Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year (3952 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by FTrebirth(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
looolz. We have to welcome him to your blog.

i think he's a better blogger than even linda ikeji. grin grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by postmann: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
No need to be worked up over the truth.

People say internet behavior doesn’t mirror reality offline. But I have often disagreed.

31st December 2017 we’re in the spirit of celebrating the emergence of 2018 with fanfare and celebrations while you are here locked up in a dark room trying to celebrate the new year with mentions.

No surprises you need Nairaland intervention to get a girlfriend.

Mr. Blahs, slide your phone into your hip pocket and dare the world outside your door without resorting the fleeting reality Nairaland projects.

You want a real girlfriend for 2018 as opposed to a virtual one, don’t you?

Thy pen is as sharp as a surgeon's knife
Thou merciless monster with a heartless ribcage
Many have fallen behind the walls of thy theater
Their blood flow like a waterfall falling from a great height.

Behold thy new patient
Entrapped within thy walls
Your blade sparkles in the heat of readiness
As he boils in fright, yielding his tender flesh
To the cruelty of your incisions.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Pffffttt, shiooor, e no enter ogbeni, try harder..no be everybody be like you, i still gbensh my babe today, we dey enter church together by 10pm go shout happy new year, after that we go gbensh again and again and again till my schlong no gree stand!

Awon ti vaseline crew! Twalee, owo meji loke, I sure say u don buy many jars of vaseline, na your left hand go suffer pass, lol, the thing wey you do sotey for 2017 wey no make ur leg balance till now, i wish u godspeed baba, no go marry! Oponu grin

.Ediaat, no be you dey claim busy before, now u don get time abi? Ode oshi grin

Take a pause and read the part I emboldened for you. You're trying hard to convince me ( Nairalanders) you got a girl and you're balling and you finished fucking today grin it's needless and a show of desperate defending. But of course you felt the cut that's why you began by screaming " try harder".

Your emotional muscles are ill-developed. That's why your a perfect sport for my mental chess.

Like a palace goof or a paid bozo-twät. Fit only for pastime amusement.

Let me leave you now.

Here's hoping 2018 brings you true pussy to wet your sheets and heal you from the aftershock of your maternal loss.

Ruined son of a hovering ghost held in limbo. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by NeeKlaus: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
kimbraa:
I wish I have the time to keep scores with some anonymous individuals. grin Happy New Year in advance.
Oshey! Busy woman... I wonder how people quarrel with peeps they have never met and may probably never meet till their time on Earth runs out. But watching them is fun. grin

Happy New Year too.
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
postmann:

Thy pen is as sharp as a surgeon's knife

Behold thy new patient
To the cruelty of your incisions.

Now he says I am you. Is he suffering from perceptual disturbances or from blurred vision inflicted from my gentle knifing? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
FTrebirth:

i think he's a better blogger than even linda ikeji. grin grin
just a pity Linda had to come first grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Oshey! Busy woman... I wonder how people quarrel with peeps they have never met and may probably never meet till their time on Earth runs out. But watching them is fun. grin

Happy New Year too.
People have disagreements 'cause there's no way you'll confine the magnitude of monikers Séun has on here and expect all of them to live in peace but what I find funny is the fact that one will hate on the other for a year or more. It's like they don't have better things to occupy their minds with.

Having said that, I'm in church. Hope you won't be home?. grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by NeeKlaus: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
kimbraa:
People have disagreements 'cause there's no way you'll confine the magnitude of monikers Séun has on here and expect all of them to live in peace but what I find funny is the fact that one will hate on the other for a year or more. It's like they don't have better things to occupy their minds with.

Having said that, I'm in church. Hope you won't be home?. grin
LOL! Funny but true. This Romance section is like a different forum on its own. The scandals here can rock the foundations of a small country and it's all to my amusement. Serves as a stress reliever shaa.

Well, I am a Nigerian so I am heading to Church by 10. You know it's like part of our culture to crossover in the confines of a Church. grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
NeeKlaus:

LOL! Funny but true. This Romance section is like a different forum on its own. The scandals here can rock the foundations of a small country and it's all to my amusement. Serves as a stress reliever shaa.

Well, I am a Nigerian so I am heading to Church by 10. You know it's like part of our culture to crossover in the confines of a Church. grin
Yeah! To some, it's a tradition that they must be in church today. Some will definitely branch from the clubs, and beer parlours. grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
[s] Take a pause and read the part I emboldened for you. You're trying hard to convince me ( Nairalanders) you got a girl and you're balling and you finished fucking today grin it's needless and a show of desperate defending. But of course you felt the cut that's why you began by screaming " try harder".

You're emotional muscles are ill-developed. That's why your a perfect sport for my mental chess.

Like a palace goof or a paid bozo-Arrow. Fit only for pastime amusement

Let me leave you now.

Here's hoping 2018 bring you true pussy to wet your sheets and heal you from the aftershock of your maternal loss.Ruined son of hovering ghost held in limbo[/s]. grin
Convince kor maizevince nii, The mention of my babe pain am, olodo, If i talk about my babe, na ur babe? Abi na me say make e no better for you? To you, having a babe na achievement, well why won't it, when lonliness don almost ruin ur life..no go beg God make e change ur zigzag destiny! cheesy cheesy

If to say u don achieve ni, u suppose dey cuddle ur wife now or dey catch fun with ur kids..but lailai, devil no gree make u prosper, i just dey pity,u need prayer like kilode, no worry i go put you for my prayers tonight...that misfortune must leave you by force grin

Pastime amusement? Tautology buruku, See as the werey dey gbagaun for my head, na by force to use grammar...olodo oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by NeeKlaus: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah! To some, it's a tradition that they must be in church today. Some will definitely branch from the clubs, and beer parlours. grin
Alright. See you around, Ma'am. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
Now he says I am you. Is he suffering form perceptual disturbances or from blurred vision inflicted from my gentle knifing? grin
You no get sense walai, you just get beef with wisdom, after i don expose you countless times, u still dey quote yourself, ogun faya you for there., clownish-slowpoke undecided
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
postmann:

[s]Thy pen is as sharp as a surgeon's knife

Behold thy new patient
To the cruelty of your incisions[/s]grin grin grin@

See the werey dey quote himself, Didinrin buruku, you for quote me na! grin

I bin give you mention deliberately na, i check ur last seen , na 4 days ago, yet you by chance come online today abi come get mention shey?, thundar strike you dead for there...oloriburuku oshi grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kimbraa?

Have you made peace with your favorite tormentèès grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

You no get sense walai, you just get beef with wisdom, after i don expose you countless times, u still dey quote yourself, ogun faya you for there., clownish-slowpoke undecided
all of Nairaland knows who postmann is. I have goaded, used and discarded you tonight like a banana peel.

Nairaland serial PM-sending bandit. Get use to life as an aimless, Nairaland mono-fixated psychedelic, non-achiever who was rejected by every girl in Nairaland until you started harrasing harddón for tips on how to get a girl friend .

Ghost face grin

You're standing at the same edge of foolhardiness that caused your mother her short , unproductive life.

And you cannot use us as the backlash of your father's paternal rascality and frustrations.

I heard you're an only son, and the ancestral deity that ended your parents' marriage prematurely and killed your mother has started fanning your neck.

Frustrated ceaseless onanist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
[s]all of Nairaland knows who postmann is. I have goaded, used and discarded you tonight like a banana peel.

Nairaland serial PM-sending bandit. Get used to life as an aimless, Nairaland mono-fixated psychedelic, non-achiever who was rejected by every girl in Nairaland until you started harrasing harddón for tips on how to get a girl friend .

Ghost face grin

You're standing at the same edge of foolhardiness that caused your mother her short , unproductive life.

And you cannot use us as the backlash of your father's paternal rascality and frustrations.

I heard you're an only son, and the ancestral deity that ended your parents' marriage prematurely and killed your mother has started fanning your neck.

Frustrated ceaseless onanist[/s].

You don gbagaun again , na "know" not "knows" naa, see kukuma kill me finish, ahan, na by must to type?

i tire for you ooo, u don start ur same story again,

I ask harddon for tips, how e take concern you na? na you be harddon?, abi na you be harddon papa? Abi na harddon dey feed you sotey you carry the matter for head like goat-horn , Your brain still never mature,infact i don vex sef grin oya i send 100 pms today, and i go send 1000 tomorrow and 10000 the next, now wey i don confirm am for you, chop shiit and die...

Mofo grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

See the werey dey quote himself, Didinrin buruku, you for quote me na! grin

I bin give you mention deliberately na, i check ur last seen , na 4 days ago, yet you by chance come online today abi come get mention shey?, thundar strike you dead for there...oloriburuku oshi grin

lezz:
all of Nairaland knows who postmann is. I have goaded, used and discarded you tonight like a banana peel.

Nairaland serial PM-sending bandit. Get used to life as an aimless, Nairaland mono-fixated psychedelic, non-achiever who was rejected by every girl in Nairaland until you started harrasing harddón for tips on how to get a girl friend .

Ghost face grin

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by postmann: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

Nairaland serial PM-sending bandit. Get used to life as an aimless, Nairaland mono-fixated psychedelic, non-achiever who was rejected by every girl in Nairaland until you started harrasing harddón for tipbys on how to get a girl friend .

Ghost face grin

You're standing at the same very edge of foolhardiness that caused your mother her short , unproductive life.

I heard you're an only son, and the ancestral deity that ended your parents marriage prematurely and killed your mother has started fanning your neck.

Ah! Oh! Yeah!, harder! Moaned the bìtch ass, faggit, who enjoys being lezz-fùcked every now and again.

He likes it rough, brutal and rectum-shattering. He goes down on all fours, beckoning lezz to a rear entrance.

Armed with two powerful thighs and with a loin made of steel, lezz obliges... taking hold of edimolu's hips and there goes the most savage of fùcks.

Exploded rectum, torn, bloodstained anal-ligaments left this biťchass still crying for more. "How about a three-some with postmann sticking it in my mouth while you, lezz continues to trailer-ram me from behind?", the bitch ass sugggests.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
postmann:

Ah! Oh! Yeah!, harder! Moaned the bìtch ass, faggit, who enjoys being lezz-fùcked every now and again.

He likes it rough, brutal and rectum-shattering. He goes down on all fours, beckoning lezz to a rear entrance.

Armed with two powerful thighs and with a loin made of steel, lezz obliges... taking hold of edimolu's hips and there goes the most savage of fùcks.

Exploded rectum, torn, bloodstained anal-ligaments left this biťchass still crying for more. "How about a party with postmann sticking it in my mouth while you, lezz continues to trailer-ram me from behind?", the bitch ass sugggests.

grin grin grin
LMFAO!

looks like 2018 is gonna be a good year.

this delivery, is sublime. Bravo _postmann, brah fvcking voooo!. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

You don gbagaun again , na "know" not "knows" naa, see kukuma kill me finish, ahan, na by must to type?

i tire for you ooo, u don start ur same story again,

I ask harddon for tips, how e take concern you na? na you be harddon?, abi na you be harddon papa? Abi na harddon dey feed you sotey you carry the matter for head like goat-horn , Your brain still never mature,infact i don vex sef grin oya i send 100 pms today, and i go send 1000 tomorrow and 10000 the next, now wey i don confirm am for you, chop shiit and die...

Mofo grin

So Nairaland is now a plural subject to go with plural verb? LOMAO!!!

See the product of a backwood educational system where teachers accept farm produce as school fees.

Is emboldened ignorance part of the genetics of your contaminated bloodlines or you developed it from head wounds I have subjected you to? grin

Harddón-product. What if I told you harddón is just a programmed entity existing only in Nairaland. tongue grin

You're the sperm every mother wished ended in a miscarriage.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
LMFAO!

looks like 2018 is gonna be a good year.

this delivery, is sublime. Bravo _postmann, brah fvcking voooo!. grin
2017 is ending with edimolu being shellacked, scalped and beheaded like a lynch mob victim grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oh well! this is a wonderful way of making peace cheesy grin

I love that poem, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
postmann:

Exploded rectum, torn, bloodstained anal-ligaments left this biťchass still crying for more. "How about a party with postmann sticking it in my mouth while you, lezz continues to trailer-ram me from behind?", the bitch ass sugggests.

grin grin grin
Hahahaha ! Edimolu murdered on a cold , harmattan-enveloped new year's eve.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
2017 is ending with edimolu being shellacked, scalped and beheaded like a lynch mob victim grin
hopefully, he'll be perfumed with fuel and set ablaze, so his foolishness will go 'up in smoke' like burnt offering. grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Oh well! this is a wonderful way of making peace cheesy grin

I love that poem, cheesy
Oh you just witnessed the greatest writer in Nairaland deliver one of his master piece. as said earlier, it is sublime. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:

So Nairaland is now a plural subject to go with plural verb? LOMAO!!!

See the product of a backwood educational system where teachers accept farm produce as school fees.

Is emboldened ignorance part of the genetics of your contaminated bloodlines or you developed it from head wounds I have subjected you to? grin

Harddón-product. What if I told you harddón is just a programmed entity existing only in Nairaland. tongue grin

You're the sperm every mother wished ended in a miscarriage.

Common shut up there before i wooz u betta slap, you still dey argue mumucally, which kain saw-dust com full ur brain so? U wey use "all" as a determiner no know say it gaz go with the verb "know".....u mumu no be small...olodo oshi, you better go skul back...

Wetin eye no go see oooo, hard.don na rob.ot?...okay...talk another one.....ode grin
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
hopefully, he'll be perfumed with fuel and set ablaze, so his foolishness will go 'up in smoke' like burnt offering. grin

Joseph d dreamer, You ehn, nobody wey no sabi you, na to dey hide behind dey throw jabs, you wey dem don useless for sexuality section, na u worst pass, but shame no gp allow u get sense, small pikin na hin tell old man like you no dey act ur age....see fun.lord, see fucktoto, dem no reqch u fpr age yet dem get sense pass you...

Kontinu, i for put ur mattas fpr prayers too like lezzgoat, but hin problems too much, God fit vex for me if i add u join..

Oponu oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ikillfools:
Sadly his life won't be worth the fuel. Nairaland is just an excapism, a long hiatus out of the misery that has marked his existence.

2 Likes

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
postmann:

[s]Ah! Oh! Yeah!, harder! Moaned the bìtch ass, faggit, who enjoys being lezz-fùcked every now and again.

Exploded rectum, torn, bloodstained anal-ligaments left this biťchass still crying for more. "How about a three-some with postmann sticking it in my mouth while you, lezz continues to trailer-ram me from behind?", the bitch ass sugggests[/s]
grin grin grin

You dey fool yasef no be small, postmann aka lezzcow

Lezzcow, wetin u dey talk ogbeni? Laugh wan kill me oooo, na diss be dos abi telemundo? Thank ur god say o no dey ur side, i for knock u scatter..
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Joseph d dreamer, You ehn, nobody wey no sabi you, na to dey hide behind dey throw jabs, you wey dem don useless for sexuality section, na u worst pass, but shame no gp allow u get sense, small pikin na hin tell old man like you no dey act ur age....see fun.lord, see fucktoto, dem no reqch u fpr age yet dem get sense pass you...

Kontinu, i for put ur mattas fpr prayers too like lezzgoat, but hin problems too much, God fit vex for me if i add u join..

Oponu oshi grin
useless by who or whom? only in your useless and worthless dream do such reality exist. edimolu, or is edimugu. I once told you you're a cancer on this earth, and you need serious chemotherapy to stop your cancerous cells from spreading. now take your acute stupidity and disappear into the abyss of foolishness.

you're not worth my time, heck, the only thing you're worth is less than a drop of water in the atlantic ocean. do yourself the favour of being the obtuse loser you truly are. tongue

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Ikillfools: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
lezz:
Sadly his life won't be worth the fuel. Nairaland is just an excapism, a long hiatus out of the misery that has marked his existence.
yikes. I hear a litre goes for 300 Naira. it's a shame the loser's life is worth less than 10 kobo. I feel like weeping for the deranged nitwit, honestly. lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
edimolu:

Common shut up there before i wooz u betta slap, you still dey argue mumucally, which kain saw-dust com full ur brain so? U wey use "all" as a determiner no know say it gaz go with the verb "know".....u mumu no be small...olodo oshi, you better go skul back...

Wetin eye no go see oooo, hard.don na rob.ot?...okay...talk another one.....ode grin

Edimolu, the cost of my educational qualifications quadruples your father's life savings and that of his father and his father and their fathers!!!

When adverbs such as "all" "some" "none" are used as determiners to herald a noun, the verb takes the position of the noun.

So if the noun is singular, the verb takes a singular form. But if the noun is plural, the verb takes a plural form.

In my case, Nairaland is a singular noun, thus the verb preceding it can not be grammatically influenced by " all".

So, Mr. Bland daft, it is grammatically wrong to say " all of Nairaland know". You're a simpleton. A waste of human effort. It should read , "all of Nairaland KNOWS"

See pics for illustration. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6489759_2017123122_37_44_jpeg218d5a8f5f4bb7cf866bbd41130f21eb

By the way, It's 10:46 pm. You said you'll be in church with your girl by 10pm. But here you are trying hard to best me.

When i told you you are as fake as your mother's breast she used in coning your dim-witted father into a sham marriage you keep denying it .

Failed idiot from a cursed union.

Now, I have demolished you beyond repair. Ridiculed your educational destitution and exposed you as just another frustrated sod hugging the cyberspace aimlessly out of boredom and inactivity.

Never in your wretched life try to correct someone greater than the polluted filth you call your bloodlines.

Magnified idiot.

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life / God! / "How Many Rounds Can You Go" - A Fan Reacts To Nkechi Blessing Latest Curvy Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.