Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (33171 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by KingMicky3286: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
exlinkleads:
People Rejoice As Their Pastor Calls God On Phone, This Buffoonery Must End This Year - Daddy Freeze - Video

Can you imagine this men of God biko nu. Has it gotten to this? OAP Daddy Freeze who has been know for his ardent criticism of men of God in Nigeria as well as other African countries just shared an outrageous video of a crazy man who calls himself a man of God.

In the video he shared on his Instagram account, the man of God was seen delivering a woman of evil spirit and was calling God on phone to inquire from him who the woman is and how the woman should be delivered.

I asked myself, are people this gullible? Is this really for real? This kind of video and show of little common sense at the beginning of 2018? This is indeed appalling and I believe this is why Freeze created #FreeTheSheeple.

Check https://jesuscaller..com/2017/12/i-know-who-you-are-by-pastor-usulo-i.html

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/daddy-freeze-people-rejoice-as-their.html

Watch the video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdb8pc7nvWB/

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Ajaodolapo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Temysteve:
The more you walk with God the more He move closer to you. You people lack the knowledge of the WORD. Don't mis-quote me 'i never said God can call the pastor on phone' but if you move closer to God to some extent He can reveal anything to you via any means of communication...
such as telephone. Bro, pls, don't embarrass urslf. U r trying to defend utter foolishness.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by femo86(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Which kain pastor be dis

What network God dey use ooo grin grin

Dis one weak me abeg...HABA

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by jimyjames(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
bunch of fools
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Chedas: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
why not??!!!!!! It's very possible!!!!
Just lyl you xtians blive wen a crackhead ws alleged to av said he would come thru the clouds to come judge sinners, defying gravity in the process. Dnt u guys gaze on the heavens expecting him?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by deebrain(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
This guy is nothing but a piece of sh**.

Many sheeple, tithe paying folks like yours truly KNOW THAT PEOPLE THAT DO THESE THINGS ARE FRAUDS. So is he going to talk about pastors involved in rituals and think we dont know the truth?

Crap.

Rather than him telling us about the Tithe Against Poverty initiative (which i personally admire) he busies himself with the obvious.

All coward talk.

Hisses...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Zeus787: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Msthewww. Another rubbish quoting another rubbish.
I mean what's d difference btw Islam and xtianity? Same bulkshit
auwalyau:

"They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One God (Allah)". Qur'an Chapter 9: verse 31
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Paulosky1900: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin which network is God using"" MTN,GLO,9MOBILE,or AIRTEL?
Jesse01:
lol d Nigga call God on phone grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Angrymode: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
This must be a movie or a drama at the church. I am confused if this can be real shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone from Zimbabwe needs to confirm this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Pecca: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Chronic hunger along with ignorance and illiteracy will lead to this.
Not just hunger. It is the level of hopelessness in the country. Devine intervention of any form, whether sensible or not, is welcome. God created us made us sensible and discerning...not fools!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Temysteve:
The more you walk with God the more He move closer to you. You people lack the knowledge of the WORD. Don't mis-quote me 'i never said God can call the pastor on phone' but if you move closer to God to some extent He can reveal anything to you via any means of communication...
olodo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is Christianity for you, pple believe whatever their pastor tell them...

There is a place where the Bible says God was drunk......

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martinez19(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is what brain rot descends on people. However, if one can believes that God made a donkey talk, split a large water(the red sea), rained fire from heaven and walked on water, then I wouldn't be surprised if they believed God could speak through a phone. In fact, as a christian, this should not be seen as foolishness and gullibility because with God all things are possible. Such is the brain rot religion descends on people.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Ogaonos: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
magiki:
This could be one of the greatest lie coming up this year
we dnt knw whetha d pastor was tryin 2 contact d hussy of d woman or sumone related 2 her.we nt ther we cant conclude.as 4 freeze d guy is creating a media sterotype.dt am against.nd his silverspoon guy no sabi hard life 4 naija dt y u dnt hear such 4rm dem 2face solid star rekado bank timaya.as 4 fake pastor e dey bible jesus said nt every 1 dt preach wit my name or my father name is of me.if u wan 2 knw a true man of GOD is 4rm his preaching.because devil cant giv a man d power 2 preach d wrd of God.dt hw i knw j.b joshua was geniue.dnt luk at whetha building collapse or e dey ride fyn jeep.wen u enta a church first study d pastor sermons.4 lik 6-12 sermons.because is d sermon is y jesus died 4 us.nd y God establish d church.hw do u knw a geniue sermon .is always mak u get sense nd open ur eyes more nd it practical.mak u undastand sum scripture d more.4 example ther a pastor in delta state preach sey if u ar a married woman nd u get irresponsible hussy u don pray tiya fast tiya 4 am 2 change but e no gree change e sey mak e submit am 2 God mak jesus ur hussy.a lady in dt church practice it nd things turn around 4 her nd e children.na dt kind wisdom preaching i dey talk about.if dem say pst chris is fake no quick judge wait study e teachings first 4 lik 6-12 sundays b4 u conclude.even wen a pastor is backsliding it shw in his sermon.otha aspect it his praya point but sermon is numba 1

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
look! i would like to send God a text too, maybe take a nakid selfie with God and smoke some ganja with God. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martin0(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
gypsey:
look! i would like to send God a text too, maybe take a nakid selfie with God and smoke some ganja with God. grin

Hahahahahah abi ooogringrin

It very clear that pastor is Mendacious!gringrin

Crooked pastors everywhere!

God has a glo,etisalate and MtN sim cards am gonna call him as soon as possible!grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahah abi ooogringrin

It very clear that pastor is Mendacious!gringrin

Crooked pastors everywhere!

God has a glo,etisalate and MtN sim cards am gonna call him as soon as possible!grin
yes! call God before God's charger or Airtime runs out grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martin0(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
gypsey:
yes! call God before God's charger or Airtime runs out grin grin

Yeah am having a chat with him right now!
He have me is username!gringrin

He told me that I should tell u to visit him as soon as possiblegringrin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah am having a chat with him right now!
He have me is username!gringrin

He told me that I should tell u to visit him as soon as possiblegringrin
well.. tell him to visit me instead if he wants to smoke, i am the one with the ganja! grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by opribo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yet see the woman kneeling down and raising her two hands in the air while the scammer is calling fooling himself that he is calling God with a man made mobile phone.

People are indeed in bondage. I thank God for my life.

Daddy Freeze should not stop exposing them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
gypsey:
well.. tell him to visit me instead if he wants to smoke, i am the one with the ganja! grin

Oh really!

Well I told him u ve some ganja but he doesn't wanna come to you coz it . Miasma.gringrin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by leverage(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
asmovic:
start the year sensibly Pls.

grin what do you think I'm doing?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nor I'm using MTN we don't call me rather we see him everywhere we go cheesy

nice one
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by leverage(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
banjo022:
who is your father?

My dad is Abraham heard of him?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Shaev7(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where are the people who detest the honouring of Mother Mary in the Catholic church?
Many Nigerians shall continue to die and ruined in the hands of some of this Pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by leverage(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
macmiral:

I pity your destiny

Use one thread to destroy your life in burning hell

By the time freeze repents, and you are carrying all his proposed punishments, you will know Men of God are not to toy with...

Na I don't toy with the men of God but the pulpit thieves? yea I'm on them like stink on sh!t
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Richy4:
That could be a drama performed in church.. because Sometimes things are not the way it seems..

are u sure u are not a member of that church
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
d pastor for put the phone for loudspeaker
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
but one thing I don't understand is this,why do christians disbelieve this stuff,I mean there are more unbelievable stuff in the bible like Noah's ark which I don't even expect a 10 year old kid thinking to blv
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martinez19:
This is what brain rot descends on people. However, if one can believes that God made a donkey talk, split a large water(the red sea), rained fire from heaven and walked on water, then I wouldn't be surprised if they believed God could speak through a phone. In fact, as a christian, this should not be seen as foolishness and gullibility because with God all things are possible. Such is the brain rot religion descends on people.
Am totally with u bro,so christians this is exactly the same way we react to bible stories
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martinez19(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:

Am totally with u bro,so christians this is exactly the same way we react to bible stories
The hypocritical nature of the christians on this thread is not new to humanity. Watch as they call that pastor's congregation stupid where as there are unbelievable stuffs done by the god they believe in.

Walk out on masturbation. / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / 22 Doctrinal Beliefs Of Deeper Life Church