Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues (352 Views)

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches / A Must Read : Stop Subjecting Your Wife To Emotional And Psychological Abuse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Shortcut2life: 3:57pm On May 28, 2023
I don’t feel love anymore and I practice emotional detachment despite being in a relationship with different women ..
The first month is exciting and when I start seeing their character and burdens and reactions I just lose interest .I just broke up with one today and i just feel it is baseless taking over their burdens this ladies are just broke and i can’t buy one’s loyalty for money ..
Women have this ugly character when you aren’t meeting up with their expectations and needs due to that it has made me cared less and made myself a priority.

2 Likes

Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
All hail the supreme one! The holiest of them all. None without a flaw or character defect. The best and spotless of all.

Sir, have you heard of mgtow?

2 Likes

Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On May 28, 2023
No woman will marry you like this. Pull yourself together, stop bitching.
Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by muyico(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2023
Best behavior but bad act
Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Jennyclay(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
If you claim the ladies you’ve being with in a relationship are broke then you’re also a broke man because you’re attracted to your kind.

BTW, you’re also a randy man. Shame on you!! Shame!!
Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Shortcut2life: 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
If you claim the ladies you’ve being with in a relationship are broke then you’re also broke man because you’re attracted to your kind.

BTW, you’re also a randy man. Shame on you!! Shame!!

grin grin Laugh in Chinese …

2 Likes

Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Shortcut2life: 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
muyico:
Best behavior but bad act

How can I stop and tolerate them more
Re: Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues by Olokobintin: 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
Billings don make baba rethink if na love these girls have for him or na transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Landlords Who Live With Their Tenants In The Same Premises Deserve Commendation. / Guys And Girls Who Does Cheating Hurt The Most / Nigeria Makes Me Want To Cry �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.