Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (44978 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
She did not do the right ting. From my bible I've learnt that the husbands blessing upon his wife supersides that of any pastor upon the same Lady. Chat me up. "Christ is the head of the man,and the man is the head of the woman". This is a very spiritual order. It has nothing to do with being the boss at home. Understand the spiritual aspect and you will know your wife is wrong. I'd send you a shot message you can listen to.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Onliie:
Also keep your January salary. If she asks you for money, tell her you've sown it as seed.
i love this

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sunmolar(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I dare say, I am yet to see any happily married woman:
I mean one who loves, respects and listens to her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married Nigerian women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

They won't stop, a miracle must happen in this 2018.
how can woman be happy with these ego of been at the receiving end. They never get satisfy with receiving. You have to possess a contentment attitude to be happy.
why go out of your way to sow without your husband knowing, maybe she forgot the husband is her Lord. There should be an element of trust in a relationship. No amount of excuses is enough to play intelligently on her husband.
I will suggest the husband sow is January salary as seed without her consent. grin
pocohantas:

I mean one who loves, respects and listens to her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married Nigerian women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

how can woman be happy with these ego of been at the receiving end. They never get satisfy with receiving. You have to possess a contentment attitude to be happy.
why go out of your way to sow without your husband knowing, maybe she forgot the husband is her Lord. There should be an element of trust in a relationship. No amount of excuses is enough to play intelligently on her husband.
I will suggest the husband sow is January salary as seed without her consent.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by stanliwise(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on
In case of next time I will advise you say
"I think she did the the right thing".
Remember you're dealing with someone else issue here.

Don't mind me if I sound annoying.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

I can't believe you just asked if she just started working. For someone who was able to analyse the situation at hand but cannot understand that there are different types of First fruits.

There is the first fruit of increase, if addition, of the first born, among so many others.

First fruits are not tied to problems in one's life as you assumed.

Naso. So, why do they give it?
Is it not for the windows of heaven to open and shower them with blessings...? ? grin grin

I'm still waiting for you to point out the off point.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by postmann: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

I thought same. He must have married her with the condition that he would allow her practice her religion since he could not be convinced to let go of his.

Regardless, Catholic, Protestants all align with First fruits.

Not all protestant practice the first fruit offering. Catholics in general don't practice first fruit offering. Morever, first fruit offering ought to be January salary or income, marking the first fruit of the year, i.e. for those that practise it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Harrynight(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:
She didn't notify you, because she did not want you to stop her.

I don't think it's always about doctrine, your wife is the typical Nigerian wife, the church is their only relief from the pains and challenges that comes with marriage.

Is she trying to conceive?

���� ur comment is everything grin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by stanliwise(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
jaggedboi:
She did not do the right ting. From my bible I've learnt that the husbands blessing upon his wife supersides that of any pastor upon the same Lady. Chat me up. I'd send you a shot message you can listen to.
Hmmm, and there cannot be any exceptions.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by sammylink: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yes she doesn't have to inform you because she knows you are her ATM Machine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
lekonso:
You are still a child of the devil, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ.
even annanias and saphira made their offering (and stealing) as a husband and wife team.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by labelle123(f): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
Happy new year Nairalanders,

My wife is very churchy and spiritual. I love her for that but she told me this morning that the spirit ministered to her to sow something huge to a reverend father, so she carried all her December salary and gave to a reverend father. I asked her why she didn't notify me before she undertook it and she said such instructions should be carried out without anybody's knowledge.

I'm not a catholic member, I'm RCCG. catholic members in the house, is that how your doctrine is? We are young couple and I wish we don't have any serious disagreement for now.
Nobody is force to sew seed she did it willingly without the consent of the priest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by lekonso: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oga husband there is nothing wrong in what your wife has done. I'm surprised you said you are RCCG and does not know what is sacrifice. For your information when Pastor Adeboye retired from University of Lagos, he collected his gratuity, the whole sum without touching a dime from it and God told him to divide the whole money into 3 parts and instructed him (Pastor Adeboye) to give the whole money to 3 different ministries, which he did. Look at what God has done in his life today. I warn you very seriously if you do anything to that your wife because of what she has done, you will see the anger of God. In any case i'm very sure you will come back to this platform to share the testimony of what God has done in the life of your wife. She does not need to tell you before she obeys God, so that you will not prevent her. If she has told you, you will not allow her to obey God.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Harrynight(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by cooldude62(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

You're spot on!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
begwong:

Na your type they be house boy for their wife wen married. Better sharrap dia or I show your fiancée this chat to deal with u. ✔✈
say what you will.
nothing remains changed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ushafe(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
if i were you i would be filing for divorce.
she respects the pastor's dick more than your own dick.
her and the pastor deserve each other
I THINK YOU LACK DIRECTION

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by onlyme07(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
postmann:

Your first error is your inability to bring your wife under the canopy of your spiritual fortress where you're her first priest. Had you done that, she wouldn't be a Catholic and you an RCCG member.

And who says she will not give to her pastor if she attends RCCG.? The issue looks somehow though. There is no justification for the woman doing suxh but she's the best to tell her husband the reason behind her action.
Marriage is always clumsy so,op,thread sofly and don't tag it along religion.

It might have been her plans while growing or a promise to God for a loving husband or God's faithfulness to her household or her new year resolution. A yoruba adage says,if you see a home without rancour,ask the woman the magic.

Don't judge her and don't let ego set in. The lord you serve will direct you on what to do and see the reason behind her action
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by fuckpro: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Lol....even this morning I gave her 4k as she was going to work. She works with FCMB and I was thinking of stopping her so that she go for postgraduate studies
...you did the right thing by not reacting
...bottom line is whatever she did was from a heart filled with love
...pay no attention to divisive suggestions

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Richy4(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
can you just imagine OP opening a joint account with the wife in future? smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by morereb10: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
lol
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by AlphaStyles(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
aaaah this one dem dy spine am easily God help us ooo
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by IMASTEX: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Very brilliant analysis, went through all your remarks to ops. I second your thought line.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
ushafe:

I THINK YOU LACK DIRECTION
no wonder feminists are killing nigerian men grin
u just nothing but brainwashed robots who just go YES YES to everything women do.
lmfaoooooooooo
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by itsandi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
if its her money, she can do anyhow but if its your money, tell her to vomit it for you grin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sanchez01: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso. So, why do they give it?
Is it not for the windows of heaven to open and shower them with blessings...? ? grin grin

I'm still waiting for you to point out the off point.
Why they give it rests with teachings of the Scriptures. It is deeply rooted in faith and those who practice it believe it works for them.

Your off points as mentioned were

1. Assuming their home isn't smooth. Hence, women as the OP's wife would always find it easier to listen to pastors or priests. I find it rather conclusive, owing to the fact the OP never mentioned anything as such.

2. Assuming that she is without a child yet. Hence, the reason for giving.

My point is, this is a marital issue at hand and every comment here might just end up fuelling discord between the OP and the wife. One cannot be too careful.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by AdesuyiVictor: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am sure you also did not inform her before bringing a private matter that can be reasonably resolved at home to the public.
Also, it was wrong for her to have done that without your consent but I'm sure you know why she must have made such decision without your knowledge for a purpose.

Listen, though it was given to a Reverend father, but see it as a first fruit in her own understanding, given to God, and not man. Forgot what the money will be used for.
Do you know that everything sown will b reaped? It will surely, and it is your family that will enjoy the reward. I'm sure you will not come here in public asking questions if you saw an instant reward of what she did. Please understand.

Please it is not about one church doctrine, don't give chance to the devil by allowing people to tarnish the image of God. A church is not a building, it is a body of Jesus Christ himself, He is the head of it, so giving is not a one church thing, it is a principle that even atheist and other religion adopt, and it works be it RCCG or Jehovah witness. Mind you, I also attend RCCG.

Finally, please as young couples, discuss private matters like this in bed with your wife, you will become more confused bringing it to the public, especially nairaland.com.

Stay blessed.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by jaggedboi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
stanliwise:
Hmmm, and there cannot be any exceptions.
No exceptions. spiritually a girl is under her parents. At once she is married she is under the man. If you don't get your husbands blessings the pastors blessings null and void( NOTE: this does not apply when the man is a drunk or wayward) based on what the OP wrote,his wife's seed is void because the spiritual head did not know about it.
I have given my 50k to give to my pastor. He collected it and still approached me afta a Sunday service to be sure I know about it. Because he believes if I do not approve of it then it's useless. This topic is a bit deep. I can send u a shot message u can decide afta listening to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Ournolly: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I like your reasoning, so true!
As a man at the stage of marriage, I don't look towards religious women.
Your above point is one of the numerous reasons. Don't want a woman that will be married to church and not me.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Sanchez01: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
postmann:

Not all protestant practice the first fruit offering. Catholics in general don't practice first fruit offering. Morever, first fruit offering ought to be January salary or income, marking the first fruit of the year, i.e. for those that practice it.
Quite true and I agree with the latter part of your post.

However, I might be that of increase since a handful of people experience pay rise and other bonuses during December. It could have been any kind of First fruit offering.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by uniqueman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:
Strangely enough I don't see anything wrong with what she did, maybe because I'm not married yet.

Or I guess the major issue is that she didn't seek your approval.... undecided

But, does it mean you always seek her approval before you dash anyone money?

Just asking....

It is really sad that you don't see anything wrong with what she did.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Harrynight(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Yes. She is trying to conceive. The marriage is just four months

why is the making of babies prime reason for getting married

thatz #005 wrong reasons why ppl getting married

u xpect ur marriege to last wen marrying for wrong reason?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by eeewise(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
that's an example of a moronic Christian! you give your salary as if u are not under authority she is her own boss,no rev for her husband

sadly the husband does not see anything wrong with it smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.