Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies Only!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only!! (4380 Views)

My Dick Is Big (PH Ladies Only) / Pretty Ladies Only / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
At times when I read your comments I simply assume you're trying too hard to make sense. grin

First off, money isn't the primary reason why two persons decides to live to together for the rest of their lives as a couple. Sounds like something some kid should be saying, not a supposed adult. When it comes to marriage; primary things to look out for are...

Love, mutual respect and understanding, his/her Personality which encompasses character, compatibility in all sphere which encompasses sexual prowess. A huge dick that can't perform would be chosen over a small one that knows the right places to touch to make a woman climax. Money comes in as secondary 'cause people fall inlove without realizing what their net worth truly is. Speaking of the poor falling in love, don't tell me marriage or relationships are only restricted to the rich 'cause if that's the case, using Nigeria as a case study, there obviously won't be marriages 'cause the average Nigerian lives on a dollar per day.

hmm kimbra on the issue of money and marriage there are many slayqueens that consider money na.they get married to rich old men but then they still have hot romantic erotic randevou with their younger boyfriends.they have the best of both worlds.
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
I got dis calabar girl e if u no do pre-intimacy omo forget o no Paradise for u fah as in aw u wan take enjoy am dat one sef na quickie
hahahahaha! Calabar babe u say?cheesy..say no furthercheesy.i have heard a lot about their sexual prowress and kamasutra stunts in za oza room cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahaha! Calabar babe u say?cheesy..say no furthercheesy.i have heard a lot about their sexual prowress and kamasutra stunts in za oza room cheesy.
bit sincerely sex wey no get pre-intimacy na rubbish expect for d one wey u dey hide dey chop
Re: Ladies Only!! by nikkypearl(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
So because I manage to reply you, that is why you are now directing the question to me.
instead of you to shutup,u see your life...kikikikiki grin grin
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
. Haven't you heard of cases where guys were dumped 'cause they caused their gfs pains during intercourse?. That's because they couldn't successfully use their big dicks to their advantage.
Such men na mumu. They should learn from Lexington Steel cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I didn't agree 'cause I remember speaking of social strata which isn't exclusive to the ladies. Haven't you seen woman from rich homes who marry men who're below their class for love?.
so you agree but dont agree. smh.
even peter once walked on water. but that doesnt make us write on wikipedia " Men can walk on water". those rich women who marry poor men are so rare we can even call them an act of God. thats why you cant even name 5 songs based on that type of love.coz its so rare noone bothers about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
bit sincerely sex wey no get pre-intimacy na rubbish expect for d one wey u dey hide dey chop
exactly bros! Some guys unfortunately believe that any woman that loves pre-intimacy must be a slut. This is why sometimes even married men will prefer doing pre-intimacy and other naughty things with their side chics cos dey believe their side chic is a slut but when it comes to their wife its straight ol boring missionary position with no pre-intimacy attached cos they believe their wife is decent and decent women don't need naughty sex.some guys dey fuk up i swearcheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
exactly bros! Some guys unfortunately believe that any woman that loves pre-intimacy must be a slut. This is why sometimes even married men will prefer doing pre-intimacy and other naughty things with their side chics cos dey believe their side chic is a slut but when it comes to their wife its straight ol boring missionary position with no pre-intimacy attached cos they believe their wife is decent and decent women don't need naughty sex.some guys dey fuk up i swearcheesy.
remember when I met one man for wer I wan go buy CD plate naso d woman wey follow d bro dey ask of bf omo come see eye as everyone d look her na em she say she dey use am teach her husband different styles of nacking
Re: Ladies Only!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
jamariwolf2:

No emotions attached. A sex machine won't call you a hoe and boast to his friends how he just slay'ed you.
some girls also boast/tell their friends how they slayed the guy... I know of one that told her female friend and I about her sex experience with another guy and how she asked this question to the guy during sex....

Girl: my toto and cornbeef which one sweet pass...

Guy.... Na thisi onee ... (the guy jerked/stammered when replying the girl...)

Surprisingly both girls where just laughing... That was years ago... Didn't know girls gossip about sex that much until then... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Such men na mumu. They should learn from Lexington Steel cheesy.
Some guys are just bad at it, and it doesn't make it mumu na. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

believe what you will. but guys know when they greet a lady she first checks his footwear. then his fone.
then as they talk ask him where he works.
next time a guy talks to you on the street watch your own actions closely.you will see yourself check his shoes first. even without trying.its how your brains are wired.
guy i won't lie u but u sabi a lady's psychology cheesy.yea its true when talking to a lady they sometimes pull their eyes down to look at ur footwearcheesy.most do it unconsciously but u will always notice the eye movementcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
Diildo don't get you pregnant, I guess that's why.
Dïldo is your best option tbh. No man want a duck like you

Iamj come and carry your girl

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

so you agree but dont agree. smh.
even peter once walked on water. but that doesnt make us write on wikipedia " Men can walk on water". those rich women who marry poor men are so rare we can even call them an act of God. thats why you cant even name 5 songs based on that type of love.coz its so rare noone bothers about it.
Don't quote me out of context. There's nothing here like I agreed but don't agree. Go back to where I said "Yes" to your post.
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
instead of you to shutup,u see your life...kikikikiki grin grin
Aburo, Moti miss e gan sha
Re: Ladies Only!! by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
So because I manage to reply you, that is why you are now directing the question to me.
grin
Re: Ladies Only!! by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't quote me out of context. There's nothing here like I agreed but don't agree. Go back to where I said "Yes" to your post.

what was that YES for then?
kimbraa:
Speaking of social strata, I'll say yes 'cause a certain class of ladies/guys look forward to date from their class but that doesn't mean that a keke driver or a danfo driver can't find his kind of woman who doesn't care about his looks.
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Some guys are just bad at it, and it doesn't make it mumu na. grin
some ppl just need good sexual orientation that's all.there is this two mindset in Africa that if u are romantic to ur woman then u are a weakling and that its only slutty women that require pleasure in sex. If such men do away with such mindset then sex would be enjoyed by both parties. Is it not funny that some married men would give their side chics a hot grinding whirlwind sex but when it comes to their wives it becomes a boring routine sexcheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by nikkypearl(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
SpareNo1:
Aburo, Moti miss e gan sha
jack,se iwo niyen ? sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
jack,se iwo niyen ? sad
won le fi elomi semi. Emi okunrinmeta atabò, igi nla ti dagboru. Emi noni
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
remember when I met one man for wer I wan go buy CD plate naso d woman wey follow d bro dey ask of bf omo come see eye as everyone d look her na em she say she dey use am teach her husband different styles of nacking
hahaha blue film? shockedcheesy...haha i love that ladycheesy.she wants her marriage to work by all means.its left for the husband to reciprocate.some women dey suffer sexually inside their married home.instead of this lady to go out and get her pleasure since the man dey fuk up in za oza room she tool it upon herself to purchase an adult movie and teach her husband the various styles. Bro such ladies are hard to find. Men should take their women seriously when it comes to za oza room business cheesy.
Re: Ladies Only!! by nikkypearl(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
SpareNo1:
won le fi elomi semi. Emi okunrinmeta atabò, igi nla ti dagboru. Emi noni
lol..aofa?u don chop ban tire abi?
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..aofa?u don chop ban tire abi?
Ban ke? Tah! I'm a lover not a fighter. Se o miss mi ni?
Re: Ladies Only!! by nikkypearl(f): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
SpareNo1:
Ban ke? Tah! I'm a lover not a fighter. Se o miss mi ni?
mo miss e o
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
nikkypearl:
mo miss e o
Iro nla. Enu dun rofo

How uncle? tongue
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha blue film? shockedcheesy...haha i love that ladycheesy.she wants her marriage to work by all means.its left for the husband to reciprocate.some women dey suffer sexually inside their married home.instead of this lady to go out and get her pleasure since the man dey fuk up in za oza room she tool it upon herself to purchase an adult movie and teach her husband the various styles. Bro such ladies are hard to find. Men should take their women seriously when it comes to za oza room business cheesy.
bro I dey tell u....but if u dey tall them dey theme u to asslicker imagine that
Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=zainmaxwell post=63744858] bro I dey tell u....but if u dey tall them dey theme u to asslicker imagine that [/quote lol asslicker? Haha bro forget dat tin cheesy. Dudes wey dey claim macho and treat their girlfriend like trash dhier babes in most cases tend to cheat on Them. See one of my dude wey chronic womaniser..na so d guy talk say as he dey on top of one girl dey hump away na so d girl dey anawer the call of her boyfriend.na so d guy dey hala for phone dey call her bitch for phone and where her dumb ass dey and d babe calmly tell the mumu boyfriend for phone dat she dey do her hair.as she switch off d phone she come hiss drop d phone den dis my guy continue the kpanshing. If no connection dey b/w u and ur wife or girlfriend there will be temptation for her to cheat and even if u act like a macho man by beating her or shouting at her to show u are tough it won't stop her cheating.showing ur better half love no be asslicking my brother cheesy.]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63748428][/quote] Abi u know say person wey dey kill person no dey gree make cutlass pass em back...... believe me bro sh*t do happen bit e depends on aw d understanding be between two lover cos I can't treat u Ryt wen u treat me like a piece of shiit
Re: Ladies Only!! by zainmaxwell(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63748428][/quote] I don see woman wey d husband get money but she dey follow one brother wey no get anything so d day wey d husband catch d guy em tell am say so na u dey fvck my wife d brother say me no fvck ur wife o I made love to ur wife Sey u see d difference
Re: Ladies Only!! by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63748428][/quote]

Thank u for telling them ooo!gringrin

Some guys nor know say girls na soft hand dem take dey follow dem!

I don hear pesin tell me diz same tin wey u yan abt girls wey go dey kpansh and dem go claim say dem dey saloon!grin

Chai girls eh,anyway nor be dia fault say dem cheat sha!
Re: Ladies Only!! by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're clearly misinformed. Ladies don't date men with huge dicks nor reject those with smaller ones. There are lot of factors that'll keep a lady glued to you whether you're rich or poor and one of such is your sexual prowess. Haven't you heard of cases where guys were dumped 'cause they caused their gfs pains during intercourse?. That's because they couldn't successfully use their big dicks to their advantage.

Hian na wa ooogrin
Re: Ladies Only!! by Ihatelove(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
dildos dont give heartbreaks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
zainmaxwell:
I don see woman wey d husband get money but she dey follow one brother wey no get anything so d day wey d husband catch d guy em tell am say so na u dey fvck my wife d brother say me no fvck ur wife o I made love to ur wife Sey u see d difference
d difference is clear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Spotted Romancing Themselves Publicly / ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.