Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (33169 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martinez19(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:

Am totally with u bro,so christians this is exactly the same way we react to bible stories
The hypocritical nature of the christians on this thread is not new to humanity. Watch as they call that pastor's congregation stupid where as there are unbelievable stuffs done by the god they believe in. Religion is a facade.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by nurusystem(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
enrich your pastor ,daddy freeze thank you jaree
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Masterclass32: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Have these people ever touched a Bible? So-called pastor destroying them cos they refused to seek knowlege .

Maybe 'god' also subscribes for data monthly. Or maybe he's on a weekly bundle.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
He literally "spoke to God" lol...these are the people I share a planet with.
Seriously, to think we share the same planet with this set of people gives me worries. I think a crusade will soon be on to let such person know that their brain is an App.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
exlinkleads:
People Rejoice As Their Pastor Calls God On Phone, This Buffoonery Must End This Year - Daddy Freeze - Video

Can you imagine this men of God biko nu. Has it gotten to this? OAP Daddy Freeze who has been know for his ardent criticism of men of God in Nigeria as well as other African countries just shared an outrageous video of a crazy man who calls himself a man of God.

In the video he shared on his Instagram account, the man of God was seen delivering a woman of evil spirit and was calling God on phone to inquire from him who the woman is and how the woman should be delivered.

I asked myself, are people this gullible? Is this really for real? This kind of video and show of little common sense at the beginning of 2018? This is indeed appalling and I believe this is why Freeze created #FreeTheSheeple.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/daddy-freeze-people-rejoice-as-their.html

Watch the video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdb8pc7nvWB/
I watched the video very well. All I see is comedy. Freeze is just being silly
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by magiki(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogaonos:
we dnt knw whetha d pastor was tryin 2 contact d hussy of d woman or sumone related 2 her.we nt ther we cant conclude.as 4 freeze d guy is creating a media sterotype.dt am against.nd his silverspoon guy no sabi hard life 4 naija dt y u dnt hear such 4rm dem 2face solid star rekado bank timaya.as 4 fake pastor e dey bible jesus said nt every 1 dt preach wit my name or my father name is of me.if u wan 2 knw a true man of GOD is 4rm his preaching.because devil cant giv a man d power 2 preach d wrd of God.dt hw i knw j.b joshua was geniue.dnt luk at whetha building collapse or e dey ride fyn jeep.wen u enta a church first study d pastor sermons.4 lik 6-12 sermons.because is d sermon is y jesus died 4 us.nd y God establish d church.hw do u knw a geniue sermon .is always mak u get sense nd open ur eyes more nd it practical.mak u undastand sum scripture d more.4 example ther a pastor in delta state preach sey if u ar a married woman nd u get irresponsible hussy u don pray tiya fast tiya 4 am 2 change but e no gree change e sey mak e submit am 2 God mak jesus ur hussy.a lady in dt church practice it nd things turn around 4 her nd e children.na dt kind wisdom preaching i dey talk about.if dem say pst chris is fake no quick judge wait study e teachings first 4 lik 6-12 sundays b4 u conclude.even wen a pastor is backsliding it shw in his sermon.otha aspect it his praya point but sermon is numba 1
Weldon, u make sense shall
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by macmiral: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
leverage:

Na I don't toy with the men of God but the pulpit thieves? yea I'm on them like stink on sh!t

Adeboye and oyedepo are iconic leaders and great men of God... So we they deserve our respect a lot
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by leverage(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
macmiral:

Adeboye and oyedepo are iconic leaders and great men of God... So we they deserve our respect a lot
angry you got their names wrong its adebole and oledepo and just cause they are "iconic" doesn't stop them from being a couple of pulpit thieves so yea they don't deserve sh!t from us
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Temysteve(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2018
femi4:
olodo
Wisdom is profitable to direct, ask God for it then come back to tell me who is olodo.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Temysteve(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Ajaodolapo:
such as telephone. Bro, pls, don't embarrass urslf. U r trying to defend utter foolishness.
smiley
Ajaodolapo:
such as telephone. Bro, pls, don't embarrass urslf. U r trying to defend utter foolishness.
read again and come back quote me like a reasonable being.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Temysteve(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
My pastor can't be ignorant enough to tell me that he call the creator on phone
dnt mis-interprete me i never said that, but what am driving @ is God can reveal the spiritual things to you @ any length if you walk with Him will all your heart.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by femi4: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Temysteve:
Wisdom is profitable to direct, ask God for it then come back to tell me who is olodo.
shut up....your foundation is poor, continue to swim in your folly
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Temysteve(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2018
femi4:
shut up....your foundation is poor, continue to swim in your folly
LMAO!! Such a clowncheesycheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by dannypaul(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

That's the problem. You believe that there is a god so you might as well believe the pastor called him on his cell phone. Who's to say he didn't? If your god can walk on water and make blind people see with saliva, then he can as well receive a phone call and respond to it. It is line with all the miracles he has put his seal of approval on.

I thought you read my "PS"? did I say I believe anything?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by asmovic(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
leverage:

grin what do you think I'm doing?
hallucinating.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by asmovic(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
leverage:

angry you got their names wrong its adebole and oledepo and just cause they are "iconic" doesn't stop them from being a couple of pulpit thieves so yea they don't deserve sh!t from us
guess you hold their birth certificates. An infidel will always be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walk out on masturbation. / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / 22 Doctrinal Beliefs Of Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.