Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141586 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

Like you read my mind grin cheesy cheesy grin

Total nonsense.....
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by chiefolododo(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh
I won't say That they have used you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Ukemeh247: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Our girl should be careful.
Most of them really need Jesus in their lives....

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by amunkita(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

There are several methods depending on the media (herbalist) used. Some old, some new but all still works the same.

To answer your queation, it's been several years back now. All I feel for ladies since is pity.
They want the good life and all without minding the source and possible effects later in life.

It's a pity, the ladies re easily enticed nd used..
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by SIRTee15: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2018
stanliwise:
seem you are among the few rational being here. Most of the posters has lost their sense of reasoning to illusions of their mind and has given their believes to many questionable spiritual concepts, Even the ones they have not experienced themselves nor have they confirmed any of the claims.
Most of their beliefs are based on indoctrination or hear-say stories that they were made to believe or the the ones they like to believe.

I think a typical blackman or a typical Nigeria man finds it difficult to discern when an event is spiritual or not.

guy calm down.....
travel to lekki and see how these young guys spend money recklessly.....
u will know something is wrong somewhere.....
someone told me the cheapest drink in a typical club in Ibadan is 150 thousand naira....
who buys them.....
in that economically strangulated town.....

one of the qualities of a rational mind is to question that which seems abnormal....
That's the only way we can understand our environment and profer both empirical, pragmatic and factual solutions to our problems.....
Rather than being dismissive of everything simply because it doesn't go along with our thought logic.....

look here, I've lived with pure yahoo guyz before....
before an oyinbo man wire his 100 dollars to u....
u go sweat....
some even engage in fasting and prayer.....
but we now have guyz blowing millions of naira in clubs in a single night....
the question is what changed....

right here on nairaland, we've read guys caught eating shit for reasons best known to them.....
badoo terror gang in ikorodu is intrinsically linked to yahooplus....
and a man has been caught with ten human heads in lagos.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and u are here saying we should dismiss it.....
common, be real....
these thing do happen and it portends a dangerous trend for our society....
and the sooner these criminals are flushed out, the better....
both the herbalists and their customers.....
can u flush out something u don't believe? undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Mr. The Earlier you change this your stance and all other ignorant people toeing the same part with you;the better for you...LIFE IS SPIRITUAL!! Repeat after me bro..LIFE IS SPIRITUAL!!...And the spiritual controls the physical!!..I have been there and i know what i am talking about!! Just as you have market where you buy and sell here, same in the spiritual world where most evil transactions are been made by all this babalawos, evils alfas and demonic occult.You see your politicians wearing some heavy rings on their hands and you think that is for fashion?? Those are demonic apparels from spiritual world to manipulate the physical..What that OP said is nothing but the truth!!And believe me when i say a whole lots of girls out there are nothing but WALKING DEAD.Not only girls even boys!! It is really sad..That is why you see so many people struggling with no head way...All virtues gone!!...On a personal note, I have brought about five girls to a babalawo before for checks if good to relate with only for him to tell me secretly when alone with him that they are all empty vessels!!! 5 different girls!! This is no supper story bro!!.. I have seen it all!!.. SO TO YOU BOYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE, BE CAREFUL with the kind of people you move with.. Stay virtuous and holy as that will save you a whole lots of trouble, watch the kind of party you go to and the most all be very PRAYERFUL!! There is so much evil going on in the world right now..Dont be a victim!!...We are surely at the end of time because there is so so much demonic contamination of human race out there.. Not only in Nigeria!!.. And that is enough reason for God to press the reset button in his Anger..A word is enough for the wise!!..As for Karma..It is as real as day break bro.. Stop living in ignorant delusion...It is dangerous!! Peace!
Hozier:
Karma is rubbish, it does not exist.

19 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Cock and bull crap!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by TheUbermensch: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

This one has fvcked many yahoo boys tire.. Lol. RIP in advance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Abraka in delta state
It's where delta state university is located
The number of G boys there is so alarming

Lol. Couldn't agree more.. Especially Ivie and river road. Abk guys fit do G for Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Your own brain is probably worse than fish brain sef since u believe this stupid story . It’s funny when a low intelligence person is calling people fish brain , lol

U don insult like three guys here already.. Wetin sef? Lol. They are just advising the ladies who go for guys like that cos they know majority of the G guys cannot be redeemed anymore. I understand ur point though before u yab me join. Lol
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by CuteCp(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

Madam why is it rubish. ..because he's asking biitches to be careful or what...if u think its rubbish i can link u up with a G+ guy...he'll definitely pay u well. ..but you'll never become somebody in this life till u die?..thats tge costly de t you'll have to pay. ...you'll never get married, you'll always be surrounded by bad lucks n you'll keep wondering why? no matter how u hussle youll never beb able to do shit with d money...na useless things go de finish ur money....d stuff will frustrate n drag u into doing runs...n d more men u sleep with...d more rich he becomes (the yahoo guy dat planted d seed in you)... yet u won't be able to give account of ur expenses...madam just pray make u no meet the ritualist when disguise himself as yahoo boy....and again..u ain't a guy so dont doubt, rather shut ur long mouth and learn.... (i ain't trying to insult u though)...have u met any G+ guy b4?. ...u haven't seen anything n u are here blabbing....see dis smallie see... if i begin to tell u wetin i de see and hear....u will hate rich young guys. ..bot restricted to young guys alone...95% of alhajis de inyo am too...but what do i even know ....you little ladies know better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by CuteCp(m): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless post
my guy quiet and learn. ..bo be lie...he's saying d truth....but viitches will never learn...there are Many ways to turn these girls into money making machine
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

The abk you talked about is it that abraka village

It's not a village. Show some respect. Lol. That little village u call it has produced hundreds of decorated men and women nationwide
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Seahawk: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Why do Nigerian men hate their women so much?
The hatred, rank misogyny and disgusting need to demean women at any opportunity is frankly nauseating.
What’s the aim of the fool that created this story if not to create another fembash? You people need to do better seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by symbian123(m): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2018
mitchyy:

Not in all cases sis. I and two of my brothers are into same line of business. We receive calls a lot from clients who want their jobs done, we monitor dollar rate because of fiverr gigs we buy and Facebook ads, and we of course talk about our clients a million times at home. Doesn't necessarily mean we are into Yahoo or what they call it. We are into digital marketing and online publicity.

Yahoo guys are very easy to spot but not with these alone. I've met quite a number of them when i was single and I didn't need a seer to tell me they are into that stuff.

Wow. Great! U just exposed ur full line of business. Lol. Abeg I'm interested in this digital marketing stuff.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Dollarship(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Eje jesu eje Jesu eje jesu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by chiefolododo(m): 12:57am On Jan 02, 2018
CuteCp:

Madam why is it rubish. ..because hes asking biitches to be careful or what...if u think its rubbish i can link u up with a G+ guy...he go pay u well. ..but you'll never become somebody in this life till u die? .u no go ever get married, u no go get cool job. infact u g9 d9 d ashewo till u die n yet u no go fit use d mobey do anything...u ain't a guy so dont doubt rather shut ur mouth and learn *i wasn't referring to u though)...have u met any G+ guy b4?. ...u never even see anything. if i begin to tell u wetin i de see and hear....u go gate rich fuys...but what do i even know ....you all know better
I open cap for you
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by CuteCp(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2018
amprat:
If your babe tells you no sex before marriage would you agree?
How would she decipher if you're one of the hanky guys .
True there are some greedy and lazy ladies that fall into wrong hands, but there are still some innocent ones no matter how few
Besides not every rich young guy is a yahoo guy, some still huzzle, work hard or are born with silver or even golden spoon.

what are you saying sweetie pie?....Nigerian girls are all materialistic includind d ones i know....though i dont blame them...nobody when no like money . .but we just hv to be careful because our girls own too much ..when u see a G guy u will know...it ain't hard to know them na...so stop saying that. I've seen so many ladies that left a very sweet n caring guy( even the ones wen take care of her n her siblings fees...even her parents well being...thats why i will never advice any guy to render any form of monetary assistance to our ladies ...they aint worth it. if ur papa no fit train u for skul...then u should go kill urself...yeah i say it n i got my reason ) to date these abroad guys. ....d guy go just Bleep n dump dem...they know that d relationship isn't gono last though, but de prefer to risk dia relationship just to hv a lil fun with dem ..my sister i don see n hear so many...i don even see so many useless girls wen G guys don use for money....some G guys will plant the tin inside her pussy....den any guy she sleeps with will be d one to pay...d guy guy go de collect all her n d guys she de sleep with stars, luck and good furtune

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by cbrass(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Akeem1759:
I wonder how nobody don mention Oshogbo IFE and Ilesha here ooo, all this thing na normal thing and even the girls now adays do Jazz to know whatzup... Truth be told, I left Gee cos I no fit do Wetin boys dey do for IFE dwn.. OP if I tell this your story na Just tip of the iceberg nko.. IFA Sise nko and Osole wey make sense.. LOL..

I was in osogbo last week and everything look dry, didn't see any rich dude driving about and by the way please don't put my home town of Ilesa in the list oo
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !
I understand your plight. Cautioning women to stop being their own undoing doesn't equate being a woman wrapped. If you go through my last thread and all you can still hold there is me being a woman wrapper. Then I am really sorry for you.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by bezimo(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2018
I would think this is true thats why for some ladies after hoeing with different men. Nothing works for them again coz their destiny has been collected. Career, marital..everything. you look at them. You wonder. What happened?

I hope girls can learn from this and be careful who they follow so that they dont end up as a victim with lots of regrets because of some change.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 02, 2018
mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry

Just to get clarity, seeing that you are a lady and your friend is one of them, is your luck/destiny still intact?

I am failing to understand why he gets close to you, you still have contact with him given all you know. How are you sure you are not "an empty vessel" as the op puts it?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tartarus(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerians are fools Sha, and most of these fools are on Nairaland!!! No G-guy makes money from using girls destinies!!! grin

It's quite simple: if you have someone in the US(a trusted relative/friend), this person can easily buy Walmart credit cards, target cards etc and then you buy hacked ban.k log.ins from white guys on the deep Web using the Tor network. You can now load all those bought credit cards with the hacked logins and your trusted partner abroad withdraws the cash and then sends your cut via Western Union, MoneyGram etc.

Why is it when someone starts making quick and easy money, the typical Nigerian thinks it's diabolical?? grin

Guys doing diabolical things for money aren't G-boys but complete ritualists! They don't even know how to turn on a laptop.

Nigerians please enlighten yourselves! Stop watching African magic! No knowledge is a waste grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tartarus(m): 1:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Seahawk:
Why do Nigerian men hate their women so much?
The hatred, rank misogyny and disgusting need to demean women at any opportunity is frankly nauseating.
What’s the aim of the fool that created this story if not to create another fembash? You people need to do better seriously.
Exactly, just another avenue to bash females

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bossmafia(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Who remembers the allegation against Obesere?

This shit is real!

This gross material plane is all about Evil but who created evil?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tpascal: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Really!!!

May God protect our sisters and daughters from the hands of evil men.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by guru90: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Please dis is 2018... don't come and be giving us akamu and fried fish. Secondly, your friend trusted you to tell you all dis shit but you snitched on him by bringing dis to nairaland

Yes..... De guy wanna saves some souls 2018.....
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by salmonkas178(m): 2:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Can I get you email addy? Just to send PM
I would appreciate..thanks ..happy New year
oliviacute:
In every nonsense there is a sense, if yahoo was that easy without plus am sure more than half Nigerians would have made it since,the ladies ranting here are probably those that have Yahoo boys as boyfriends riding G-wagon and venza so they don't want to hear that the guy got it through a terrible means,that's why they are saying it's lies.....them say nor be everything wen eyes see mouth dey talk.ladies am a fellow gal like u...but the truth of the matter is that life is too deep to understand, be wise girls
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by missyblissy: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Op your friend thinks he's balling na abi. Devil doesn't give anything for free the time to collect and payback will come. Your friend is a dead man walking angry
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Juliette05(f): 2:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Abraka in delta state
It's where delta state university is located
The number of G boys there is so alarming
thanks
I guess SARS will. Have a field day there
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Lexusgs430: 2:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Solution dey nah, after straffing make our ladies no let anybody wipe them. With tongue, mouth, handkerchief, cloth or tissue........

After the marathon, simply enter shower or no even shower sef......
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2018
Flickzvill:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6493156_humanpartsusedtoprepareconcoctiongtohypnotisevictimsyahooplusboy_jpeg636b42ee00a7eaf5cfa55d3920f0f7dc

Ok evening everyone, I am here to tell you what an old friend told me early hours of the day that has been disturbing me.

I came across an old friend of mine, mehn you needed to see his car, modern benz flashy rims and see his dressing we got to talk and I asked him the way forward, he said he did gee(Yahoo) and I was like how did you get this far? he replied " i plus up nw" asin (yahoo plus+) and I went foward to ask what he did, he didn't even hide it maybe bcz he trusted me this was what he told me.

"My guy as I start this gee tin e no pay me imagine clients go dey give me $200 why nw na em i go one baba like that, the man assure me say I go hit jack pot na just to do some rituals. At first I shake but after I go meet the man him give me hanky say if I sleep with any girl of my choice make I make sure say she sleep after sex then use the hanky clean the pussy then bring am for am.

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

Jesus, I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears he went on to say most Nigerian university female students are walking dead and empty vessels and he said he has been doing this for like 9 months. Just imagine the amount of innocent girls that are useless just bcz of material tinz. I am sorry to say but most of you girls are in big soup you need deep deliverance.

Happy new year

Fake story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / True Dirty Sex Stories.. / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.