Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I'm So Pissed With This Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Pissed With This Guy. (4725 Views)

Am So Pissed Off Right Now - My Story / She Pissed Me Off Badly / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Modsenemy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Because my boyfriend stays faraway, I've been letting this dude do his job, although I've always turned down his relationship offers.

Yesternight , this guy asked that I spend my lunch break time with him in my house . I told him I was going to think about it, but deep inside me, girl really wanted it.

Before lunch today, I sneaked out office and rushed home, expecting the stupid guy to join me.
Behold, I put a call through to him and he kept giving silly excuses and asking for more time ...wtf... 30minutes to the end of my break...I called him to ask if I could return to the office since it seems he would not show up ..
He summarily said 'yes' and he won't be able to make it .

Its alright , i got back to the office and I've been kicking everything around and throwing things . I'm so pissed .
I'll fúck him up too. I promise
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by fw71497: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olosho olosho a olosho olosho

11 Likes

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Modsenemy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
fw71497:
Olosho olosho a olosho olosho
don't you think you are stupid ? What's the name calling all about here ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Baddiezz(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
cheater. Serves you right

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by blues343(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
DSo What Exactly do you want us to do......
OR SHOULD I COME AND REPLACE HIM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by MissRaine69(f): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by fw71497: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
don't you think you are stupid ? What's the name calling all about here ?

Don't u think u shld mind yr business

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Realtord43: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
The way u sound, u are ready to cheat on your boyfriend lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stupid olosho. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
Because my boyfriend stays faraway, I've been letting this dude do his job, although I've always turned down his relationship offers.

Yesternight , this guy asked that I spend my lunch break time with him in my house . I told him I was going to think about it, but deep inside me, girl really wanted it.

Before lunch today, I sneaked out office and rushed home, expecting the stupid guy to join me.
Behold, I put a call through to him and he kept giving silly excuses and asking for more time ...wtf... 30minutes to the end of my break...I called him to ask if I could return to the office since it seems he would not show up ..

Its alright , i got back to the office and I've been kicking everything around and throwing things . I'm so pissed .
Maybe he is tired of it. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Modsenemy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
igbodefender:

Maybe he is tired of it. Just saying.
he's obviously not . He can't even be

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
You're definitely not a priority to him.

Pretty sure he doesn't even remember asking you out for a dinner... Or the fact that he stood you up grin Can't say the same for you though!

Time to get off your high horse. And eat some grass.

Anyway, you seem irresponsibily immature. grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by ZoeyJ(f): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
she's already doing that

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

"Do you have what it takes to be the next malakas of the month?"

"We will be awarding our prestigious Malakas of the Month medal to individuals and organizations that excelled in the field of lack of common sense and utter stupidity.
Be the first to be honored by this massively sought-after medal of stupidity!"

-malakas.org. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Jcole1985(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:

Before lunch today, I sneaked out BROTHEL and rushed home, expecting the stupid guy to join me.
Behold, I put a call through to him and he kept giving silly excuses and asking for more time ...wtf... 30minutes to the end of my break...I called him to ask if I could return to the BROTHELsince it seems he would not show up ..

Its alright , i got back to the BROTHEL and I've been kicking everything around and throwing things . I'm so pissed .
I'll fúck him too. I promise
FIXED cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by luvyaself95(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Your So-called Boyfriend Don Suffer shocked
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by raphretle: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
I think d real behind this moniker is a dude....
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is a cool story.
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by iRepNaija1: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Why did write this? You knew you were going to get insulted and you wrote it anyway?
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by ano460: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Men's you guys are not helping matters here, NL is now kids play.
Cheat on bf or no cheat, N:B gf is not for one man either till married then its cheat or shitting wink
So baby, you was in a rush, just bear with him, there must be a prob somehow for not making it, and this just the first time it happened...morro is another day, next other day even weekends smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Salamanderoffai: 1:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Abi your client no show grin grin grin grin shameless hoe

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by kwaso2: 4:26am On Mar 26, 2019
@op, please don't even let these get to u, anybody can punch anything from anywhere. Keep being real
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Modsenemy:

I'll fúck him up too. I promise ?hh?

its type of you munu that makes some men think all ladies are the same, shame on you. Continue
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by evil1: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2019
thief u wan chop free food
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by clive2u(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Modsenemy:

so honest.
where do u stay? a friend of mine is interested in being the third guy
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Modsenemy(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2019
clive2u:
so honest.
where do u stay? a friend of mine is interested in being the third guy
I stay in Abuja ...but I don't think I find myself comfortable with people who I don't know too well. Thanks tho
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by blingxx(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Modsenemy:

He probably found a babe with bigger ass and boobs.. You know the kind with good manner undecided..
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by SaucyBenks(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Modsenemy:

oh wha a mistake you are to mankind...
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by SaucyBenks(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
you don't understand her write up bah... She's a non repentant cheat already bro..

1 Like

Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Lol, pele.
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by clive2u(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
Modsenemy:

I stay in Abuja ...but I don't think I find myself comfortable with people who I don't know too well. Thanks tho
Abj is too far already, my friend is uncomfortable too but he said if u go to akwa ibom state someday you should let him know. with time you'll b comfortable with him
Re: I'm So Pissed With This Guy. by Korllami007: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
ZoeyJ:
she's already doing that

Funniest part of it is that her boyfriend would probably be loyal to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member / How Do I Cope With This Guy? / Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.