Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? (5311 Views)

Name A Bigger Simp Than This / A Bigger Penis Is Possible With These Steps / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Reincarnate.
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by biafraisdead(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:

I was standing in front of my house this morning waiting for any available keke, two kids(a boy and a girl) ran to me and d little girl asked me this question:
Uncle, can a 6yr old girl get pregnant? I said NO and the boy replied "didn't I tell u?
Oya let's go and continue...
I shouted wait!!!!! continu what??
xpired joke
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Juliette05(f): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
biafraisdead:

xpired joke

Xpired response

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Duru009(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
You have no problem bro .

Just call or chat me up.....
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by ducturay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:

Xpired response
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hey bruv...kindly check this link out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCilAZwBNI

In addition, eat banana's, use a bit of fresh garlic when blending your peppers, eat a lot of vegetables, drink water a lot and refrain from sugary stuffs, drink herbal tea such as green tea or cinnamon tea (if it's available in Nigeria). There are many more l could suggest, but these will suffice for now. All these natural stuffs helps blood to flow into your rude boy region.

However, it takes mental stamina and the right positions to satisfy a woman. You can have a small rude boy, yet make her reach orgasm. Don't stress please, cause it reduces your confidence. Remember to stay safe. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by idibe24(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
hw can a man like u behaving like a small child,dat u wan to enlarger ur dick,u be big f00l of 40yrs,u need to see doctor for ur brain so dat u go get sense ,4 did new year
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Originalsly: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Bro...the problem is in your head. You want a big joystick based on what your neighbour said. Is she the one you plan on marrying? If you have a small joystick....don't be looking to marry or be with girls that been around the block..... try finding a virgin ...whatever size you have...that's all they will know and will not be craving for anything bigger. On size enlargement..... if you happen to find a way of having it enlarged.... you will have a big useless dick..... do you really believe your body is programmed to redirect enough blood to sustain an erection? Go ask your neighbour if she'll prefer a small working dick or a big useless one.
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
mikejj:
dont even think of doing that bro...it has a side effect.respect your dick pls

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by ducturay(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
idibe24:
hw can a man like u behaving like a small child,dat u wan to enlarger ur dick,u be big f00l of 40yrs,u need to see doctor for ur brain so dat u go get sense ,4 did new year

I wanted to face your side and give you direction, until i noticed you're not a literate due to your grammatical blunders...
Take a piss Dipstick �
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by ducturay(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...the problem is in your head. You want a big joystick based on what your neighbour said. Is she the one you plan on marrying? If you have a small joystick....don't be looking to marry or be with girls that been around the block..... try finding a virgin ...whatever size you have...that's all they will know and will not be craving for anything bigger. On size enlargement..... if you happen to find a way of having it enlarged.... you will have a big useless dick..... do you really believe your body is programmed to redirect enough blood to sustain an erection? Go ask your neighbour if she'll prefer a small working dick or a big useless one.

Thank you bro, this is 1 of the best advice I've come across...
Matured!!!!!
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by ducturay(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Hey bruv...kindly check this link out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCilAZwBNI

In addition, eat banana's, use a bit of fresh garlic when blending your peppers, eat a lot of vegetables, drink water a lot and refrain from sugary stuffs, drink herbal tea such as green tea or cinnamon tea (if it's available in Nigeria). There are many more l could suggest, but these will suffice for now. All these natural stuffs helps blood to flow into your rude boy region.

However, it takes mental stamina and the right positions to satisfy a woman. You can have a small rude boy, yet make her reach orgasm. Don't stress please, cause it reduces your confidence. Remember to stay safe. Good luck!

Wow,
Thanks man
Bless
Re: How Can I Get A Bigger Penis? by herbertp: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
A couple of methods and techniques can help your penis grow and surgery is not the only method. I will give you lists of some of the most effective and safe ways of penis enlargement. HERE https://www.infomagazines.com/how-to-get-a-bigger-dick/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago / How Come Ladies Don't Like Men Who Play Videogames? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.