Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions (2144 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
You mean my nigerian line? Sweetheart, I'm no more there.
Shitt. I won't hear your voice no more.
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Shitt. I won't hear your voice no more.
Awwn but dear, you thought I was still in Nigeria all this while? I arrived here, October 1st.
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn but dear, you thought I was still in Nigeria all this while? I arrived here, October 1st.
I remember you told me on the phone. Thought u came for Christmas tho
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
I remember you told me on the phone. Thought u came for Christmas tho
Awwn sweetheart, I've a job here and you know I'm still a student. Can't just come to Nigeria when I feel like it. But when I do, I'll let you know. kiss
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn sweetheart, I've a job here and you know I'm still a student. Can't just come to Nigeria when I feel like it. But when I do, I'll let you know. kiss
Okay baby. You told me you want to pursue a course in writing, how's it going?
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Okay baby. You told me you want to pursue a course in writing, how's it going?
Sweetheart, it's going on well. Thanks for asking. kiss
How's your end? School?
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, it's going on well. Thanks for asking. kiss
How's your end? School?
School's fine love. Resuming next month.

Hope u enjoyed the Christmas.?
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
School's fine love. Resuming next month.

Hope u enjoyed the Christmas.?
Those girls won't let my handsome baby rest. angry

Yes I did, you?
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Those girls won't let my handsome baby rest. angry

Yes I did, you?
Lol

I did love. What of your brother and my igbo sister
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lol

I did love. What of your brother and my igbo sister
They're fine dear. I haven't had oha soup in a while now. sad
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by iykekelvins(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
They're fine dear. I haven't had oha soup in a while now. sad
Lol, not my favorite. But the soup is sweet
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by makydebbie(f): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lol, not my favorite. But the soup is sweet
Lol, I love it.
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by deltalife(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
your sins are not forgiven at all. You don see say God na one cool Being, you wan come dey use that one dey do evil ba, i dey go 7 days fasting as i dey so. God must not forgive you or else i no go gree. For where?

Please ensure you pray for me
Re: Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions by deltalife(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
The call here is for us all to come back to God. I have been enjoying myself since I made this decision. My eyes got opened to what happens when I sin(Satanic In Nature) and come back in repentance. God forgives you as many times as you choose to come back and ask for forgiveness but you are reversed to go and repeat the stage and pass the exam after you thought you had gone far. It's spiritual but it's clear. Just keep desiring Jesus Christ to save you and make effort to get a good result better than that of those that has been there serving before you. It's all possible, your faith is all needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No / My Sister's Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend Mercilessly After Catching Him Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.