Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,366 members, 7,868,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) (8275 Views)

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
People do Boil Yam, Plantain and potato without peeling. There is this believe that cooking the aforementioned food without peeling reduce it Sugar Content.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
I know...buh boiling it together with something raw ,like rice is badddd.
But will it not enter the yam itself? cheesy which means, it's not good to cook yam with the skin on it (According to your logic)
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
SpareNo1:
But will it not enter the yam itself? cheesy which means, it's not good to cook yam with the skin on it (According to your logic)
yes.its not good..or is it?.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by williamdeluxe(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
tasty indeed... I will rather for it to be tasteless than for me to eat chicken poo. Biko.

lol chicken poo

u have probably eaten worse

bliv me it wnt kil u to eat a lil dirt

d food u buy at eateries ar no different..
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
williamdeluxe:

lol chicken poo

u have probably eaten worse

bliv me it wnt kil u to eat a lil dirt

d food u buy at eateries ar no different..
for sure....we have eaten worse........Only God that helps us
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
you are unknown gender there is no omo water in That pot
The pot was on fire this guy or girl

Lol, just pulling your leg.

All the same I'm a guy and definitely cook better than you angry
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
yes.its not good..or is it?.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it ma. You are just being worried over nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy Have you forgotten this food we talking about go through serious cooking/heating?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Prognose:

Lol, just pulling your leg.

All the same I'm a guy and definitely cook better than you angry
go sit down Prognose
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
go sit down Prognose
Am sitting already.
Don't worry, I will make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow and post it on your thread. A challenge!
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Prognose:

Am sitting already.
Don't worry, I will make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow and post it on your thread. A challenge!
I accept how much is involved
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Prognose: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
I accept how much is involved
Bragging rights for best male cook on Nairaland.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Prognose:

Bragging rights for best male cook on Nairaland.
Yes how much will the winner go home will
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by olawaletimi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
not only in that case bro
in all case Abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
olawaletimi:
in all case Abi?
yes
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by olawaletimi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
yes
issokay

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by CHAVINCI: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
dis op sef,c as u dey use detergent wash yam,and u no even peel d plantain sef
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
CHAVINCI:
dis op sef,c as u dey use detergent wash yam,and u no even peel d plantain sef
see the kind crib you live
If I sama you hand now you will learn to keep quiet
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
for sure....we have eaten worse........Only God that helps us

Yeah true
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
Lalas247
Am sorry if that hurt you
Forgive me
Happy New year
Lol na u didn’t, I know you find me irresistible grin... went offline to sleep before .
Happy new year wink

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol na u didn’t, I know you find me irresistible grin... went offline to sleep before .
Happy new year wink
I do dear
You are irresistible indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / Nigerian Lady Share Her Bed Experience Using Cucumber On Herself / If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.