Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. (4757 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by HarunaWest(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't break up. Discard any advice about that.

The fact that she's complaining you don't feel any remorse says alot. You guys should meet and sort things out, why won't you let her come to lagos?
You can always sort things out on phone, know her reasons for the breakup but I'll advice you do things in person. Good luck.
don't you know say fuel don cost? u guys just open it mouth to talk thrash....I spent about 9k traveling to Lagos instead of the usual 3k..abegi go rest
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by makydebbie(f): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2018
HarunaWest:

don't you know say fuel don cost? u guys just open it mouth to talk thrash....I spent about 9k traveling to Lagos instead of the usual 3k..abegi go rest
And I don't stay in Nigeria. Is that enough to insult me? The fact that 9k is a big deal to you doesn't mean it's same for the op. Be guided.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by lereinter(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2018
begging for what now
just tell her to go look for beggar to date
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by modskiller(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
mails4okonta:
My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. When I called her she said am not even showing remorse. Am not begging. Etc

All these started because I told her not to come to Lagos to spend Christmas with me. From then, she started complaining of everything I do.

Now that you got that Job i bet she will be regretting the move she made, abi shey una still dey knack one another

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Under Fire After Celebrating Birthday With Friends In Style. Photos / Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.