Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (44991 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by tonytony208(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.

I'm a Catholic but I don't understand this one. Are you sure you aren't trying to give the Catholic Church a bad image? Are you sure you aren't making this nonsense up?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Earthquake1: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
May God help!!!!

There is no God!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Chukazu: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
You too give your own to a Reverend Sister so that you both of you can faithful and miraculously look up to God for provision sad

Now she is looking up to you
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uboma(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
I will send her packing out of my house.

She can choose to stay with the Clergyman or with her parents.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wickyyolo: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.
Oga, you dont know how blessed you are.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Earthquake1: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
wickyyolo:

Oga, you dont know how blessed you are.

That his wife gave a whole month's salary to a priest.

What is wrong with the African mentality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lekonso: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce.
she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick.
her and the pastor deserve each other
You are still a child of the devil, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by postmann: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Your first error is your inability to bring your wife under the canopy of your spiritual fortress where you're her first priest. Had you done that, she wouldn't be a Catholic and you an RCCG member.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sanchez01: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I dare say, I am yet to see any happily married woman:
I mean one who loves, respects and listens to her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

They won't stop, a miracle must happen in this 2018.
You have a way of going off points with most of your assertions which is rather amusing.

I'd rather not comment on the marital issue at hand because it is fused with religion.

What the OP's wife did is called FIRST FRUIT giving. Interestingly, it is a culture among many Christians and silently pronounced than tithe in itself. It might not necessarily be tied to the many off points you highlighted in your post.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Duru009(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:
She didn't notify you, because she did not want you to stop her.

I don't think it's always about doctrine, your wife is the typical Nigerian wife, the church is their only relief from the pains and challenges that comes with marriage.

Is she trying to conceive?

Oh gush! U just spoke my mind !
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Teniola2000: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Are u a fool. ..

Pls tell those Assholers

Trending on JoelsBlog

See The Mind locking Response a Fan gave to Bob Risky for saying he will snatch peoples Husbands in 2018 Here:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-snatch-your-husband-and-suck-him-dry-bob-riskys-new-year-resolution-revealed/

Nigerian Man release his Sex tape with an Asian Woman,After Blackmailing her and she refused to give in (Watch Video):
https://joelsblog.com.ng/igbo-man-in-soup-after-leaking-his-s3x-tape-with-an-asian-woman-cheating-on-her-husband/
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Go to the Rev. Fr and demand the money back. Most importantly, warn him to stay away from your wife.

Simple.

You are married. The money she gave away did not belong to her. It belongs to the family.

It is not spirituality. Her problem is stupidity. If you let this slide, one day the Rev. Fr or a sleazy pastor will capitalize on her gullibility to convince her that her marriage to you is not ordained by God. What follows next will be like magic.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Butoneday2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Please leave it for God since she said that the spirit ministered to her. And don't take any action.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by tee4naija(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
It is right when a woman gives her entire income as a seed in her church buy wrong when a man tries same.The level of stupidity in some Nigerians is epic.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Earthquake1: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Now I understand why the likes of Oyedepo ride private jets while the people are suffering.

Your family needs that money more than that priest.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by BabaO2: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

You are not her Lord of lords. Abeg don't come in-between her and her God. It is her belief, and surely it will work for her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by coputa(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any. serious disagreement for now.
If you are really an RCCG member as you claimed and which I equally doubt,you should know that your church also practice the FIRST FRUIT offering,which is the sum total of all your income at the beginning of the Year.
How is your wife's actions different from that of your church.
Don't start this year by mocking the church(God).

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

You have a way of going off points with most of your assertions which is rather amusing.

I'd rather not comment on the marital issue at hand because it is fused with religion.

What the OP's wife did is called FIRST FRUIT giving. Interestingly, it is a culture among many Christians and silently pronounced than tithe in itself. It might not necessarily be tied to the many off points you highlighted in your post.

What exactly is the off point in that post?

Which FIRST FRUIT, did she just start working? undecided
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sanchez01: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
postmann:

Your first error is your inability to bring your wife under the canopy of your spiritual fortress where you're her first priest. Had you done that, she wouldn't be a Catholic and you an RCCG member.
I thought same. He must have married her with the condition that he would allow her practice her religion since he could not be convinced to let go of his.

Regardless, Catholic, Protestants all align with First fruits.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ehissi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

That is not the Spirit of God. She was unwise, if she were single then it would have been okay, but since she is married to you as her head she must tell you first.

Except, she had to do it spontaneously were it would have been difficult to perform it if she must tell you first. Else, it is wrong for her to do so.

If she did it because she felt you would stop her, then you guys need to sit down and discuss with each other and understand the purpose of finances in your home and how and when to give.

Why? Whatever blessings she sought to acquire via obeying the instruction can be easily cut short, if she acts unwisely, especially if she doesn't regard your role as her head in her life.

The same applies to men, refusing to love and honour your wife in marriage can hinder your prayers in your home according to the bible.

Pastor Benny Hinn once made a profound statement, he said once that his wife came to tell him of a vision God showed her of something she should start doing within the home.

He boldly stated that a thief cometh by the window, the shepherd cometh by the door, if God wants it done, then let it show to me as head of the family. And truly God showed him the vision precisely as he had shown his wife.

So if she says she was led by the Spirit of God, then she must tell her husband, who is her head even as God is his head.

Modified: Please note that when I said that is not the Spirit of God, I meant that it wasn't the Spirit of God that told her not to tell you. And that is why I said it is unwise.

Doing what she was led to do and telling you about it are two different things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by nextstep(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
WTF? So now the church encourages spouses to hide their income from one another, ignore the welfare of the family in exchange for some "seeds"? My wife would have a very serious case to answer if she did this... ah ah.. this is time for school fees and belt tightening, and she wants to help the pastor pay his own school fees abi? Isn't the husband the head of household? Why is he not consulted? Is the church usurping the husband's authority in the household, in spite of God's confirmation of such authority?

Not cool at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by kunlesmiles(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I mean one who loves, respects and listens to her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married Nigerian women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

very intelligent and matured contribution

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Onliie(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Also keep your January salary. If she asks you for money, tell her you've sown it as seed.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by adekhingz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce. she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick. her and the pastor deserve each other

haba. person cannot give offering in peace again abiii?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by wickyyolo: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Earthquake1:

That his wife gave a whole month's salary to a priest.

What is wrong with the African mentality?

It's not African mentality you're just an atheist.

Its what nature calls give and take action.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by adekhingz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce. she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick. her and the pastor deserve each other

haba. person cannot give offering in peace again abiii?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sanchez01: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

What exactly is the off point in that post?

Which FIRST FRUIT, did she just start working? undecided
I can't believe you just asked if she just started working. For someone who was able to analyse the situation at hand but cannot understand that there are different types of First fruits.

There is the first fruit of increase, if addition, of the first born, among so many others.

First fruits are not tied to problems in one's life as you assumed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uniqueman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on

She did the right thing?! He should be happy with her?! Absolute nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by oliverealtor: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The most unhappy married Nigerian women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

you must be real, we are on it. Solace in the house of God, my marriage is 10 years yesterday but its well oooo

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by afbstrategies: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
There are a lot of brainwashing going on and millions of gullible Nigerians should be blamed for this nonsense. The husband should simply ask the pastor to return the money to him, period.Thank God I am married to a woman who will not make such an irresponsible and hasty decision.

Those who are siding with her, how many of you gave your pastors your salaries? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by mostyg(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on
If the husband in turn had sow his whole income for the same month, what would they have survived on?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by begwong: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if my brother allowed his wife to pull that stunt i will murder a hoe. no woman will take my brother for a fool as long as i live
Na your type they be house boy for their wife wen married. Better sharrap dia or I show your fiancée this chat to deal with u. ✔✈

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.