are in an environment seen as more intelligent.
silly
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by venatus25(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
@morgan844 u r very childish, infantile and very stupiid. U r not yet matured for marriage.
I'm amazed a kid like u could open ur Wife's leg and harvest 3 kids of 2,4 and 6 and still act like one of ur kids.
U r a shame and disgrace.
Continue living in ur fool's paradise.

Who believes this concocted bullshiiit? Nobody.
Just engage the fool in his folly

Someone gather courage to act as a real man and you are here calling him stupid and childish. From what I know this man is push to do what he did also remember that women cheat on men that love them whole heartedly because they feel we are of less value as we only stick to them. Some time to repair what got spoil you need to spoil it more just to get it right. The woman is very lucky, if I'm the man, I will physically introduce her to my new lady and ensure that lady visit me in her present often. If she like she stay or move her cheating ass away from my house!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by venatus25(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
May ur wife or girlfriend cheat on you. Then u will know the pains that comes from cheating. And who tells u she wont cheat on the new man she's got? And the cycle continues right?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nurseafrica: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind
Can't you see she led him to sin. Bros cut off what ever would lead you to sin. Divorce her sorry ass. Do a DNA. Take your own kids and leave the rest. Wen her ex go kick her out na wen her eye go clear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2018
keepingmum:
You are unrepentantly, openly cheating on ur wife...even posted in on FB for friends and family to see yet you want ur wife to take an oath not to cheat on you? That you are Dangote or bill gates? Abi ur small dicck has become the size of Mandingo?
A common poor church rat like you that cant even afford to fly but rather jump buses is feeling like king kong.
Abeg, Madam Morgan if u see this post; you are a beautiful sexy woman, who after several kids, is still greatly desired by men outside...plz dont EVER take an oath with this wardrobe of a disease infected community peniis you call horseband.
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better thab this slowpoke

I know you wanted to give advice, but you ended up challenging God. You are trying to make the woman admire other men outside. Where were they when this man manned up and wife's her?

'What God has joined together...'
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Icon79(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Being faithful in marriage is obviously a joke to many women these days angry sad

O pari

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nurseafrica: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2018
afrika:
I suggest u get to know the goat talking to ur wife.

Get his number in her absence and put a call across.

But before then , let a woman call him and know what he does, where he works before taking ur actions. Either to report himnin his office or embarrass him in his office or place of work.
So how about the DNA of his kids . And what if some are not his. Plz stop supporting evil. Solution is divorce her white ass and leave with your DNA certified kids

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Obierika(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me.

OP, I want you to swear here that you have not slept with another lady since you traveled outside Nigeria
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by tonytony208(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!

Thank you bro. Some idiots will not learn until they learn the hard and violent way.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by tonytony208(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Obierika:

OP, I want you to swear here that you have not slept with another lady since you traveled outside Nigeria
A cheating man is no excuse for a woman to cheat. Take it or leave it, a Man is polygamous by nature. A woman that attempts polygamy, either legally or otherwise is a prostitute and shameless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.