Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year (3951 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by lezz(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2018
CentaurXLV:

Thanks bro, I wish you the same.

My main was handed a 10 year ban by mayorkun44. grin
A main got 10 years!!! Taking about double standards and a flagrant disregard for decorum.

Heard the cretinous underbred fool has got a sore thumb from keyboard abuse grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by nisai: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:

I showed you both singular nouns going with singular verbs.

And plural nouns going with plural verbs.

You are a discombobulated illiterate who doesn't even know verbs and their appropriate usages. Please see the two circles I marked off in the pics.

First one is an adverb used as a determiner going with a singular noun and taking a singular verb.

The second encircled ring is the plural example.

I have , within 5 minutes, excelled where your father failed.

Listen here, you're only putting up a weak dishonest front because I have rubbished you and all you stand for before these beautiful people of Nairaland.

You're a shiftless commoner, a pretender and an empty bozo.

I will never grace your mentions anymore. You're beneath the alcohol I expel as urine. Never again will I engage a backwater retárd like you again.

You died with 2017.

Any man who sired a shiftless idiot like you must be lower than a regular Joe and marrried to an aimless hooker who stinks worse than a discarded can of tin milk.

Your genealogical foundation is a porous as President Buhari's plans to revive Nigeria's economy.

Goodbye and happy 2018.

Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by nisai: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=lezz post=63777316] No need to be worked up over the truth.

People say internet behavior doesn’t mirror reality offline. But I have often disagreed.

31st December 2017 we’re in the spirit of celebrating the emergence of 2018 with fanfare and celebrations while you are here locked up in a dark room trying to celebrate the new year with mentions.

No surprises you need Nairaland intervention to get a girlfriend.

Mr. Blahs, slide your phone into your hip pocket and dare the world outside your door without resorting to the fleeting reality Nairaland projects.

You want a real girlfriend for 2018 as opposed to a virtual one for 2017, don’t you?

Am learning fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by teejaypee: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looollll.

Sh!it never changes here, does it?
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Teewhydalegend: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am on ban even wen my ban finish i never want to come here cos i just get angry wit things i see here u see mature pple actin as babies. am a mature guy and i decide i nid to change level cos i try to be humble most take advantage of me begin to say rubbish to me. small tins like makede lawla and all.is a new year i forgiv all. i do dis for us to rememba dat no mata how u hate each oda is a new year let old tins pass away. i thank God for life.i feel sad a guy here start de year wit us but is now away wit God i know his family will feel pain dis period God make dem happy. let make peace cos i neva wish to enta d year wit hate cococandy i know u hate me pls let make peace rosalieene i knw u hate me let make peace. biafrabushboy and amarabae i knw u hate ursef dingbang and adewumiopeyemi pls forgive ursef. amarabae and airforce1 airforce1 and genea pls make peace. edimolu and lezz let make peace. falconey and vizkiz let make peace sinaj and jonaifame22 i knw sinaj feel pains cos he expose her secret mhisbliss nad berlynn and makydebbie. mhisbliss and itsjude. itsjude and biafrabushboy i knw u hate urself. laveda i wish to be a friend vizkiz but apologies for stealing my blogs. makydebbie u act sweet to me bfor in my birthday blog last year u tell me sweet tins dis year bad words. did u know u hurt me. skarlett cococandy chumzypinkytrustyshoess happy new year in AAdvanc. i will no longer be in romance rums but family sex and diary.
Dvmb boy
Have you ever considered reading "mastering English"?
Or did you attend one "pako" school?
Go and brush up on your English.
Run along now dvmbass..
Ohh
One more thing.....stop stealing people's post.
Go, and steal no more
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by jaksmillioniar: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

Dvmb boy
Run along now dvmbass..
Ohh
Go, and steal no more
guy are u sick are u a demon. pls stop this rubbish
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by edimolu(m): 5:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

Dvmb boy
Run along now dvmbass..
Ohh
Go, and steal no more
you had the effrontery to bash one's grammar but have no brains to stop giving the aforementioned monikers unnecessary mention!
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Teewhydalegend: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
edimolu:

you had the effrontery to bash one's grammar but have no brains to stop giving the aforementioned monikers unnecessary mention!

My bad dude
Re: Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year by Teewhydalegend: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy are u sick are u a demon. pls stop this rubbish
I'll stop when you've received sense.
I don't think that is happening anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother Shows Of Wads Of Cash, Friends, Cute Face - Photos / Lebanon Mayor Hires Policewomen In Hot Pants To Boost Tourism / God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.