Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (79796 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
miketayo:

Wat confusion are u refering to. God works in mysterious ways, can't say u know how God works. Wat made u conclude freeze is the agent of Lucifer and some pastors?
Forget freeze, adeboye and co why not just open ur bible and read. U don't have to worship any pastor for God to talk to u. I for one is not confuse.

Abi o...dogmatic people everywhere in Christianity..so its okey for your pastors to confuse, deceive and hypnotize you with bible quotes and demonic power but not okey for freeze or anyone else to clearify and speak up. Aba Abeg check well naa

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
udemzyudex:
Since you love your enemy why not go to sambisa forest and pray for bokoharam to repent cos Jesus preach peace, are they not your enemy? Why do we have soldiers fighting them?

Oh cos I'm a Christian i shouldn't think with my brain huh?
I'm telling you, if Christians are to gang up against Boko Haram, they will cease to exist in just a month. But the command of our Savior to forgive them is the reason why we can't do such, instead we pray for them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

John 14:10-12

10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work.
11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me — or at least believe because of the works themselves.
12 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father

How does dis help you sir...you haven't said anything o...because this is jesus clearly stating that God is helping his ministry( its clearly Gods work not jesus)

I repeat is jesus the father?

If not doesn't dat mean jesus isn't God? Since John Cleary states that the only true God is the father, which in this case the God spirit in Jesus doing the work as mentioned in john 14:10. As what Christian think of todays pastors that they have Gods spirit in them doing the miracles.dat doesn't make them God na.

So answer the above question please
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by udemzyudex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I'm telling you, if Christians are to gang up against Boko Haram, they will cease to exist in just a month. But the command of our Savior to forgive them is the reason why we can't do such, instead we pray for them.

OK ooo, continue praying while they continue killing.

Thank God Nigeria Army is not a Christian organisation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by orebayz: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tithe is not COMPULSORY. Tithing is done by those who knows the blessing that is attached to it...just that it is over emphasized by some churches.

And to the baby Christians pls grow more spiritually cause there are many satanically anointed people out there seeking whom to confuse...if u are confused on anything The Word is there and The Holy spirit...consult ur bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by streamsofjoy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:

So you're the one who understands the thing of the spirit with your uncarnal mind?! lol. Woman please.

Anyways you're a typical Nigerian. Everything has to be spiritual. Even homosexuality and adultery is demonic.

But your life ain't all that perfect.

Yes! I and other spirit filled believers understand the things of the spirit as revealed to us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Silumi(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Freeze is still caused he is taking this false prophet thing to another whole new level.who ever believes in Christ will have eternal life.Gid is love and you need him to teach you how to love even yourself truly.what is this Uncle saying
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by maamisco(f): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Any moslem wen comment for this matter ehn

Thunder n volcano go plaster their left kidney

because wen e reach moslem section now , there nor go allow us comment kiss
A very good point! How many Muslim comments did u see here? Thatz to tell u we Muslim (the real one's) we dnt insult or criticise ur so called religion. We have nothing against ur religion. I believe in Suratul KAAFIRUUN! So my dear take it easy no one is damn concern wt ur issue of tithe here afterall is one of u that is against it (freeze) U can see now the differences. U re welcome always to Muslim forum where u can insults n do ur worst thinking u re doing us? my brother u re doing it to urself. Good day n happy new year in advance brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

How does dis help you sir...you haven't said anything o...because this is jesus clearly stating that God is helping his ministry( its clearly Gods work not jesus)

I repeat is jesus the father?

If not doesn't dat mean jesus isn't God? Since John Cleary states that the only true God is the father, which in this case the God spirit in Jesus doing the work as mentioned in john 14:10. As what Christian think of todays pastors that they have Gods spirit in them doing the miracles.dat doesn't make them God na.

So answer the above question please
Why not read that thread I gave you?

We are derailing this thread already.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Tomity(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

You forgot to include these verses and and give us explanation.

Luke 12:49-53
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 19:27 ESV
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

If you're truthful to yourself why did you left this verse?

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

y don't u read it further and discovered y he said he had not bring peace to the earth...

Matthew 10:34-42
[34]Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
[35]For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
[36]And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
[37]He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
[38]And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
[39]He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
[40]He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
[41]He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
[42]And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why not read that thread I gave you?

We are derailing this thread already.

U asked for a debate and here I am...don't try to run away from the question..answer it
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
u people should keep killing urselves over the white mans religion,u have never seen Jesus or Muhammad,u were not there when the bible and Koran were written and compiled,u didn't even know the people who wrote them but u re fully convinced that what they wrote is true even when there are glaring inconsistencies within them,O MAN WHEN CAN WE LEARN THAT ALL WE NEED TO LIVE IN A HEALTHY SOCIETY IS LOVE,and just take a look at the posts and u will see how our religion is helping us achieve that love
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by alBHAGDADI: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kaybmal100:

U asked for a debate and here I am...don't try to run away from the question..answer it
The debate is already in the thread I gave you, but you ran away from it.

Don't you know that having the debate here is equivalent to derailing this thread which can get us both banned?

Let's go to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lloyds(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
No genuine Christian will do or say anything that will make other young Christians to backslide or take a decision that they are not going to church again.

Freeze is an anointed agent of confusion and darkness. He has been very successful with baby Christians. He is a caused man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by lloyds(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
lloyds:
No genuine Christian will do or say anything that will make other young Christians to backslide or take a decision that they are not going to church again.

Freeze is an anointed agent of confusion and darkness. He has been very successful with baby Christians. He is a caused man.

And yet will remain comfortable.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The debate is already in the thread I gave you, but you ran away from it.

Don't you know that having the debate here is equivalent to derailing this thread which can get us both banned?

Let's go to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did

I didn't even click on d link not to talk of runnnig away from it.. But I agree again lets go there...
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by doctorbabs(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Topestbilly:

You forgot to include these verses and and give us explanation.

Luke 12:49-53
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”[/quote]

1Samuel 15 v 3

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
miketayo:

Wat confusion are u refering to. God works in mysterious ways, can't say u know how God works. Wat made u conclude freeze is the agent of Lucifer and some pastors?
Forget freeze, adeboye and co why not just open ur bible and read. U don't have to worship any pastor for God to talk to u. I for one is not confuse.
Did you see where I say you must worship your pastor?
God doesn't work that way. He is not the author of confusion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by macaphan007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
ufo4u:
ILLUMINATI
I thought about it too but hey if you tell most Nigerians they say you're a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by TheUbermensch: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Yes! I and other spirit filled believers understand the things of the spirit as revealed to us.

Y'all should carry your presumed spirituality.

I understand the Bible because I pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Not because I possess some entrance to the spirit realm.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by godquality: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:

haha. And you be Christian atik? Na thunder and volcano you want use plaster people... grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
This is the kind of message freeze and agents will be preaching on the social media. Messages that itching to the ears,not messages that drew men closer to God. Messages that talks about repentance are not canvassed by them,no wonder the Bible say in 2 cor 11:3 say " But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ."
That is how freeze will deceive many thinking he is preaching the truth. No wonder 2 Cor 11:14 describe them all.

Did you reply that 'cause you have hands to type?
I am sure you are Pentecostal!
You just put a screw in the hole and screw with the screwdriver, it doesn't matter if it is the right size as long as it tightens.
When it is convenient for you-you say don't take it literally and when it is not you say take it as is.

What are you even trying to say? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Did you reply that 'cause you have hands to type?
I am sure you are Pentecostal!
You just put a screw in the hole and screw with the screwdriver, it doesn't matter if it is the right size as long as it tightens.
When it is convenient for you-you say don't take it literally and when it is not you say take it as is.

What are you even trying to say? undecided

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. That is what is going to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by jerryok(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
I think daddy frez is the one preaching the right message. Its a pity that the truth is bitter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. That is what is going to you.

You just told me that you don't know anything.
Did I not say "You just put a screw in the hole and screw with the screwdriver, it doesn't matter if it is the right size as long as it tightens."

This is not a reply.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
wilsonreuben:

You just told me that you don't know anything.
Did I not say "You just put a screw in the hole and screw with the screwdriver, it doesn't matter if it is the right size as long as it tightens."

This is not a reply.
The word of God is piercing you that is why you are reacting like a cockroach that was just spray with insecticide
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by daveP(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:
My hand no dey pastor matter again o. The bible says judge not. He also said touch not my anointed. If them dey thief as far as God dey for heaven,he go punish them. Me no go judge again o. E no send us. Remember uzzah wey go help the ark when he wan fall? I don talk o. Thief or no thief make una leave them like that
Judge not stuff isnt to ensure evil. If only the prophetic side of ministry was in every church. See evil and call it evil. See wrong and call it wrong. Its not judging. Its standing on/for the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The word of God is piercing you that is why you are reacting like a cockroach that was just spray with insecticide

Now it is official, you know nothing at all, see!
You don't understand what "This is not a reply" means.

And this reply is to reject that I am a cockroach.
But the Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ come down on you and remain with you now and forever more. Amen.

P. S. Your English is not even correct "...reacting like a cockroach that was just (spray) with insecticide" wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by miketayo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Did you see where I say you must worship your pastor?
God doesn't work that way. He is not the author of confusion.

U seem to b d only one confused, and exactly is this confusion?? Thinking Ur pastor is right all d time is making him God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Organs(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:

These are the reasons why they restrict access to folks like you. You lack good moral values.
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
sobmos:
buhari do well or not, please don’t abuse him. Don’t judge o. Nigeria jagajaga, please don’t judge o. Politicians steal our money, don’t say anything o. My father is a big fool
Eeya
Re: Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=jacyhelen post=63768799][/quote]if you call me olodo I thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.