Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27075 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

You sure?sis^^ grin grin
Lol wat part?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Pweety4me(f): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2011
@ayodeji ahaha oju ti e. . . grin serves u right cheesy tongue
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by 190: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by BABE3: 4:21am On Apr 26, 2011
OMG! I have one! cheesy

It was at a airport. I was sitting across this fine dude, chilling for my flight.--duh! wink cheesy I was feeling like a G, so I went to talk to him sha!

We just started the conversation o, next thing, he said something like "I don't do black girls"!

OMG! I wanted to slap the hell out of someone that day! lol-- Chei! The thing pained me ehn! I sha acted like a "DIva" and insulted him (called him out) and everything--lol

An hour later, guess who I was sitting with on the plane?--- this e-diot boy!!! Holy 4uck! --lol

That wasn't only my most embarassing toasting experience, it was my most uncomfortable flight! hehe ---
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
My own experince is that, there this girl in my street that I have been eyeing for so long but I don't have the liver to toast her. She is so beautiful that every guy in my street is toasting this girl but she no wan fall so I read my dictionary for four days for this girl. The day that I met her and my brain just went dead I wouldn't remember all that I have read so I gather liver and I said to her. Baby your face look so frequent are you a residential in this location. The girl laugh no be small and said make I carry my wahala de go I felt like disappearing at that moment. Lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by obataala(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mine ws in pri. 4 or so. D gal is d daughter of 1 of my former teacher, i lykd her so much nd also because she had scars of patches on her head & was told dat relaxer did dat 2 her. I bcam friendly wit her,tease her d same tym & it bcam news shes my gal. Dat made her pursued me on sightin me in hanger. I said 2 my self i shud make her undastand shes mine. So made my 1st trip 2 her place as we were in d same neighbourhood,penced abt until 1 of her bro saw me, i encouraged myself & walked up 2 him and asked afta her. As soon as she was told am down stairs she got up 4rm her meal cam out made a quick scan of my position went back in,only 2 return wit missiles of eba & soup, started hurlin dem @me i kept skippin & dulgin 2 avoid been hit by any 1. I ws laught @ by all, d worst she told every1 d followin day in sch. I culdnt deny it wen asked. I ws embarrased & humiliated.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by toygod2: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2012
lov dis ........i cant stop laffin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Exclibur(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
i went clubbing wit som friends but witout my gf cuz she had travelled. in the club i spotted this
babe and politely asked her if she wud like to dance. she rudely replied that i shud "get away from
her". i was so embarassed. my friends told her that i myself am more gud-looking than her talk-less
of my gf who wasnt wit me.
everyone satrted to laff @ her as i walked away. she later came over to apologise.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by seuntola: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheesy
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by carlos1(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2013
clem2love: YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME FOR THE PAST 2OTH YEARS OF EXP IN GIRLS ISSUE'S I HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE TOAST A LADY RATHER I GET THEM BY COMING CLOSER TO THEM WITH A NICE ATTITUDE BEFORE YOU KNOW THE RELATIOSHIP BEGIN AND BEFORE YOU KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP ENDS ASWELL.

I HOPE THIS CAN ASWELL HELP THOSE THAT CANNOT FACE LADY TO SPEAK THERE MIND TO JUST BE SIMPLE. I LEANT THIS FROM A VERY NAUTY GIRL OFF MINE.

Same tin i do and it has been working for me. Fact is it helps me build very sweet bond wit d gal in question.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by nlmonpoint(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Well, mine was when I was in Jss3.there was this girl who was chocolate n pretty in Jss3f as I was in 3d.I admire this babe sooo much that I used my best hand writing which was apparently d best in my class then to write a wooing(love letter)to her.and the next morning all her. Friends had read my"you are the sugar in my tea"kind of love letter. infact,almost eeveryone in. D. School hrd about d letter. I felt like what. Have I done cos all eyes were on me expecially d gurls!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Heineken(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Il Duce!:
Mine was rather harsh but it taught me a valuable lesson: to always be prepared.
In SS2, There was this chic in my class, and this chic was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! My goodness!
To add to that she was very reserved and i like them like that. I was plotting to woo this girl, but man pickin no get liver. We crossed path on a number of occasions and each time i developed fever.
Then one day - a black day in my life's history - It was a free period and the class was rowdy. i was sitting at my desk when this chic came and sat by my side. I didnt know and i didnt hear her. Then she tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned and saw her i nearly fainted! Me and this chic have NEVER been this close not to talk of physical contact.
Then she asked me the weirdest, deadliest and unexpected question.
She asked me: "Do you like me?"
Just imagine that type of question. No fear, nothing.
The only thing that came out of mouth was: No. . .For what? And i answered it almost immediately.
She just looked at me for some seconds and then walked away.
I hated myself. I went home immediately, with 3 periods still left. I hated my whole household throughout that weekend like say na them cause am. grin
She is married now sha with one kid. Lucky husband, fuccked up me sad
. God! See opportunity.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JAVANESE(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cyberfreak: It serves you guys right. Keep on telling your pathetic stories.
U ar d onli pathetic being here *spanks her head*
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
BABE3: OMG! I have one! cheesy

It was at a airport. I was sitting across this fine dude, chilling for my flight.--duh! wink cheesy I was feeling like a G, so I went to talk to him sha!

We just started the conversation o, next thing, he said something like "I don't do black girls"!

OMG! I wanted to slap the hell out of someone that day! lol-- Chei! The thing pained me ehn! I sha acted like a "DIva" and insulted him (called him out) and everything--lol

An hour later, guess who I was sitting with on the plane?--- this e-diot boy!!! Holy 4uck! --lol

That wasn't only my most embarassing toasting experience, it was my most uncomfortable flight! hehe ---

Awwwwwwchhhhhhh. That line literally pained me now because am a dark girl and can't take being insulted like this.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Jerrick(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
tboy1: JJ3 - there was a girl in my class who we both used to stare at each other but neva said hello so one day after school i decided to wait for her & walk her home (her parents house was 30mins way from the school)
When she walked towards me, i smiled and asked if i can walk her home and she said yes - do you believe i trekked 35mins to her house without saying a word, i was just moving my mouth but nothing came out, all i was doing with playing with trees and flowers all the way to her house
grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by SerenaT(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Av been reading ppl's funny story and I can't help but comment. Hope I am not poke nosing. This happened during ma uni days in OAU. It was in the nite and exam. Was approaching. You all know OAU and exam tinz. This guy just called me and started the story of "I got ur number from a friend,wnt tell you who it is" bla bla bla. So he asked if we cld meet. And since he was at the SUB and I was at. The sports hall(which is so close) so I asked him to come and meet me there. Mehn when this guy got outta his car,u needed to see how ma legs were shaking. He is damn too cute. I was just speaking stupid English. Come see bullets. I cldnt make simple sentences or answer simple questions. By the time he asked where I w as heading,omo I. Said I was on ma way from. Class(when I was just going o). He dropped me in. Ma hostel(moremi hall) and I just went to lay on ma bed. I cldnt sleep all nite. I was just replaying all ma f-ups in ma head. I guess he. Understood cos he latter called and asked me out properly. But I cldnt date that kinda guy. I go just die of heart attach.But we became friends.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by timicay(m): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2014
It is quite interesting
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by zube01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
SerenaT: ...... But I cldnt date that kinda guy. I go just die of heart attach.But we became friends.
now m the one "pokenosing"...but y couldn't u date him?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Maximillian1: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mine took place back in SS2..I had a crush on a particular babe nd I asked my friend to help me and woo her...On one fateful day after afternoon lessons,d guy asked me to wait under a tree xo he could go and call d gal in her class in order for me to walk her to d hostel..immediately he told her,she gave an excuse to carry her bag nd escaped 2ru d back door nd ran...d guy came back nd I was backing him nd boastin to oda guys nd dey were like he is coming with d babe..I adjusted myself nd wen I turned I met my guy alone..d guy saw d no of guys dere nd did not want to disgrace me xo he said d chick had sometin to do nd had to rush to d hostel...na xo God save me cos those guys for finish me with yab oo
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by ib4real95(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice... I've got one too.
Twaz actually during my high school days. Was in ss3 back then preparing for my jamb and waec exams.. Each day after schl, I do go for extra tutorial classes.. There was dis hot shawty.. I repeat HAWT SHAWTY! Since d day I saw her I never missed tutorial again.. I kept staring at her, fell madly for her.. Kept on postponing wen I was gon ask her out.. So I got her number frm a friend who also attending the tutorials. The d-day came and I called her.. Told her how I felt abt her with my voice trembling.. Guess what she said? She first told me not to waste my parents money and all their efforts to make me succed.. She then told me to concentrate on my studies and prepare for my exams.. I was so dumbfounded I didn't mutter shiit till she ended d call..

Since then I cld barely look at her at the tutorials.. Really felt so embarassed..
Btw.. I passed well and even got admission b4 her..
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Smartwizy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
mine was that two ladies fought over me while i was still in ss2, d news spread like wild fire in my skul den..some gals tho ..smh
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
:-D
swizzle: Damn! I dnt have an embarrassing toasting experience o! I need to get mine sharp sharp cos the whole tin sounds like fun!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by SerenaT(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
He was too cute for my likening.he wldnt ve been for me alone and I am a jealous type.
zube01: now m the one "pokenosing"...but y couldn't u date him?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by zube01(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
SerenaT: He was too cute for my likening.he wldnt ve been for me alone and I am a jealous type.
aw!...it's well sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.