Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read (1026 Views)

MEN!! A Woman Who CAN'T COOK Is TRASH!!! (Photo) / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Women: Can you believe these are men? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Men and women are built differently and both genders always try to understand each other which can take an eternity. For women below are some things that you can identify with and about men but will and can never change.

I wasn’t staring at her!: Staring at beautiful women comes naturally to men and they will always deny it if you catch them”.

I’m not thinking about anything: “Sometimes these men just want their own space instead of bombarding them with questions”.

It’s a nice dress: “A man loves it when his woman dresses up just for him and not because she’s competing with another woman”.

I said I love you just yesterday: “Women are built with emotion and many women know that just because he doesn’t use the love word every day doesn’t mean he loves you any lesser”.

You are making me go late: “Men really do not understand why women have to be late at every event, you should try and respect the time he gives you”.

Yeah, you always look great: “Women all know that’s a standard response from men when they want to get out of a tricky situation, he knows you won’t believe him anyway, so why don’t you ask someone else instead”.

https://notedlifestyles.com/women-6-facts-changer-aboutmen-ladies/
Re: Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read by pefosa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
his nature....if he is bad guy you can't and if he is a good guy too

Re: Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read by Notedlifestyles(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
pefosa:
his nature....if he is bad guy you can't and if he is a good guy too
tongue this one weak me ooo Correct.
Re: Ladies – 6 Facts Women Can Never Change About Men – A Must Read by OgahBohz: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Abeg who get ijebu garri ? ....

See What A Girl Tell When I Ask Her This / My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone / Did I Do Anything Wrong

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8