Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: (5020 Views)

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by popefuse(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Op I can break all this rule and still win a ladies heart b4 the year runs out
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Number 10 and 5 got me laughing Guys please take note of #15 very important
y #15? aren't we promoting gender equality again?
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by boman2014: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Uyiii:
I won't abuse you, make I nor go end person career this evening. it's evening now, I don't think Fct will be hot again even though you stylishly disclosed your location wey nobody even ask you, oversabiundecided

you marshalled out cool valid points actually most especially as it tallies with the section it's in, but sweerie it's unfortunate this is very irrelevant to the populace you're addressing right now, might be applaudable by people in advanced countries watching TV in the warmth of their rooms not people struggling to buy fuel.

For you in your so called Fct which is in 9ja to sit down and type this only shows the antics of an over-bellefulled abuja ajebutter.
I sure say if you struggle to get fuel today, you won't have time to tell us what to wear and what not to spray.

Man's not hot
bullshit
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Uyiii: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
boman2014:
bullshit
your life in summarysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by KroKodile(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Don't be her ATM.
Don't allow her make you abandon the football matches and replace it with zee world and or telemundo.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by gabolz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Habiodunz:
No 15 z bullshit angry

and No 7 said I should not wear black shoes Oya come put Pink shoe for my leg make I dey see
angry
a

Of course u can wear black shoes, but don't wear it on brown belt
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Geosystem(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:
1) Don't wear native outfits with socks.

2) Don't wear laced pair of shoes with nativeoutfits.

3) Don't hang any bunch of keys on yourtrouser loops, you are no longer in the dormitory.

4) Don't wear both suspenders (shoulder belt or cross belt) and waist belt, even if the trousers belong to your grandfather.

5) Don't wear striped shirt on striped trouser, you are not a zebra.

6) Don't wear Pattern shirt on pattern trousers.

7) Don't wear brown belt and black shoes.

8 ) Don't wear 3/4 tie. Don't disgrace yourself.

9) Shave well, don't look unkempt, shaving is still less costly.

10) Smell good. If the natural perfume persist, try Hausa perfume - aka Sosorobia

11) Don't wear sandals with your shirt tucked into your pants (trousers)

12) Don't wear a tie on short sleeved shirts. You're not a court messenger (Kotma)

13) Don't wear low-waist pants (trousers). They make you look like a girl

14) Unbutton your jacket/ blazers anytime want to you sit.

15) Offer your seat to a lady if she has none

16) Avoid arguing with a lady especially in public. E no fit you ...plus you no go win.

17) Shun the male ego and say sorry/please/thank you when necessary.

18) Ehen ...It's unconscionably tacky to wearbyour suit jacket with the designer's tag still on the sleeve cuff.

19) Always leave the lowest button on your suit jacket/ blazers open ...if the jacket has more than one button.

20) Pattern tie on pattern shirt is a no no.You're not in a circus.
Pls say thank U & send Ur offering for helping Ur ministry. Don't abuse me ooo! It is hot in FCT!

some part of fct is cool na. where in FCT do u stay exangel
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by mumumugu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:

3) Don't hang any bunch of keys on yourtrouser loops, you are no longer in the dormitory.

4) Don't wear both suspenders (shoulder belt or cross belt) and waist belt, even if the trousers belong to your grandfather.

10) Smell good. If the natural perfume persist, try Hausa perfume - aka Sosorobia

12) Don't wear a tie on short sleeved shirts. You're not a court messenger (Kotma)

16) Avoid arguing with a lady especially in public. E no fit you ...plus you no go win.

18) Ehen ...It's unconscionably tacky to wearbyour suit jacket with the designer's tag still on the sleeve cuff.

19) Always leave the lowest button on your suit jacket/ blazers open ...if the jacket has more than one button.

Pls say thank U & send Ur offering for helping Ur ministry. Don't abuse me ooo! It is hot in FCT!

I will never offer my seat yo lady
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Henry1006(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
No 15 is a no for me.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by BabbanBura(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:

Op not bad at all - but who does these things sef?

You are an ExAngel, a devil now abi? - Ma people take note woo!
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ExAngel007(f): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
mumumugu:

I will never offer my seat yo lady
hmm
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ExAngel007(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Geosystem:
some part of fct is cool na. where in FCT do u stay exangel
apo legislative quarter
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ExAngel007(f): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
bughead:
have you tell your father not to do all this? undecided

My Dad is a perfect gentleman
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice list, but you should keep in mind that these fashion nuggets are simply to look good. Some people sweat on their feet, for the sake of the ozone layer I implore such people to wear socks and there's nothing wrong with wearing Oxfords or brogues with native, it depends on the design of the native and shoe in question, since the idea is for the ensemble to 'match'. On a side note, native is, well, native to us and these shoes you have in mind are not. So there's no hard and fast rule to how you should combine something that your forefathers wore with an "oyinbo" apparel. Just make sure you look good.
You mentioned a gentleman ought to give a lady his seat. Well a proper lady should be treated as such, so ask yourself if you're a proper lady deserving of such treatment.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Geosystem(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:

apo legislative quarter
big gal. I know that area quite well especially when going to gudu from area 1. cool area if I must say. i stay in kuje.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Mypeople2(m): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2018
ExAngel007:

So many rules and regulations. Very soon, una go help somebody live his or life.But your 15th has an issue .Why should I offer my seat to women that are claiming equality with me ? Allow her stand to stand for long before you offer her seat( if you want to).Also 12, looks fine some times

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / Lady With Humongous Backside Dancing In The Studio / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.