Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27079 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2010
blank:

I just had one embarrassing one happen to me.
I was walking down Aboyade Cole road in V.I to where i parked and the road was flooded.
(Had to park very far from where i was going cos of lack of parking space n didn't realise that i stayed till late).
As i got to a particularly dark spot, one guy that i had noticed looking at me came up and said hi.
But he spoke from over my shoulder and totally scared me.
I shouted HELP!!!! POLICE!!!! out of reflex cos i was scared.
D guy was trying to calm me down but i thought he was being aggressive and started shouting louder, d guy had to leave.
After, a couple of minutes, i regained my composure and realised i must av seriously embarrassed him.
I just waka quick quick to my car.
Wish i could apologise to him.
God dey.

cough cough! i was the guy u embarrassed ooo but i am happy finally realized i meant no harm. now can i have ur number? kiss

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by blank(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2010
Dat guy be like underage. If na u, i no fit give u my nos o!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by AmAlone: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
Back in those days, when i was still growing up. They(some of my male friendz) were all arguing with me that I cant woo a girl. And I was like, Kini big deal?? Piece of cake! And we were having this arguement, along the main road. Then suddenly a girl walked by. So I say to them all, "here I go!"

As i counts a dozen quick steps to catch up with here, i stated.
Gurl, hmmmm. . . I like u and i want you to be my girlfriend,
you know, having being seeing your walk around here
and I think this is my best chance. . .

But her reply;

I know, you
I know your brother,
I know your Papa
I know your sisters
I know your elder sister
I know orna last born,

for my my mind, i say, "WETIN YOU DEY TALK? GETTTTTTT OUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

shame won kill me among my friendz
funny young girl. . .
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by DEEHASAL(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2010
We've gone through a lot,seeing different things and ,
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by DEEHASAL(m): 5:25am On Oct 18, 2010
I have this great friend from my area.She is very cute,light-skinned with right proportions.
We attended Sec School in the same area as such travel with the same bus everyday to school.
After school we still attend the same lesson which makes us even closer.
because i understand faster,she is always by my side to learn one or two things.
From that we became really close.
But to ask her out is a whole new issue.I just couldnt bring myself to do it even though she smile at every opportunity to my jokes
(even if they are not funny).
Then one day,on her Birthday i bought her a necklace and greeting card as gift.At the last page of the greeting card,I expressed my love with so much feelings.
Unfortunately,the elder sister (who suspected my affection to her younger sis)opened the "present" gave the necklace to her and read my well-written words to her.
She was totally embarrassed.

She visited me the next day and said" You should have told me you like me,instead of writing that letter.I liked you too since ss1"

I later learnt that her elder sis cried while reading that letter.

Funny Enough,I had C6 in English Language. shocked
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by olafolarin(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2010
DEEHASAL:

I have this great friend from my area.She is very cute,light-skinned with right proportions.
We attended Sec School in the same area as such travel with the same bus everyday to school.
After school we still attend the same lesson which makes us even closer.
because i understand faster,she is always by my side to learn one or two things.
From that we became really close.
But to ask her out is a whole new issue.I just couldnt bring myself to do it even though she smile at every opportunity to my jokes
(even if they are not funny).
Then one day,on her Birthday i bought her a necklace and greeting card as gift.At the last page of the greeting card,I expressed my love with so much feelings.
Unfortunately,the elder sister (who suspected my affection to her younger sis)opened the "present" gave the necklace to her and read my well-written words to her.
She was totally embarrassed.

She visited me the next day and said" You should have told me you like me,instead of writing that letter.I liked you too since ss1"

I later learnt that her elder sis cried while reading that letter.

Funny Enough,I had C6 in English Language. shocked

Ahahhahah, That is Nice,
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2010
@poster, i thought you meant "toast" by its word, but was a bit confused when reading the writeup as it isn't much about toasting something, lol.
I may look silly to ask this, but allow me. Is "toast" a slang for embarrassment? i'm asking because this is the thing that i reckon happened to you in that incident.
Free dating at www.babefishing.com
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Damsykool(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2010
As 4 me, i had 2 embarrasing xperiences. D 1st one happened in my ss2. I really liked diz gal bt i had no liver 2 tell her. So, one day i jst wrote a letter and sent it 2 her. D gal insisted on seeing d person who sent d letter b4 she read it. My heart felt lyk xploding. I came 2 meet d gal & d 1st thing dat came out of my mouth was "i hope u understand my handwritg". My 2nd xperience happend diz year. I saw diz pretty gal & i decided 2 talk 2 her. I stopped her & talked 2 her. Her accent was strange, she told me she was british. B4 i could say anything again, diz gal was running towards her house. It was so funny & strange.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Damsykool(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2010
As 4 me, i had 2 embarrasing xperiences. D 1st one happened in my ss2. I really liked diz gal bt i had no liver 2 tell her. So, one day i jst wrote a letter and sent it 2 her. D gal insisted on seeing d person who sent d letter b4 she read it. My heart felt lyk xploding. I came 2 meet d gal & d 1st thing dat came out of my mouth was "i hope u understand my handwritg". My 2nd xperience happend diz year. I saw diz pretty gal & i decided 2 talk 2 her. I stopped her & talked 2 her. Her accent was strange, she told me she was british. B4 i could say anything again, diz gal was running towards her house. It was so funny & strange.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by macjive01: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by silami(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2010
Mine was when I was in primary 6. This girl liked me and had been wanting to talk cos everybody noticed it whenever a girl play with me she will block her outside and warn bt never talk to me. One day she summoned courage and came to me and said do you like groundnut? I laughed so te she vex walker.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2010
IrishBebey:

@poster, i thought you meant "toast" by its word, but was a bit confused when reading the writeup as it isn't much about toasting something, lol.
I may look silly to ask this, but allow me. Is "toast" a slang for embarrassment? i'm asking because this is the thing that i reckon happened to you in that incident.
Free dating at, meet Europeans for free at: www.babefishing.com
Is "toasting" a slang term for embarrassment? Reply.
Freely meet interested Europeans at: www.babefishing.com
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Misscork1: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2010
When I was writing my GCE, as always folks wud locate a thickn forest Center where olodos like us can brazenly copy and cheat. Anyway there happened to b this pretty guy, so sweet I was lusting after him. So one day I approach him to be my friend. Firstly I'm a big girl, I'm 5.11 ft, was British size 20. , so I WAS a very very Fat girl. So when I met this pretty young guy, being a shy girl I could say what was on my mind, I couldn't even speak properly, my words were so incoherent, but I said something in the line of :" pls can u b my friend? ".
I nearly cried cos wat dis guy did next is wat I would not wish for my worst enemy, he laughed so hard, called about 4 of his friends and made me repeat it out again, they made me shout it out as they claimed they weren't hearing me. At this point tears enveloped me and I chooking up.

Anyway, the most embarassing moment came after our physics paper I came up to him to have
a chat, he started saying suggestive things that was pointing towards sex, I was so happy I jumped at it and followed him into the bush. When we got their I tried kissing him but he wudnt Let me, he want me to blow his manliness, I quickly did it. Then he asked me to strip, my Gawd!,  I was ashamed, ashamed becos i had lots of fatty love handles, many folds and my pubic hair was so unkempt and so so big and thick- never had anybody to look good for, but my prince charming urged me to go ahead and go it for him, quickly i did kicked my cloths off and was stark n.aked.  Next thing he did was picked up my cloths and ran away. Lol! My jaw droped- wat kind of game is this? Immediately His friends came out from nowhere and started taking photos of me,  Gosh! I started crying. They weren't satisfied yet. The started shouting and drawing attention before u know it the whole GCE Center was at it, peeing and making fun of me. Even the girls!!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by annawhite(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2010
Miss_cork:

When I was writing my GCE, as always folks wud locate a thickn forest Center where olodos like us can brazenly copy and cheat. Anyway there happened to b this pretty guy, so sweet I was lusting after him. So one day I approach him to be my friend. Firstly I'm a big girl, I'm 5.11 ft, was British size 20. , so I WAS a very very Fat girl. So when I met this pretty young guy, being a shy girl I could say what was on my mind, I couldn't even speak properly, my words were so incoherent, but I said something in the line of :" pls can u b my friend? ".
I nearly cried cos wat dis guy did next is wat I would not wish for my worst enemy, he laughed so hard, called about 4 of his friends and made me repeat it out again, they made me shout it out as they claimed they weren't hearing me. At this point tears enveloped me and I chooking up.

Anyway, the most embarassing moment came after our physics paper I came up to him to have
a chat, he started saying suggestive things that was pointing towards sex, I was so happy I jumped at it and followed him into the bush. When we got their I tried kissing him but he wudnt Let me, he want me to blow his manliness, I quickly did it. Then he asked me to strip, my Gawd!, I was ashamed, ashamed becos i had lots of fatty love handles, many folds and my pubic hair was so unkempt and so so big and thick- never had anybody to look good for, but my prince charming urged me to go ahead and go it for him, quickly i did kicked my cloths off and was stark n.aked. Next thing he did was picked up my cloths and ran away. Lol! My jaw droped- wat kind of game is this? Immediately His friends came out from nowhere and started taking photos of me, Gosh! I started crying. They weren't satisfied yet. The started shouting and drawing attention before u know it the whole GCE Center was at it, peeing and making fun of me. Even the girls!!
MSHEEEEW FEMALE VERSION OF MR CORK
IM VERY SURE THIS IS MR CORK
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Misscork1: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
@annawhite, sweetie I'm nt, just his fan grin -hate him! So annoying!!! Arrggggh!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by annawhite(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
sweery my worst fear has been confirmed,u cant hate him and be his fan too

u r cork,only CORK can paint dat picture u just painted down there
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by pwiz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
Hahahahaha chai lwkm, kip yit burning jooo hav learn a lot
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by ovie9: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by dastudent(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
I remember i was  really liking a girl and ended up writing a love letter to her which she tore.I also tried my luck again and said"can i ask you out" and she said no.All this because i had feelings for a girl that couldn't even pronounce oil very well(oyel).

What was wierd is that the hottest chick in my school then who was half cast,red hair,toned skin miss world definition was actually tripping for me and i completely ignored her because i thought she was out of my league.

I saw her later after secondary school and she was so happy to see me.

I actually thought she was going to shun me when i called her name in the bus.She was like she was green with envy because she thought i was a player in sec school and that i was so cute and all that.It was so unfortunate that she was already engaged sha.She even wanted to do awilo shap shap.

Unfortunately,i don't do engaged women cause i don't want anyone falling in love.

Happens everytime i go after a lady.(always falling in love after sex)I always go "what the eff" whenever they do that.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by yomez(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2010
Well i think mine is funny & @ the same time annoying.After toasting the girl later in the evening i went to their house to see her.Having told the girl that when am around i ll throw stone on the roof top of their house,this i did and am now waiting for her downstair.As i was waiting for her somebody pour water on me from upstairs.To my utmost dismay the girl herself was the one that bathe me with water.i was wet all over & all she could say was sorry but dont come again.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ha ha ha ha, that was very rude of her! A simple 'No' could have just done that instead of having to wet you over with water.

As for me, I'm yet to toast or woo a girl. I waiting for the right time which I guess isn't now.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
Season greetings from the free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by faponfapon: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i do see how you are utilizing the dating website: www.babefishing.com. I knew from beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it. Good luck
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thank you all for using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage those who haven't yet started to enjoy the benefits to visit www.babefishing.com , hoping to hear testimonies from you.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by rhymz(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2010
annawhite:

MSHEEEEW FEMALE VERSION OF MR CORK
IM VERY SURE THIS IS MR CORK
. . .mehn am surpripsed U re not discerning. . .how can U mistake that well written write-up to Mr Cork's incoherent gibberish and misspellings. That guy can hardly make any sentence without grammatical flaws let alone tell a story vividly like Miss Cork did. She is not Mr Cork, I can even bet on it if U insist
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IrishBebey: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2010
We are still calling on all those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by adeibi: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2011
Miss_cork:

a chat, he started saying suggestive things that was pointing towards sex, I was so happy I jumped at it and followed him into the bush. When we got their I tried kissing him but he wudnt Let me, he want me to blow his manliness, I quickly did it. Then he asked me to strip, my Gawd!,  I was ashamed, ashamed becos i had lots of fatty love handles, many folds and my pubic hair was so unkempt and so so big and thick- never had anybody to look good for, but my prince charming urged me to go ahead and go it for him, quickly i did kicked my cloths off and was stark n.aked.  Next thing he did was picked up my cloths and ran away. Lol! My jaw droped- wat kind of game is this? Immediately His friends came out from nowhere and started taking photos of me,  Gosh! I started crying. They weren't satisfied yet. The started shouting and drawing attention before u know it the whole GCE Center was at it, peeing and making fun of me. Even the girls!!

ehya your story is so touching. That was more than embarrassing, that dude is so wickid. How did u get outta the scene?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Atreides2(f): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
Funny stuff. I've been embarassed by some of the ways guys hit on me-like guys who can't speak functional English,guys who come up with the crappiest lines ever(e.g,girl you look similiar,do i know you from somewhere?,you're looking like a take-away *blech*,etc etc). The most embarrassing was when i was like 8. It wasn't exactly a toasting though. There was this boy that i liked(and as it turned out,he liked me too). Y'know how when you like a boy-you act like he's annoying and you're always looking for his trouble/acting like he's the most disgusting person in the world? Yeah well that was me-we were always at each other's throats. So anyway during recess we were play-acting-king and queen,and yes,he was king and i was queen. So we had to display affection and he kissed me on the cheek. I was so shocked i couldn't say a word(which was really amazing-me being silent). So here's the embarassing part-my senior sisters went to the same school as i did and so some of my friends who saw the kiss went to report me to them. They then came down to the playground and laid in on us(they actually asked what kinda kiss it was-a long one or a short one)-God it was mortifying!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Pweety4me(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
I no fit compose any stori here as now, but i'm gettin a lot 'sexy' thse days & i don't like it! cheesy angry
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Mygoldie(f): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
You sure?sis^^ grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by ayodeji200: 2:13am On Feb 13, 2011
My friend came to school to tell us about one big girl in his neighborhood and we were all anxious and desperate to see dis new babe cos of how gorgeous and fresh my friend said she was and back in d days,guys ve invited me to their neighborhood to break d records of different babes who played hard to get in d their neighbourhood and i ve delivered successfully in all my assignments.

One day in school,my friends were like u re in d best position to deal wt dis situation cos of my experience in this field and i said ok wt pride. I promised my friend to come to their neighborhood d following day which i did, I got to my friend place and asked him to take me to see d beautiful chick in question,ooooh boyyy,u need to see dis older fresh yellow babe standing infront of their house and my friend was like ,oh boy,i d like to go back from here and said ok,cool.

I walked straight to where she was standing,introduced myself as Mr, confidently and i started chatting her up,after about 5 mins,she was like i think i ve seen dis face somewhere before and said No,that we ve never met. she asked me again if i had a sister called Ronke and i said yes. re u d one bearing so so so name? i said yes. I was suprised and shocked cos that was my elder sister nd second name she was asking after and all of sudden,she screamed that i was d little boy then that used to walk around d house wt my small something. I felt embarrassed and humiliated, they were best of friends when they were in Jss while i was in primary 1 then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.