Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27082 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by keneff: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2010
never toasted anybody but had a guy toast me.                              I work at a local supermarket. A guy  ask me to help him with something. I followed him to the fruit and vegtable section and oh my goodness the guy started to describe my butt and my busom as ripe as the tomatoes and oranges and he went on and on told me he had money and can buy me things. After undressing me with his eyes heThen hand me his phone as if i would put my number in. I nearly threw up in my mouth.

Jesus Christ
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by saviola77(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
willyspace:

I had one of my worst experiences when I was in SS2 in of the F.G.C's. Then power was just handed over to us, I was made a Prefect after SS3 had finished their WAEC. I had this crush on an SS1 girl, so I decided to exercise my new authority by trying to use it to cover my shyness and ineptitude to girls.(the first time I chyked a gal). I took several weeks to prepare my lines, wrote them down carefully in a piece of paper and memorized it too. I chose a day at the start of afternoon prep. I went early to a class close to hers, sat at a corner which I could view her when she was coming to prep. Then she was coming from a distance with about four of her friends, I immediately sent a junior student to call her. My thinking was that she wd come alone. ALAS! the 5 of them started approaching me and my rhymes did not accommodate this situation so I lost my nerves entirely.   To save any further embarrassment, I bolted out of the class into the next door, the t0ilet! (Trust Boarding house t0ilets that haven't been washed for days)). I stayed in the awful place for minutes, heard her and her friends bursting into uncontrollable laughter while I was holding my breadth and praying God they left before I collapsed. After that event, I ended up dodging any of them till I the end of my stay in that school, I even stopped going to the dinning hall for weeks because they laughed anywhere I was seen. I never tried chyking any girl again, a phobia developed.
goodness gracious!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by blank(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
I have had several incidents happen to me. I learnt from my brother and then from my husband that i should never be rude to a guy that tries to toast me, rather i should good-naturedly but very firmly tell them i am not interested. On the surface, this seems like good advice but i am such a softie at heart, i find it difficult to be firm with guys. This led to several incidences of guys saying i led them on. So i developed a new way, i either just generally keep away from guys that i felt might like me or from the first moment we meet, i start talking about my lovely husband to be.

There was one particular guy when i was in first year. He was in second year and liked me a lot (it was so obvious though he never said anything). Anytime he wanted to talk to me, he would start shaking as in physically shaking and would end up talking nonsense. I would just smile and move on cos i wasn't in the least interested in him. I gradually pulled away from him until we didn't see again.
I thought it had ended and had totally forgotten him. When i was in final year and he was finishing NYSC, he came to see me in school. I was so surprised that he even remembered me. He came with a fancy new car and with so much arrogance. He said that he had just gotten work with a major oil company and he was ready to take me to see his parents! I was so shocked. I told him i was engaged to be married but he said he had me first and that he has been waiting to make money so that he could marry me.
I tried to be nice and let him down gently but he turned ugly and was like raking, "What more do i want from him?" I mentioned the name of my boyfriend (he knew the person) and told him we were getting married and that we had been dating since my second year. He went round all my friends (who also knew him) telling them of how i had led him on etc etc. No be small thing o. He actually went to confront my husband that he stole his girlfriend!

I learnt a very valuable lesson that day. Just be mean to guys when they try and toast you so that such rubbish wont ever repeat itself.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by rhymz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
keneff:

never toasted anybody but had a guy toast me.                              I work at a local supermarket. A guy  ask me to help him with something. I followed him to the fruit and vegtable section and oh my goodness the guy started to describe my butt and my busom as ripe as the tomatoes and oranges and he went on and on told me he had money and can buy me things. After undressing me with his eyes heThen hand me his phone as if i would put my number in. I nearly threw up in my mouth.

Jesus Christ   
are U male or female Ur comment dey make laf o! Hahahaha. . The guy was probably tryinna be creative with wordz. . .tomatoes buttz. . Lol. .
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by IlDuce1: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Mine was rather harsh but it taught me a valuable lesson: to always be prepared.
In SS2, There was this chic in my class, and this chic was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! My goodness!
To add to that she was very reserved and i like them like that. I was plotting to woo this girl, but man pickin no get liver. We crossed path on a number of occasions and each time i developed fever.
Then one day - a black day in my life's history - It was a free period and the class was rowdy. i was sitting at my desk when this chic came and sat by my side. I didnt know and i didnt hear her. Then she tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned and saw her i nearly fainted! Me and this chic have NEVER been this close not to talk of physical contact.
Then she asked me the weirdest, deadliest and unexpected question.
She asked me: "Do you like me?"
Just imagine that type of question. No fear, nothing.
The only thing that came out of mouth was: No. . .For what? And i answered it almost immediately.
She just looked at me for some seconds and then walked away.
I hated myself. I went home immediately, with 3 periods still left. I hated my whole household throughout that weekend like say na them cause am. grin
She is married now sha with one kid. Lucky husband, fuccked up me sad

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by richard69(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
So pathetic of you.
Il Duce!:

Mine was rather harsh but it taught me a valuable lesson: to always be prepared.
In SS2, There was this chic in my class, and this chic was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! My goodness!
To add to that she was very reserved and i like them like that. I was plotting to woo this girl, but man pickin no get liver. We crossed path on a number of occasions and each time i developed fever.
Then one day - a black day in my life's history - It was a free period and the class was rowdy. i was sitting at my desk when this chic came and sat by my side. I didnt know and i didnt hear her. Then she tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned and saw her i nearly fainted! Me and this chic have NEVER been this close not to talk of physical contact.
The only thing that came out of mouth was: No. . .For what? And i answered it almost immediately.
I hated myself. I went home immediately, with 3 periods still left. I hated my whole household throughout that weekend like say na them cause am. grin
She is married now sha with one kid. Lucky husband, fuccked up me
Pathetic you!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by ayourbamie: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
Il Duce!:

sounds like my story. Loling.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by ayourbamie: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Il Duce!:

sounds like my story. Loling.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2010
blank:

I have had several incidents happen to me. I learnt from my brother and then from my husband that i should never be rude to a guy that tries to toast me, rather i should good-naturedly but very firmly tell them i am not interested. On the surface, this seems like good advice but i am such a softie at heart, i find it difficult to be firm with guys. This led to several incidences of guys saying i led them on. So i developed a new way, i either just generally keep away from guys that i felt might like me or from the first moment we meet, i start talking about my lovely husband to be.

There was one particular guy when i was in first year. He was in second year and liked me a lot (it was so obvious though he never said anything). Anytime he wanted to talk to me, he would start shaking as in physically shaking and would end up talking nonsense. I would just smile and move on cos i wasn't in the least interested in him. I gradually pulled away from him until we didn't see again.
I thought it had ended and had totally forgotten him. When i was in final year and he was finishing NYSC, he came to see me in school. I was so surprised that he even remembered me. He came with a fancy new car and with so much arrogance. He said that he had just gotten work with a major oil company and he was ready to take me to see his parents! I was so shocked. I told him i was engaged to be married but he said he had me first and that he has been waiting to make money so that he could marry me.
I tried to be nice and let him down gently but he turned ugly and was like raking, "What more do i want from him?" I mentioned the name of my boyfriend (he knew the person) and told him we were getting married and that we had been dating since my second year. He went round all my friends (who also knew him) telling them of how i had led him on etc etc. No be small thing o. He actually went to confront my husband that he stole his girlfriend!

I learnt a very valuable lesson that day. Just be mean to guys when they try and toast you so that such rubbish wont ever repeat itself.

we will equally embarrass u while doing the toasting but thanks for revealing ur plans anywayz
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by blank(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

we will equally embarrass u while doing the toasting but thanks for revealing your plans anywayz

I dont mind. I can receive as good as i give. but that was a really embarrassing episode. Now if someone tries to get my attention and i feel like the person wan toast me, i just ignore the person like say na breeze dey talk.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2010
@blank, Thats rude.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by olafolarin(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2010
blank:

I dont mind. I can receive as good as i give. but that was a really embarrassing episode. Now if someone tries to get my attention and i feel like the person wan toast me, i just ignore the person like say na breeze dey talk.

Better

J.Jay:

@blank, Thats rude.

It is but achieves the anticipated result.Men can funny at times,
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2010
Just a simple conversation wont hurt. Doesnt mean u're gon give any contact detail.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
Used to live in Omole with my folks when the estate was notorious for robbery incidents. I was with my peeps one evening gisting when this 'Oh my God, you need to see what I saw' babe passed.

I literarily blocked her and I went like , 'did it hurt?'. She stopped wth this fiery look and went like, 'hurt? when?', I went like, 'When you dropped from heaven?'. She hissed and had barely taken a step off when we heard gunshots down the road.

Trust James Bond, I dashed into our house as the pedestrian gate was ajar right after my peeps who rushed in. Next thing our fronting babe came running after begging to come in after me.

Laff wan kill me that as we threatened to throw her out intermittently while the sporadic gunfire lasted
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jamolomo(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2010
mine ws pathetic,dere is dis gurl in ma str,she is prety,i felt i culd get ha sinc am a graduat waitin 4my nysc.i invitd ha ova 2tantaliza,wen she cam,i askd ha wat she wuld tak &she said la casera,i said 4wat,i went 2d counter,orderd 4two plate of fridrice &1chivita,got 2cups &pourd d chivita 4ha.den she askd me,y did u cal me here,i said i want u 2b my girl.she just stood up &left d plac.i wan die,bt man no slack,i chop d2 plats.na my moni.

y didnt girl finsh the food lol
Digriz:

I hv neva bn embarrassed b4 rather the other way round.
Once i spotted my choice of prey, i go for d kill and must get it.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
@jamolomo, Na 'formings'. U spend ur money to buy d food & them girls eat only half it. The funniest part: they still go home hungry!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by OBOBO1: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
i just want to know why some are rich and some are poor,
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jamolomo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
J.Jay:

@jamolomo, Na 'formings'. U spend your money to buy d food & them girls eat only half it. The funniest part: they still go home hungry!
@ J JAY I WONDER OO
INFACT WEN A GUY TOOK ME TO THE CINEMA
HE ASKED ME OUT B4 WE ENTERED
HE PAID FOR OUR TICKETS ANDTHE FOOD
I STYL SAID NO
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
^In naija or uk? U dont like d food or were u 'forming'?lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jamolomo(f): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
J.Jay:

^In naija or uk? U dont like d food or were u 'forming'?lol
    @ J JAY I NEVA said I DONT LYK THE FOOD
  I ATE CHIPS AND CHICKEN BURGER (MAYO CHICKEN)AT MCDONALDS
SO DONT MISUNDERSTAND
GET THE POINT
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
^This girl once insisted i take her to tastee fried chicken eatry. Meanwhile there were chicken republic, mr biggs & tantalizers eatry right by us. She insisted so we had to go there (TFC which was far from where we were). When we got there, she asked for fried rice, two types of salad, a big chicken & juice. She couldnt finish half of d food after i've paid close to 2k for her food alone. My face changed sharp sharp. When she asked why, i tried to hide it but couldnt. I told her & she got mad. Pls who should be mad, i or she?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by blank(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
J.Jay:

Just a simple conversation wont hurt. Doesnt mean u're gon give any contact detail.

I know its rude but sometimes it gets so annoying esp when the guy cant take no for an answer. Some guys feel that if they r persistent, the chic will fall. It may work for some girls but not all. Some guys think just because you engaged in small conversation with them the first time, its okay to meet u again n try and strike up another conversation even after repeated rejections. That's why i can sympathize with some of the chics n dir responses. It could lead to either the guy having false hopes or being mis-interpreted by your significant other.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by DECOtech(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2010
In my SS1, I saw this JS girl, liked her, sent for her. she came immediately and asked me why I called her, Ol boy, I no just know wetin happen. liver just cut and all I cli say was I was seriously embarrassed grin.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Hafolabi: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
Mmh, my experience was back n secondary school days, there is this chick that I always got this crush for, thk God I’m over her, I have planned, schemed, all the words for her, school closing bell was the only thing between me n my fantasy, aside the regular petty traders, I was the first student at her school gate, trust boy o’ boy n my knickers with all d spot on my legs, the team of girls showed up with my crush in between, as they move pass me I stayed mute and glued to that same point, it did not occur to me I was too close to the school gate, I should have kept some distance but only with d fear I may miss her amongst d crowd, I hurriedly follow suit, i tried to excuse her from her friend’s but she refuse to leave demanding I should say whatever it is I have to say, I wish any of you guyz went to any of d school within CMS compound (where I blocked them is Igbo ogede cms grammar sch staff quaters), she insisted I should say what was on my mind in the presence of her friend, the only thing that came out of my mouth was, do you know me (her mum has a shop n my area n shes familiar with me), she said yes, i ask again do you know me because my mumsy sale beer in your area. Pls don’t ask me what happened …
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by rhymz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
blank:

I know its rude but sometimes it gets so annoying esp when the guy cant take no for an answer. Some guys feel that if they r persistent, the chic will fall. It may work for some girls but not all. Some guys think just because you engaged in small conversation with them the first time, its okay to meet u again n try and strike up another conversation even after repeated rejections. That's why i can sympathize with some of the chics n dir responses. It could lead to either the guy having false hopes or being mis-interpreted by your significant other.
i consider galz that act like dat as childish. . .fact is, it is generally known believed that when a guy toast a gal, she is not supposed to yez the 1st and the guy is not supposed to give up at the first try just because the gal has not said yeah! Me, if gal halla me becoz i dey toast, scheew. . She no go like my reaction at all coz me i no dey luk face when i don vex o, even if my potential wife dey there, me i go give d gal yawa double. . .afterall, it is only human. . . .
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 5:23am On May 01, 2010
bgees:

I was never good at outright 'toasting'. Every experience was embarrasing, even the ones that were succesful. I really suck at toasting.

not surprising
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by chocoLove(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2010
GUYS! YOU'RE FUNNY!!! grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by megatainer(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2010
mine happened on sunday evening
i was with a friend a girl to be precise and we were walking along the road and i noticed a nice shaped ass and i told my friend
i want to talk to her and as a big boy na em i just stretch my colar and arrange my hair well, i had to hasten up to meet her. you won't believe what happened. i just said hello beauty the next i heard a loud scream "waka pass na, na wetin abeg wak oh" you won't believe the embarrassment, i just laughed but within me, i was so ashamed cos she entered my street after the incident
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 05, 2010
J.Jay:

^This girl once insisted i take her to tastee fried chicken eatry. Meanwhile there were chicken republic, mr biggs & tantalizers eatry right by us. She insisted so we had to go there (TFC which was far from where we were). When we got there, she asked for fried rice, two types of salad, a big chicken & juice. She couldnt finish half of d food after i've paid close to 2k for her food alone. My face changed sharp sharp. When she asked why, i tried to hide it but couldnt. I told her & she got mad. Pls who should be mad, i or she?

lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jamolomo(f): 4:30pm On May 06, 2010
lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by sinistyle(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2010
i really suffered growin up esp when i got to the university. I was 15 then and those girls showed me pepper! There was this chic in my class; very light skinned, petit and with the most lush lips i've ever seen(i still find myself thinking of her when i'm bored). I walked up to her one day on her way to the hostel after class and i was like 'hi, you're in my class' and she said yeah she knows. After that i had nothin to say again and i said 'do you like spiderman', 'do you like linkin park' and i went on askin the most ridiculous questions and she went on answering. We later became friends and we were always hangin out all through that session and i never one day said something sensible. I later left cos she started dating one guy. I went back to the drawing board and became cool.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by blank(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
I just had one embarrassing one happen to me.
I was walking down Aboyade Cole road in V.I to where i parked and the road was flooded.
(Had to park very far from where i was going cos of lack of parking space n didn't realise that i stayed till late).
As i got to a particularly dark spot, one guy that i had noticed looking at me came up and said hi.
But he spoke from over my shoulder and totally scared me.
I shouted HELP!!!! POLICE!!!! out of reflex cos i was scared.
D guy was trying to calm me down but i thought he was being aggressive and started shouting louder, d guy had to leave.
After, a couple of minutes, i regained my composure and realised i must av seriously embarrassed him.
I just waka quick quick to my car.
Wish i could apologise to him.
God dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.