Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79806 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pataricatering:
Is it messages of tithe that bring people closer to God? Lol . Someone is talking about love the other is cursing someone with death - who sounds more like Jesus
The message of tithe doesn't bring people closer to God. The message of salvation,holiness, righteousness are what bring men closer to God. The issue of tithe by those rebels is what Lucifer is using to cause confusion. Lucifer is very clever and knows the weak point of mam to strike.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Quartermain(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze is one ignorant fellow who will lead many astray.

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Quran 48:29
Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

John 14:16
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

[b]Mathew 5:43-45

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Mathew 5:39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 11:25

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

u are one of the world problems..sit down and think better... am sure if a Muslim is to sit down and pick out the negative in christianity u will wanna reason along also if u are a muslim... so instead of going tru all dz research to criticize another religion.. y not use it to preach love...and whatever religion u are practicing u will find peace..

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where did other prophets tell you that they were ever the way?

How can Moses be the way to God when he couldn't even know the way to the promised land?

How can Abraham be the way when he couldn't know that his affair with Hagar will produce a barbaric bastard whose descendants are still Terrorizing the whole world today?

How can Muhammad be the way when he made the below statement?

Surah 46:9

Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

A man that is not certain of his salvation is whom you are following and claiming to be the way. A man that is dead with his grave in Saudi Arabia is whom you believe will show you the way instead of Jesus who is ALIVE.

For Muhammad to have made the above statement, it shows he's a blind man. See what Jesus said about such a blind leader.

Luke 6:39
He also told them this parable: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?[b][/b]

Mathew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit."

Well it is so hypocritical for u to say this.

just because moses never said he was the way to God doesn't mean he wasn't. Remember the bible says not all that were said were recorded. If I may ask

Did jesus (pbuh) ever said "I am God"? but you take him as God.

Luke 6:39 and Mathew 15:14
I think this verse refers to you and all Christians who are currently under the influence of this false pastors. We can all see their evil plots to deceive people with miracles..

Remember jesus said that the greatest man that was ever born of a woman is john the Baptist. Which miracles dis john the Baptist do?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by fof1: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:
Daddyfreeze is now a monitoring spirit assigned to monitor Pastor EA Adeboye.

He share this on his instagram page.

Check the attached image and do the judging yourself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdPtP8YnNcx/

HAPPY SUNDAY lalasticl.ala and you all.

DADDY FREEZE IS A CONFUSED BIGOT,WHO IS CRAVING FOR RELEVANCE AND PUBLIC ATTN.ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

Well it is so hypocritical for u to say this.

just because moses never said he was the way to God doesn't mean he wasn't. Remember the bible says not all that were said were recorded. If I may ask
Did jesus (pbuh) ever said "I am God"? but you take him as God.

Luke 6:39 and Mathew 15:14
I think this verse refers to you and all Christians who are currently under the influence of this false pastors. We can all see their evil plots to deceive people with miracles..

Remember jesus said that the greatest man that was ever born of a woman is john the Baptist. Which miracles dis john the Baptist do?
@ bold

READ the below thread to how Jesus showed he's God in the Bible and Quran.

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MisterB13: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Peace unto you.

Foreword: I am neither a cleric nor an Islamic scholar. I am just an average day-to-day muslim who seeks truth as much as possible

Thank you for using these quotes, they are quite famous lines used to CONFUSE even shallow-faithed muslims.

I am guessing you either did the research for these quotes by yourself or you just copied and pasted from somewhere. If the former, done extensively, you probably either do not comprehend the research or you choose not to so you can mislead others with a shallow meaning of the quotes. Either ways, let me try and enlighten you the best I can.

A very important advise to you and others who would like to quote the Quran/Hadith - PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE SEQUEL OF EVERY QUOTES BEFORE CHOOSING TO BELIEVE, ANALYZE OR JUDGE. THESE ARE NOT QUOTES FROM TWITTER OR ANY SM WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN LIKE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOULD (no offense meant)

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." First, the right word in the verse is 'allies' not 'friends'. Please read here to gain understanding: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2009/09/07/friendship-with-non-muslims-explaining-verse-551/

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it." - this was a statement made by the Prophet to his stewards wheb he was going to confront Jewish tribe that violated a peace treaty... this should help you understand - https://abuaminaelias.com/force-non-muslims-to-the-side-of-the-road/

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer... The Prophet fought a number of wars against serial antagonists who were non-beleivers of Islam... so do the math

Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves... funny how most wrong translator use the word "forceful" instead of "firm"... this should help your ubderstanding: http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=48&verse=27

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious." ..... Can't believe you are seriously using this line. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Why would you want to keep company with those who might derail your faith. You, my friend, might as well go keep Baddoo cult members as company.

FYI - every true Muslim believes in Christ (Prohpet Isa) as only a prophet of God of course.

There is also a famous quote of the Quran that says: 'Unto you your religion, unto me my religion'. With this, there shouldn't be a needless debate as to how or what the principles of any religion is. If you then would, please do an extensive and exhaustive reasearch on the real meanings of your counter points against others religion. After all, religion is best practised when chosen by free will.

Peace unto you and God bless you smiley

Happy New Year

alBHAGDADI:

He claims that the requirement to have eternal life is by loving God and one's neighbors alone. He went further to state that as long as a Muslim is able to do those things, he will have eternal life without even believing in Jesus and accepting him as Lord and Savior.

What Daddy Freeze doesn't know is that being a MUSLIM is enough to prevent anyone from Loving God and also his neighbors. Being a Muslims means you obey the content of the Quran and what Muhammad says. Now, let's see what the Quran says about how a Muslim is to treat his neighbor.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer

Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious."

Now, I ask, where is the love of one's neighbor in the above Islamic text? Where at all can we find a command from Allah to Love one's neighbor, be it Jew or Christian in all Islamic texts, the quran and hadiths?

The reason why Christians hammer on the fact that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Master is not only because it is written in the Bible as the requirement to meeting God...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

...but also because his ways and teachings are the only way you can be able to love your neighbor and love God.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[/b]

Now, tell me how you won't be able to make heaven when you believe the words of Jesus Christ. But you can't do such while remaining a Muslim or Bhuddist. Allah has stated it that very soon Muslims will cast terror into the hearts of Christians cos they believe that Jesus is God, meaning they have joined companions with God.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Their Prophet Muhammad also spoke of how trees will call on Muslims to kill Jews.

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

If Daddy Freeze believes that Jesus was not a Christian but a JEW, then it means that the same spirit which inspired the people that killed Jesus who was a Jew is also inspiring Muslims to kill his Jewish brothers.

For all those who are dazzled by Freeze and his false teachings, I pity for you. He is very shallow and can't stand a debate. He is only succeeding in fooling people who are ignorant. No wonder all his followers use to be fools under chalatan pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
dont8:
Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, don't like people that are not just, what's good for the goose should also be good for gander.
You should have asked for more explanation from the first quote instead of castigating.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
OlaSpeaker:

And what do you said of this
'But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;' Matthew 5:44
Actually to be candid Freeze is right why consume your enemy with fire while you can actually pray for them and show them love, I use to be like that always killing and consuming my enemies with fire not until I realised I'm still on the same spot and my life still remain the way it were and then I started praying God spare my enemies to witness the fulfilment of your blessing in my life and I can tell you for fact I have peace within me. God himself doesn't want us to kill ourselves all he wanted is love so LET LOVE LEAD
Freeze is wrong because in the book of Ephesians 6:12
Says "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.". The Bible verse you quoted in Matthew 5:44 talks about people you are not at peace with. The ones the church contend with are spiritual forces operating in form of flesh. Talking about love, does Freeze even love his wife? Didn't the Bible say in
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.". Does he love his wife at all?. Someone is preaching love yet he can't show love to his own. How can he preach love when love doesn't exist in his marriage

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You say ALL JEWS will join the AntiChrist? Is that what you have been made to believe? Well, let me open your eyes a bit.

When the Muslims surround the Jews to finally destroy them, the Jesus whom the Jews rejected will come to their rescue and destroy their enemies for them. It is at that point their eyes will become clear to see that Jesus is the Messiah spoken of which will come and deliver them from their enemies.

Can you now see that you've believed in a LIE all these while?

This is ur own explanation to the d senario. The button like is this this is an end time prophesy. All knows best
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by TrumpDonald2: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
This is the kind of message freeze and agents will be preaching on the social media. Messages that itching to the ears,not messages that drew men closer to God. Messages that talks about repentance are not canvassed by them,no wonder the Bible say in 2 cor 11:3 say " But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ."
That is how freeze will deceive many thinking he is preaching the truth. No wonder 2 Cor 11:14 describe them all.
Stop twisting what he said since you simply lack understanding. DaddyFreeze is never against God but the wrong which the pastors are doing. That's what you and your pastors are good at; twisting the truth in order to achieve an aim. May God have mercy on you all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

@ bold

READ the below thread to how Jesus showed he's God in the Bible and Quran.

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did

Why read what is and has been proven to be false times without number
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
MisterB13:
Peace unto you.

Either you did the research for these quotes by yourself or you just copied and pasted from somewhere. If the former, done extensively, you probably either do not comprehend the research or you choose not to so you can mislead others with a shallow meaning of the quotes. Either ways, let me try and enlighten you the best I can.

A very important advise to you and others who would like to quote the Quran/Hadith - PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE SEQUEL OF EVERY QUOTES BEFORE CHOOSING TO BELIEVE, ANALYZE OR JUDGE. THESE ARE NOT QUOTES FROM TWITTER OR ANY SM WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN LIKE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOULD.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." First, the right word in the verse is 'allies' not 'friends'. Please read here to gain understanding: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2009/09/07/friendship-with-non-muslims-explaining-verse-551/

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it." - this was a statement made by the Prophet to his stewards wheb he was going to confront Jewish tribe that violated a peace treaty... this should help you understand - https://abuaminaelias.com/force-non-muslims-to-the-side-of-the-road/

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he help any non-believer against a believer... The Prophet fought a number of wars against serial antagonists who were non-beleivers of Islam... so do the math

Sahih International: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves... funny how most wrong translator use the word "forceful" instead of "firm"... this should help your ubderstanding: http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=48&verse=27

Abu Dawud (41:4832) - The Messenger of Allah [said] "Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious." ..... Can't believe you are seriously using this line. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Why would you want to keep company with those who my derail your faith. You, my friend, might as go keep Baddoo cult members as company.

FYI - every true Muslim believes in Christ (Prohpet Isa) as only a prophet of God of course.

There is also a famous quote of the Quran that says: 'Unto you your religion, unto me my religion'. With this, there shouldn't be a needless debate as to how or what the principles of any religion is. After all, religion is best practised when chosen by free will.

Peace unto you, again smiley

My question is, do I have to read what Islamic scholars wrote as explanation of Quranic verse when Allah himself said the Quran is easy to Understand?

Quran 54:17, 54:22, 54:32, 54:40)

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

Why read what is and has been proven to be false times without number
Who proved it to be false? As far as I know, all your muslim brothers fled the thread.

Why not prove it to be false for the sake of Muslims who might fall victim to such text?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Topestbilly(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Synthase:

shocked now I know you are an Islamic sheeple, standing, throwing or carrying out any such act you described above on the Quran will have no effect unless it is indeed a satanic book or should I call it jumanjic book We need to start the free the Islamic sheeple movement too with this kind of silly belief of yours... What differentiate you from the Christian sheeples?

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who proved it to be false? As far as I know, all your muslim brothers fled the thread.

Why not prove it to be false for the sake of Muslims who might fall victim to such text?

Why would I prove what even a section of Christianity called jehover withness has already... Common guy....
No Muslim that has the knowledge of reliegion will loose any debate to a christian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkjBSxm6_UE
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Stop twisting what he said since you simply lack understanding. DaddyFreeze is never against God but the wrong which the pastors are doing. That's what you and your pastors are good at; twisting the truth in order to achieve an aim. May God have mercy on you all.
Am not twisting anything but stating it clearly. Freeze is fighting God if you don't know. You don't teach God what or how to run things. Miriam fought Moses thinking she was fighting a good course yet God didn't strike Moses for wrong doing but Miriam. You think God isn't aware of what is going on in the church?. If freeze has issues bothering him or doesn't like, he should channel the message directly to whom it may be concern not going over the internet causing confusion in the name of pleasing God whereas he is pleasing himself. The truth of the matter is that he should keep quiet and stop following those ministers if he is not comfortable with them instead of dragging the church to this madness called free sheep bla bla. The Bible say in John 10: 14 "
"I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Freeze is wrong because in the book of Ephesians 6:12
Says "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.". The Bible verse you quoted in Matthew 5:44 talks about people you are not at peace with. The ones the church contend with are spiritual forces operating in form of flesh. Talking about love, does Freeze even love his wife? Didn't the Bible say in
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.". Does he love his wife at all?. Someone is preaching love yet he can't show love to his own. How can he preach love when love doesn't exist in his marriage
I love your knowledge of the world but note that demon can not be kill nor destroy they can only be bound and send back to hell Christ know this and that why he cast out the legion into the sea Ephesians 6vs12 is totally different from you killing and burning your enemy because no matter the amount of fire you cast on demons it won't burn them as for freeze his personal life is of no concern to me because even some pastor's personal life is not worth emulating Mathew 7vs1 judged not for you be not judge my brother if the life of freeze is filled with hatred show him love and that the message of the lady because he that hate is in pain so give them the cure LOVE
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

Why would I prove what even a section of Christianity called jehover withness has already... Common guy....
No Muslim that has the knowledge of reliegion will loose any debate to a christian...
Can't you see how much of an outcast JW are?

If you are certain, prove the thread to be false or shut up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by TrumpDonald2: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Nice exposé on some passages of the Quaran. But let me ask you, concerning forgiveness, do you think muslims don't forgive? And do you think all Christians forgive?

Between a Muslim who forgives and a Christian who do not, who will find favour in the sight of God? This goes on to prove to you that Pastor Daddy Freeze is right because he's saying the truth about pastors and tithe. There are many false prophets today doing great things in the name of God. But on the last day, they will be denied by God as recorded in the bible (Mathew 7:21-23.)

By the way, what did you deduce from the parable of the good Samaritan?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by turhibdwhale(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Keeping quoting out of context, selecting verses to suit your purpose, there are lot of verses that talk about love and humanity in the Holy Quran but due to your hatred you ignored them,that's what Daddy freeze was talking about we all should love each other regardless of the religion.
There are lot of verses that talks about terrorism and killings too in the bible,why don't you quote them?you're not a seeker of truth.
Free your mind and reason with your head instead of following things dogmatically.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by GoldHorse(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
This is the kind of message freeze and agents will be preaching on the social media. Messages that itching to the ears,not messages that drew men closer to God. Messages that talks about repentance are not canvassed by them,no wonder the Bible say in 2 cor 11:3 say " But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ."
That is how freeze will deceive many thinking he is preaching the truth. No wonder 2 Cor 11:14 describe them all.

.....For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.....

Don't you think the above is more of a reflection of Nigerian Christians today than daddy freeze?!
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by TheUbermensch: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Exactly my point! U will never understand the things of the spirit with ur carnal mind. That is why u think ur deep wisdom and understanding will help.

So you're the one who understands the thing of the spirit with your uncarnal mind?! lol. Woman please.

Anyways you're a typical Nigerian. Everything has to be spiritual. Even homosexuality and adultery is demonic.

But your life ain't all that perfect.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Myself2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ok Freeze that demon that has hindered you from having a good marriage,that has made you a woman beater,May that demon remain sound and have healing to keep tormenting you in 2018

The same prayer goes for any Nairalnder that liked Freeze's comment on this matter or agrees with him, may all the demons that were given assignment against your life in year 2017 remain alive to finish their job in year 2018,after all they don't need death wink wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Nice exposé on some passages of the Quaran. But let me ask you, concerning forgiveness, do you think muslims don't forgive? Well Muslims do forgive. Do you know that there are some Christians who do not forgive? Well some Christians do not forgive.

Between a Muslim who forgives and a Christian who do not, who will find favour in the sight of God? This goes on to prove to you that Pastor Daddy Freeze is right because he's saying the truth about pastors and tithe. There are many false prophets today doing great things in the name of God. But on the last day, they will be denied by God as recorded in the bible (Mathew 7:21-23.)

By the way, what did you deduce from the parable of the good Samaritan?
A Muslim who practices forgiveness has or is on his way to stop being a Muslim and believing in Allah. Jesus Christ said we should pray for our enemies and forgive them. But the Quran says Muslims shouldn't take the enemies of another Muslim as friends.

Sahih Bukhari (59:572) - "O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."

The above verse alone shows you that for Muslim to have enemies, then it means they don't practice forgiveness. It's even worse in that other Muslims are to also turn the enemies of fellow Muslims into their own enemies cos Allah commands such.

If we are both Muslims and you tell me that seun is your enemy, whereas he is my friend, I'm to immediately turn him to my enemy as well.

Mind you, we are talking about eternal life, not finding favor in God's eyes, cos no matter what, God will always send blessings on good and evil people. That's why sun and rain shines on the both of them. But when it comes to eternal life, only the good gets it. And do you become good? By following the teachings of the one who was sinless and perfect, not the one who slept with a 9yr old girl and behead 600 Jews in one night.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by MisterB13: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fair point. But that is where there is will to understand.

My question: have you ever read the translations of the verses preceding or succeeding the verses you quoted?
I have also seen a couple of Arabic words twisted to achieve some argumentative aim (similar to the verses you quoted). So what I usually do when i come across things that on the surface do not make sense, I research further for better understanding. I think that's fair enough for one who seeks to judge.

alBHAGDADI:
My question is, do I have to read what Islamic scholars wrote as explanation of Quranic verse when Allah himself said the Quran is easy to Understand?

Quran 54:17, 54:22, 54:32, 54:40)

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by rejoice4eva(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Daddy Freeze lacks knowledge of Islam, yet he feels he can speak for it. He doesn't know that Muslims practice something called TAQIYYA which means lying as long as it helps promote Islam or prevents outsiders from knowing the falsehood or evil intent embedded in the religion.

The lady he quoted just practiced Taqiyya with her tweet. She is in a western nation, so to deceive them and make them loose their guard while jihad is waging underneath, her kind are known to preach peace and love. That was how Muhammad started Islam. He was seen preaching peace in Mecca to pagans who didn't give a damn and drove him away. He left and joined ranks with thieves, bandits, caravan raiders till he had himself an army. When he came back to Mecca, he slaughter all those he use to preach peace to

Check that lady's tweet, you will see that she's based in London. The moment Islam takes over London, peace will be thrown away as fast as her tweet will be delete. Then will come the oppression of unbelievers.

Who started TAQIYYA?

Muhammad did and encouraged it.

Sahih Bukhari (50:369)

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."

See what Jesus said...

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

God bless you. I hope those who have ears will listen. Truth only can guarantee absolute freedom John 8:32
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by udemzyudex(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
polosky:

the kind of enemies in NAIJA don't respond to prayer of forgiveness or mercy....the kind of prayer I have come to realize they respond to for u to leave in peace is "die by fire! die by fire!! die by fire!!!.... it is written "suffer a witch not to leave "...particularly in naija

Exactly, comparing naija to develop countries is something else, where they use their black magic to kill instead of using it to develop the country and one man is telling me to pray for my enemy to live long, I guess they don't know the meaning of enemy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by udemzyudex(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Since you love your enemy why not go to sambisa forest and pray for bokoharam to repent cos Jesus preach peace, are they not your enemy? Why do we have soldiers fighting them?

Oh cos I'm a Christian i shouldn't think with my brain huh?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoldHorse:

.....For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.....

Don't you think the above is more of a reflection of Nigerian Christians today than daddy freeze?!
Both. Daddy freeze is only capitalizing on the loopholes to attack. If you follow his messages you will discover that they don't draw men closer to God. He is preaching what people love to hear that is why he has many followers. Now tell why doesn't he preach holiness, righteousness. Why doesn't he talking about living right instead he antagonize things. He hasn't remove the log in his eyes before talking of another person's own.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by miketayo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I focused on freeze because he is the author of confusion. God doesn't work with such people. Even if he has revelations, dishing that way doesn't bring edification but confusion. So freeze is only using the Bible to justify something when there none. If Lucifer can quote Bible then am not surprised when his agents are doing the same. Lucifer's aim is to cause confusion using his agents on the internet. God doesn't work that way

Wat confusion are u refering to. God works in mysterious ways, can't say u know how God works. Wat made u conclude freeze is the agent of Lucifer and some pastors?
Forget freeze, adeboye and co why not just open ur bible and read. U don't have to worship any pastor for God to talk to u. I for one is not confuse.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Can't you see how much of an outcast JW are?

If you are certain, prove the thread to be false or shut up.

Lets see what u have to say to this

John 17:3 clearly state that the only true God is the father...this means everyother god is false.

My question to you.

Is jesus the father? If not doesn't that mean jesus isn't God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

Lets see what u have to say to this

John 17:3 clearly state that the only true God is the father...this means everyother god is false.

My question to you.

Is jesus the father? If not doesn't that mean jesus isn't God?
John 14:10-12

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work.
11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me — or at least believe because of the works themselves.
12 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.