Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141634 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2018
jagugu88li:

Just to get clarity, seeing that you are a lady and your friend is one of them, is your luck/destiny still intact?

I am failing to understand why he gets close to you, you still have contact with him given all you know. How are you sure you are not "an empty vessel" as the op puts it?

You have to get intimate with them or sleep with them "as the OP puts it"
Don't you guys read?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by phollybee(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Writs:
I laugh.

Same tin with Adeboye handkerchief distribution to congregation.

Unholy hypnosis?
dude, get the fact cleared, no distribution of handkerchief in the church.. K? U only buy it urself and raise it it up at prayer session to be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2018
tartarus:
Nigerians are fools Sha, and most of these fools are on Nairaland!!! No G-guy makes money from using girls destinies!!! grin

It's quite simple: if you have someone in the US(a trusted relative/friend), this person can easily buy Walmart credit cards, target cards etc and then you buy hacked ban.k log.ins from white guys on the deep Web using the Tor network. You can now load all those bought credit cards with the hacked logins and your trusted partner abroad withdraws the cash and then sends your cut via Western Union, MoneyGram etc.

Why is it when someone starts making quick and easy money, the typical Nigerian thinks it's diabolical?? grin

Guys doing diabolical things for money aren't G-boys but complete ritualists! They don't even know how to turn on a laptop.

Nigerians please enlighten yourselves! Stop watching African magic! No knowledge is a waste grin grin

Yeah, because it makes sense that someone who doesnt even know how to locate microsoft word on a computer is suddenly able to learn the complex nature of Tor and most (or the important ) Onion websites. Yaahhh, it makes so much sense now. You cracked the code "le hacke3r" Xd Xd Xdddd!!!1!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Efewestern: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2018
symbian123:

�. No be lie. Abk guys and yahoo na 5 and 6.. Almost 90% are into Yahoo. Even plus too. As long as u promise to take these ladies to bisyl, motel or even McCarthy beach, dem go open leg for air. And that's the end for them..

Oniovo put ur mind for ground, how will you conclude that 90% re into yahoo?, most of us re from that area na.. we know the yahoo boys rate keeps increasing but it's not up to 35% yet.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by agarawu23(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2018
People just cook up story and dump it here. How will a ritualist open up to u just like that?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by krushdripper(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
All this trast mentality must stop in 2017 abeg. G plus my foot
See this gbefun, mumu.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

LOL. What the hell does spiritual check up mean?

You must note that im not ur typical superstitious
Nigerian.

These bullshit stories have no effect on me

Are your parents or grandparents Nigerians? And did they grow up in Nigeria or where they always livin' abroad?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2018
hmm...
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by krushdripper(m): 6:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Challspace
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2018
agarawu23:
People just cook up story and dump it here. How will a ritualist open up to u just like that?

Yeah because ritialist don't have close paddies that they confined in. It's truly a mystery how an information like that got online.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by agarawu23(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Yeah because ritialist don't have close paddies that they confined in. It's truly a mystery how an information like that got online.
na cook up story just to make FP.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

So hearsays and tales is what you want us to accept as fact. And you will claim to be educated.

No wonder Africa is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by segneyukk(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2018
ladies are very plenty but wife is scarce......
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by simongonner: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2018
OP maybe saying the truth.. I have experienced one before.. three gals had their boobs sucked by an alhaja for 100k each... after he left their boobs grew very very large and they died some hours later.. anyone here that lives in makera,Kaduna south(2007-2010) can testify.. I saw it live and direct..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Hozier:
So hearsays and tales is what you want us to accept as fact. And you will claim to be educated.

No wonder Africa is the way it is.

Nobody is asking you to accept anything, you sub-human. He was asking how a ritualist will reveal something like this, which means he confirmed the existence of "Ritualist." You're a complete idiiot, i was only replying in the context of his comment. you are the reason why Africa is this way. Can't even read and understand context. lmao'ing at your life.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Hargbo(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Hozier:
Lies, myths and make-up stories spread faster than wildfire.

People would believe anything as long as there is a supernatural twist to it.

Missing dick myth
Receieve call and vomit blood myth,
Cure Ebola with salt myth
Steal destiny with yahoo+ myth
India vs Nigeria 99 1myth
All these have something in common - The supernatural (Superstition)

You claim to be using girls destiny for yahoo+ yet you are not even among the top ten richest people is your local government.

sharap there...e be like say you are one of them bah...na thunder go fire all of una Gboy one day...and most of them end miserable

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by anigbajumo(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2018
I laugh @people saying is fake story...

A fwend of mine had once told me "This jazz is for lady" no be 3rd party issue is between me nd my fwend.

The basic fact is that G-guys don't gat joy, they can do anything to gat the riches,No lautech peeps can come here nd say the story is fake coz they are @our disposal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2018
agarawu23:
na cook up story just to make FP.

Whether it's true or false, i don't know, but what i do know is that this stories are appearing too often and that leads me to believe that there is an element of truth in this so called myth.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2018
oliviacute:
In every nonsense there is a sense, if yahoo was that easy without plus am sure more than half Nigerians would have made it since.
Not all Nigerians are crime inclined like you, some of us have values and will NEVER indulge in any form of crime for money.

Ps.Yahoo simply means internet fraud, criminals make billions of dollars yearly worldwide from defrauding unsuspecting victims, USA, China, Indians, Russians are well known for their large numbers of internet criminals. Over here in the Nigeria, you guys still manage to squeeze the belief of juju into something ordinary as internet fraud. Hian!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by ochardbaby(m): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

Which king private jet the baba Dey use?
The day we stop all this jejeti stories n'a the day our sisters/brothers go start to enter car and get home safely.
Naija where did we get it this wrong?
See richest list 1-100 ritualist no make am. Why den do we need to waste our time on all this bulshit.

Once you loss your confidence,you are a Dead man.

Dangote has many many friends,I can guarantee that he will never discuss how he made it to the top with none of them,as he want that secret known to only his kids.

Once your friend start that bla bla bla,just used your brain if you have one and know say: n'a wash.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by dumie(f): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Irrespective of if the story is true or not, we sure are living in perilous times, people should be careful and don't be too easy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by thunderbabs: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2018
mikejj:
warn your friend to stop if your story is real..evil has no good end.

Dey no dey tell person. Stop or not, he will get served.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Daeylar(f): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:
Why do Nigerian men hate their women so much?
The hatred, rank misogyny and disgusting need to demean women at any opportunity is frankly nauseating.
What’s the aim of the fool that created this story if not to create another fembash? You people need to do better seriously.

Say this again and again and again, especially the part in blue,
Honestly I'm beyond disgusted,

The hate is too much,
Misogyny is so high in this country.

What's the point do this thread now? This thread doesn't condemn Yahoo, furthermore all this rubbish isn't even real, so what's the point of this thread?

Now I see what was said about people being misogynistic. People are banned for speaking out against rape, but others are not banned for defending rape even when they have a rule saying don't defend rape, mtcheww.
Now this.

How can a topic like this blatantly disrespecting women be moved to FP? Calling women living dead? Then all the ridiculous comments which follows insulting women. angry

Somebody will just tell tales by moonlight with the sole purpose being to insult women and it will be pushed to FP, mtcheww angry

Most Nigerian men don't deserve Nigerian women
I swear,
Wish women can just tell these misogynistic men to go fuçk themselves.

Pataricatering:
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !

Its so annoying, their job is to be insulting women left and right, that's the only thing they can use their lives for. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Leke001: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless post
I don't see what's useless about the post...It's unfortunate that our girls have become people of easy virtue as there is not a sence of moral decency amongst them anymore...My heart sincerely goes to those who are looking for wives amongst all ye prostitutes...In our days,we were thought that sex was sacred,for marriage...I rest my case joor!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by streamsofjoy(f): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:

This one na normal parole ... I even have yahoo plus friends that hide pot under their car seat,once they spot a potential ritual material(mostly broke girls),they give her a ride in the car...
Once she seats down there,the luck is taken...

Jesus!
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by rovher: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
How come the girls are ignoring the thread?

Scared that they might have been us
ed too?? cheesy

Kinda noticed it too...
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2018
pepethemaniac:

Whether it's true or false, i don't know, but what i do know is that this stories are appearing too often and that leads me to believe that there is an element of truth in this so called myth.
well, things like this happens and thast why the op came with one.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by misgab: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2018
some people can act very dumb and live in self denial. Bros, thank you for the post. I will advice ladies that have had sex outside marriage to go for deep deliverance in any MFM church around them. Again, same goes to Guys that has slept with this affected ladies because once you sleep with a used lady your destiny is equally being used as well. The bible is clear about issues like this when you sleep with a woman, two has become one. you become one in spirit, soul and body. Meaning you share same destiny, same demons etc.1 Cor 6:16. I know cos I have a good spiritual father Dr. D.K. Olukoya of MFM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pocohantas(f): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2018
They have taken these girls glory, but the guys that sleep with these girls recklessly beecause chastity should be for only women...their glories are intact bah? Tell me something.

That means most Nigerians no get glory again...LOL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2018
My other account was banned for calling out rapist apologists.

Seun knows his house is full of misogynistic assholes so he and his MODs (who are mostly idiots BTW) know he can make more money by moving this thread to front page because of the traffic it will pull.

Assholes breeding assholes

Daeylar:

Say this again and again and again, especially the part in blue,
Honestly I'm beyond disgusted,

The hate is too much,
Misogyny is so high in this country.

What's the point do this thread now? This thread doesn't condemn Yahoo, furthermore all this rubbish isn't even real, so what's the point of this thread?

Now I see what was said about people being misogynistic. People are banned for speaking out against rape, but others are not banned for defending rape even when they have a rule saying don't defend rape, mtcheww.
Now this.

How can a topic like this blatantly disrespecting women be moved to FP? Calling women living dead? Then all the ridiculous comments which follows insulting women. angry

Somebody will just tell tales by moonlight with the sole purpose being to insult women and it will be pushed to FP, mtcheww angry

Most Nigerian men don't deserve Nigerian women
I swear,
Wish women can just tell these misogynistic men to go fuçk themselves.

Its so annoying, their job is to be insulting women left and right, grin that's the only thing they can use their lives for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by cutedharmee: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2018
May God have mercy on us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.