Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) (8210 Views)

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by bsideboii(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
OP,u sure say you no put detergent for that thing
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
olawaletimi:
Henhen, What a wonderful chef you should be in that case.
abi
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
bsideboii:
OP,u sure say you no put detergent for that thing
my brother I never wan die
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by RedDistrict: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Yam and Ripe plantain inside Omo water grin
chai!
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by jericco1(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2018
you need to check yourself
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
jericco1:
you need to check yourself
what I go use bro
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by IVORY2009(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
LagosCiti:
Na wa ooo grin
Hunger bad. . . grin

Hungerbad oooo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
If your dear husband can't cook this simple stuff I beg file for a divorce

What is this?

Yam and unripe plantain in Omo water? undecided
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2018
RedDistrict:
Yam and Ripe plantain inside Omo water grin

chai!

Exactly what I saw!
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2018
loneatar:
You dont peel plantain?

Chei, you just show yaself.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Prognose:

What is this?

Yam and unripe plantain in Omo water? undecided
you are unknown gender there is no omo water in That pot
The pot was on fire this guy or girl

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
If your dear husband can't cook this simple stuff I beg file for a divorce
Correction, you ain't cooking, you're boiling.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2018
mfa6ix:
Correction, you ain't cooking, you're boiling.

Mr teacher thank you
Over know person
Happy New year bro
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
Mr teacher thank you Over know person Happy New year bro
Same Cook grin
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2018
mfa6ix:
Same Cook grin
same cook
How bro
What do you mean
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
IS THAT NOT GOAT FOOD? undecided
As a Rivers man, you are supposed to know what that is. That's how they prepare onunu

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
As a Rivers man, you are supposed to know what that is. That's how they prepare onunu

can you prepare it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8yPv5vopU

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
robosky02:

can you prepare it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8yPv5vopU
Yes I can, I do prepare it. I ate it last week
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oyindidi am not from Rivers state so I don't know what you are talking about
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by robosky02(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes I can, I do prepare it. I ate it last week

I ate it on chrismas day with one big fish

your rivers people are very good in cooking

hope you are good here too
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2018
robosky02:

I ate it on chrismas day with one big fish

your rivers people are very good in cooking

hope you are good here too
Yes I can, I would've prepared a more delicious peppersoup for you thogrin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
Oyindidi am not from Rivers state so I don't know what you are talking about
I was referring to deadrat. So, why were you boiling yam and ripe plantain?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was referring to deadrat. So, why were you boiling yam and ripe plantain?
my plan was to take it with stew
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Prognose:

Chei, you just show yaself.
How?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
my plan was to take it with stew
shocked like seriously! I was thinking you wanted to prepare onunu.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked like seriously! I was thinking you wanted to prepare onunu.
Nooo
Do I know what's onunu or see it before
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
Nooo
Do I know what's onunu or see it before
You've seen it today. Nice meal cheesy
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
You've seen it today. Nice meal cheesy
thank sis
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2018
olawaletimi:
Henhen, What a wonderful chef you should be in that case.
not only in that case bro
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by robosky02(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes I can, I would've prepared a more delicious peppersoup for you thogrin

for real?

I heard fish is costly? how will you do it grin
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
robosky02:

for real?

I heard fish is costly? how will you do it grin
Yes, the one I bought for 1k was very small. Happy new year
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes I Know. Its One Of My Dad's Favourite Food. Abeg for Me Its Not Sweet... I Dont like It

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Hides In The Toilet To View Nudes He Did Not Know I Sent. / Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.