Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (45092 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Oscilo1:
Op we are waiting for updates o
thanks for waiting
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Chizim1: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the update, but delay is killing the interesting part of this story
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Oscilo1(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Nice one but short though.......... Thanks anyways
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by izaray(f): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Well done op

But the delay is too discouraging
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2018
izaray:
Well done op

But the delay is too discouraging
am sorry dearie
don't worry I will try and reduce the delay time.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Chizim1, skubido ( m ), Oscilo1( m), izaray( f )
thank you guys a lot. am so so so grateful for all tour wonderful comments. sha next update might be Monday or Tuesday.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Oscilo1(m): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2018
Hislordship12:

thank you guys a lot.
am so so so grateful for all tour wonderful comments.
sha next update might be Monday or Tuesday.
No problems sha just make it longer
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2018
Hislordship12:

thank you guys a lot.
am so so so grateful for all tour wonderful comments.
sha next update might be Monday or Tuesday.

tank God boss, u too much,,

plz start typing now oo,
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2018
happy new month to y'all friends
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by devilmaycry1(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Hislordship12:
happy new month to y'all friends
same to u update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Chapter 30
[Interrupted]

“I need a cute couple nickname for you." Jane told me in the morning.

“NO."

“What about honey muffin?"

“ANYTHING BUT NOT HONEY MUFFIN."

“Sugar-"

“If you say sugar daddy I will slap you." I cut her off.

“Fine." She sighed. "What about honey baby?"

“nO."

“Muffin?"

“Nope."

“Sweetie?"

“Absolutely not."

“HONEY MUFFIN BUBBY BOO!"

“If you say one more nickname like that I will kick you out of my house."

“Whale?"

“Whale is better than honey muffin."

“IS THAT A YES?" Jane got excited. I glared at her and didn't respond. She stared at me without blinking for almost a minute.

“What?" I asked wondering if there was something on my face.

“I'm so gay."

“Really?" I asked sarcastically.

“oh yes, I'm gay and have a gorgeous boyfriend that I wanna name whale."

“I'm gay and have a gorgeous girlfriend who wants to call me whale." I put my head back down on a pillow on my bed and stared at Jane with a giant smile.

“Well...whale... I was thinking that I should tell my parents about us." My unspoken staring contest came to an end as my eyes widened and blinked in surprise.

“Really?"

“Yes. I want to."

“Like right now?" I asked. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment, maybe hoping to get answers.

“Yes. Right now."

“Right now right now?"

“No, tomorrow right now." She said sarcastically. “Yes right now, come with me." She got up from my bed and went by my side and I held out her hand.

“Alright." I grabbed her soft small hand and followed her downstairs. “Mom I'll be back in a minute! Going to go out with Jane!" Right before we walked outside my mom called back to us.

“Don't die!" Jane and I stopped and looked at each other laughing. Great encouragement mom.

Jane stopped at the door and looked at me nervously. I gave her a reassuring look and a nod.
She walked inside and called to her mom. Jane's parents were likable I guess but I hate hearing her parents yell, with each other and Jane, all the time.

“Mom?" Jane had called for the second time.

“What?! I'm on the phone." She called back from her room.

“It's important." The house filled with silence for a few long moments before Jane's mom came out of her room. “Is dad here?" Jane asked her quietly.

“No honey he has a big meeting today. What's this about?" Jane looked at me again nervously.

“Well there is something important I wanted to tell you." Jane grabbed my hand and somehow passed her nervousness to me. There was an awkward silence as her mom waited for Jane to start talking. “Would you be okay if I liked shedrack? Because I do. I know you don't really understand but I want you to." Jane said really fast. She stared at her confused.

“So is," she pointed to Jane and then me, “A thing now?"

“Yes. And shedrack's mom knows. She supports it."

“Okay..."

“So you're not mad?" Jane asked trying to hide her excitement.

“Why would I be? It's probably a phase anyway." The excitement from Jane's face faded away immediately.

“Mom. It's not a phase! I've never really liked a guy like the way I like shedrack. And even if I had, that doesn't make this a phase." Jane said trying to stay calm.

“How do so many people know they are in love? They still need to experience life don't they?" Jane's mum asked so seriously.

“No. Sometimes you just know. But there are people who struggle with trying to figure out who they like."

“Okay. You can go back to Shedrack's house now."

“That's all?"

“What? Do you expect me to make a cake or something? I have stuff to do."

“...ok." Jane had said too quietly for her mom to hear as she walked away. We walked back to my house and into my room without saying much. If it wasn't for Maggie running around us barking we would've probably stayed silent for a while.

"Hi there little pup! Did you miss us?" Jane said as she picked her up and put her on the bed.

“Hey Jane are you okay?"

“Yes." She said without looking away from the dog. I jumped next to her and gave her a hug. Jane smiled and leaned over. She put her hand around my back and kissed me softly without breaking her smile. We continued to kiss until she moved her lips to my neck. I almost couldn't breathe because the butterflies in my stomach were fluttering way too fast. Her lips touch mostly all of my neck and felt like fire. A good type of fire. Her lips went back to mine and her hands started to lift up my shirt. I broke apart for a moment.

“Wait." I got up from the bed and slowly closed my door, hoping my mom wouldn't hear it close. I sat with her again. She instantly pulled me down and lifted my shirt off of me. My heart raced fast enough I wondered if she could hear it.

I leaned closer to her and pulled her small shirt off too. I kissed down her neck and i went down to her chest, closer to her bra. Goosebumps filled my entire body when I felt her hands trying to unclip my trouser.

As she was slipping it off we heard her phone ring. She stopped for a moment and looked at me. Then she ignored it and took my trouser all the way off. I shivered and leaned closer to her removing her bra. Her phone stopped ringing. Jane slowly got on top of me and I laid all the way down. Her phone started ringing again.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ONE MAKE OUT SESSION WITHOUT A FREAKING INTERRUPTION." Jane yelled and slid off of me to grab her phone. She looked at who was calling and then looked at me. She looked surprised. “It's my mom."

TBC.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2018
please guys, tell me what you enjoy about in the story so far? and what do you think will happen in the next chapter?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Oscilo1(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2018
am enjoying your story hislordship
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
easy o jeje, take it slow oooo.

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by devilmaycry1(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2018
so far so good i dey thank u hislordship
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by paulohgirlie(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Thanks for d update

Jane mama might ve seen dem UnCloth thru Jane's room window grin grin grin
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Favouritetega(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Confirm
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2018
thanks guys for your wonderful comments ..
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by izaray(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Such kind of interruption can vex me ehn cheesy

Op tanks for the update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Love love
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2018
happy lovely weekend dears
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2018
chapter 31
[Leaving]

“Mom?" Jane's questioned as she answered the phone. She put it on speaker phone so I could hear too.

“I'm sorry I acted that way. I support you." Were the words that came from the phone.

“Thanks mom." Jane said as she smiled.

“And there's something I have to tell you."

“Okay ?" Jane looked nervously at me.

“As you know, your dad and I fight a lot. I told him that you're in love with a shedrack." Her mom said the last sentence a bit slower.

“Okay..."

“He said it was the last straw."

“Of what?"

“Your dad is leaving." There was a long silence following the shock.

“Because I'm in love with shedrack?" Jane asked quietly.

“No! It's not that." Her mom took a moment to think. “He just, I don't know. We don't love each other anymore."

“And now he doesn't have a reason to stay, because he doesn't love me anymore."

"I'm sorry." Her mom tried to squeeze in before Jane ended the call. At least her mom seemed genuinely sad. There was a mixture of confusion and disappointment on Jane's face.
Her mom had texted her a moment later saying she loved her.She stared at me with an unsure smile.

“Are you okay?" I asked her concerned.

“Yes. It's better some homophobic guy who constantly yells at my mom and I leaves, than having him in my house." She looked reassured by her own words.

“Even if that homophobic yelling guy is your dad?" I asked.

“I wouldn't consider him a dad. At least not mine."

“I love you. And your optimism, but that's just another plus."

“Would you love me even if I was a pessimist?" She smirked at me.

“Hmm... I'll have to think about that." I smiled sarcastically.

“Hey!" She laughed and pulled me into a soft warm hug. "Do you know what we should do?" She said in my ear.

“What?" I broke away from the hug.

“Go to the tree house." She smirked.

“IT'S ALMOST DARK."

“AnD?"

“WE WILL BE MURDERED."

“If we can be there in the middle of the night and not get murdered I'm sure we'll be fine at 6:45pm."

“Fine. But you better hold my hand the whole way. And be in front AND behind me at the same time somehow. Because I'm not going first or last."

“There is only one of me."

“Unfortunately."

“Are you saying if I had a twin you would date her too?"

“Maybe. NO JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU. But still you better not get me killed by going in that forest again. No matter how many times we've been there and seen no serial killers..."

“Do you want me to invite Goodness so there'll be someone behind you too?"

“BUT WHAT IF SHE'S THE SERIAL KILLER?"

“shedrack You need to stop watching horror movies ."

“Never."

TBC.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2018
sorry guys for keeping you waiting .

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2018
tanks for the update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:05am On Sep 18, 2018
skubido:
tanks for the update
yea you're welcome..
did you enjoy it?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Hislordship12:
yea you're welcome.. did you enjoy it?

sure,, more
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2018
chapter 32
[Don't leave]

“Do you have to go?" I begged Jane the next morning.

“Yes I already told you. My mom wants to 'get to know her daughter better' since she's been slacking as a mother recently. We're just going out for breakfast and she's taking me to the Mall. I'll be back soonish." She told me again as Maggie tried to eat her shoes again.

“See? Maggie doesn't want you to leave either." I tried persuading her again.

“Shedrack. I. Will. Be. Back. Soon. Calm. Yourself. You. Will. Survive. And you too little Maggie. I'm surprised your Dad was cool with getting a dog."

“Me too. I think she always wanted to be the 'cool mom' because her mom wasn't."

“I'm hungry." Jane said changing the subject as she opened the door.

“Jane, you're literally going out to eat."
•••••••••••

My mom and I were playing card games since we were bored and had the news in the background. Maggie was laying on my lap.

"One 8." She said as she laid down a card face down.

“BS I HAVE ALL THE 8'S!"

“Okay BS is an awful game to play with two people, I give up."

“Yep it would be more fun with Ja-"

“Shedrack, if you bring up Jane one more time I'm going to my room and staying there for the rest of the day."

“I'm sorry! I love you mom." I smiled.

“Mhmmm." My attention broke from my mom when I heard something bad come on the news.

“There have been reports of multiple gun shots fired at the Mall. The mall has gone into lockdown and the police have arrived on screen. When more information is present we will let you know immediately."

Jane told me she was going to the Mall.

TBC.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Favouritetega(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
poor Jane
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
wahala dey ooo

OP u abi,
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Arrrrrrgh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Again By Blair01 / The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.